Vkook One Shots

By YAMABEEBOP

hi!!!! Welcome to random skits and alternative universes circling around TaeKook!!!! Top Kook, bottom Tae. ... More

Hiraeth
Eufloria
Red Noses and Hair Buns
X-Factor
FRIENDS
ᵦₒᵧFRIENDS {^^pt.2}
It doesn't seem like it but...
...I Love You
YouTube{1}
Got Tagged
YouTube [2]
Babe on a Plane
(irrelevant)
Drunk
Anti
Anti pt2
Kissies
Boys Scout Cookies
appreciation post
Actor
Huggies
Kisama
Would You Rather
taehyung appreciation❄️🐻
happy birthday<3
Juul
Boyfriend
as$hole
Hyung
Wrestle
----
Valentines [1]
Valentines [2]
Please
Stars and Smiles
baby (e)boy
indifferent

Kigurumi

4.2K 130 7
By YAMABEEBOP

Taehyung set up his lights and camera by his the mirror. He liked working in the bathroom instead of the bedroom since Jungkook usually just barges in and he'll mess up. And since their bathroom had a large mirror and a long countertop, he worked there.

They were supposed to share the countertop, half being Jungkook's, the other being Taehyung's. None of them remember when Taehyung's things overflowed and occupied 75% of the counter. But it wasn't like Jungkook was going to get mad at him for it.

He turned on the camera and did his intro.
"Hi! Uhm. Taehyung here!"

"As you can see, I'm in my bathroom which only means,... cosplay time! Today I will be replicating an Astolfo cosplay and we all know how much I hate wigs so I dyed my hair pink for the occasion!"

" I'm particularly going to be doing her simple outfit since the other one is still on delivery."

"Let's start!"

————————

Taehyung always did light makeup. He didn't have to use so much because his skin was already flawless (and he was already beautiful). But the thing that made him look ethereal was the contact lens he puts in.

He had an array of them, one for each cosplay. Today he went with the purple contacts with stars in them. It always hurt his eyes but it didn't after a while.

"Now, I'm going to put on the costume. We actually saw it at a Japanese store. It had a corner of different costumes but this was the only small one that would fit me."

"I'll be back!"

Taehyung went inside their room which Jungkook wasn't in. He frowned since he was supposed to be home by now. He took his phone and dialed Jungkook's number while taking his clothes off.

"Tae? You okay?"
"Yea. Where are you?."
"Sorry. I'll be a little late today. We are fixing something for the annual convention."
"No need to apologize. Just come home safe, Kay?"
"Of course, love you."
Taehyung made kissie noises to the phone before hanging up.

He got the costume on and walked back to bathroom to fix his mess.

"And here we are!" He jumped in front of the camera while doing poses and giggling. I really like this one since it's really simple but cute.
"Comment down below on what you want me to do next! See you next time! Bye and Love youuu~~"
Taehyung stopped the recording and went back inside the room to edit the video.

When he was done, he put a caption and uploaded it to his channel of 19 million followers.

He did cosplays, makeup tutorials and sometimes he'll just play games that the viewers asked for.

He closed his laptop and went downstairs to start cooking, but remembering to take the contacts out or else the smoke will burn his eyes.

He made fried chicken and kimchi fried rice with eggs.
He set it on the table for when Jungkook comes home.

The raven came home an hour later than usual but Taehyung didn't mind.
"Taehyung-ah! M home."
Taehyung smiled and ran downstairs, jumping onto Jungkook who had to let go of his case in order to catch him.

"Baby, you can't just do that."
Taehyung pulled away as Jungkook held his legs, playing with he hem of Taehyung's thigh highs.
"I miss you."
"What are you wearing,princess?"
"You like it? It's for my cosplay!"
Jungkook hummed. "Did you film already?"
"Yea. Why?"
"You look so sexy right now."
Taehyung blushed a deep red as he hid his face in Jungkook's neck.

