Meeting up with another family

A year later.
Solar flare: Babe!!
Night cap: Yes flare!!
Solar flare: We heading outside to see our friends to see how their doing!
Night cap: I thought you were sad because we're having a third baby!!
Solar Flare: No. *Starts her sad expression*
Night Cap: Don't cry solar!! I know having a family is hard!!
Solar Flare: Your right about that!!
Night Cap: Being a mother is difficult for you and then being a father is hard for me! No matter what happens to our family or both of us! I still love you!

 *Starts her sad expression*Night Cap: Don't cry solar!! I know having a family is hard!!Solar Flare: Your right about that!!Night Cap: Being a mother is difficult for you and then being a father is hard for me! No matter what happens to our famil...

Solar Flare: Thank You Night Cap! *They kiss*
Night cap: I'll get our family ready!
An hour an 20 minutes later. They meeted up with wall-knight and green shadow.

Penelopea: Flare!! How are you!?Solar Flare: Penelopea! I'm good!Night Cap: Ain't you lucky to have one girl you two! We've struggled to have two females!!Wall-knight: I thought one was enough! Penelopea: Yea! As soon I was pregnant again, I abort...

Solar Flare: Penelopea! I'm good!
Night Cap: Ain't you lucky to have one girl you two! We've struggled to have two females!!
Wall-knight: I thought one was enough!
Penelopea: Yea! As soon I was pregnant again, I aborted the second one!
Night cap: I had to cheer flare up! After the biggest conversation. They headed back home! The end!!