"Who told you you could parade around the house looking so sinful?" Jungkook's whispered into Taehyung's ear.
"M sowwy."
"Don't be sorry, pretty. You know what I want."
"We can go upstairs and—"
Jungkook placed him onto the kitchen counter as Taehyung shuddered at the cold tile against his skin.

"Here. I wanna do it here."
"O-okay."
Jungkook smiled at Taehyung's shy state and leaned forward the kiss him.
Taehyung hummed softly as he placed his hands at Jungkook's chest and kissed back.

The raven's hands traveled around Taehyung body, feeling the skin right outfit on his little baby.

"Are you still loose from last night?"
Taheyung nodded as he leaned on the cupboard.

Jungkook unbuckled his belt and undid his pants. Only pulling it down enough to where his cock sprang free.

"Hyungie~" Taehyung whimpered.
"What wrong, baby?"
"Tae wan it."
"Be patient, baby."
Jungkook smeared his precum around his length as lube.

Jungkook smiled as he lifted Taehyung skirt and moved his underwear to the side.
"So pretty. Ready?"
Taehyung nodded as Jungkook pushed in.
The younger (Taehyung) whined as Jungkook pushed deeper into his heat before he was balls deep.

"Fuck." Jungkook groaned as Taehyung clawed at his neck. He whimpered and cried, shaking uncontrollably from the sudden penetration without much prep.
"Shhh~" Jungkook soothed him as he rubbed his back.
"You're okay. Such a good boy."
Taheyung whimpered as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook and the raven did the same with his waist.

"You repady now?"
"Y-yessie."
Jungkook started moving softly, inching Taehyung's hole open until his thrusts started getting hard.

The pink haired boy moaned directly into his ear, fueling his libido as he thrusted faster.

Taehyung whined as Jungkook thrusted against his prostate. It wasn't fully stimulated yet but Jungkook kept fucking him into that spot until he stared feeling pleasure from it.

Jungkook leaned down and started mouthing at Taehyung's neck and jaw, leaving red and purple bruises on his caramel skin.
"Fuck, baby." Jungkook muttered as he looked down at Taehyung who was completely fucked out.

His hair was astrew, he was sweaty and red, broken moans and yelps left his lips every time Jungkook thrusted into him. Jungkook gripped Taehyung's waist that wasn't covered in the costume and brought him over to the center isle for the younger to lay down.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung's back against the counter and pulled his legs towards himself, entering him once again as Taehyung cried at the new angle he was being wrecked in.

"K-kookie~" Taehyung moaned. He arched his back off the counter, the outline of his perked buds became more visible. Jungkook lifted up his croptop, but didn't take it off.

He leaned down and started sucking on his chest, playing with one bud while he sucked and nibbled on the other.
"F-fuck, Daddy!" Taehyung pushed Jungkook's head against his best as he felt immense pleasure.

Jungkook pulled away and grabbed his hips, holding them in an iron grip as he started fucking him faster.
Taheyung moaned out, tears escaping his eyes as he fisted his hands against his chest.

Jungkook watched as the rhythmic thrusts slide Taehyung up against the counter.
"Baby,—" Jungkook mumbled as he fucked him deeper.
"Oh f-fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Kookie. M gonna cum. Can I c-cum?"
"Shh. Cum then, babe."

A few thrusts to his prostate sent Taehyung into ecstasy as he cried loudly and arched his back. His lower region stuttering and shaking against Jungkook's pelvis. Taehyung cried and whimpered his hands against his chest as Jungkook continued to fuck him into overstimulation.

"N-no. No. W-wait."
Taehyung brought his hands down in between his legs to push against Jungkook's pelvis.
The raven growled and grabbed his hands, bounding them to the top of his head.
"Come on, petal. Don't be selfish. Daddy has to cum too. I thought you were my good boy."
"M g-good boy." Taheyung stuttered as he peeked his eyes open.
"Good boys let their daddy cum. Are you not my good boy anymore?"
"N-no. Only me. M daddy's boy."
"Then shut up and let me fuck your whole, you needy little bitch."

Taehyung moaned as Jungkook thrusted faster.
"Daddy." Taehyung whimpered in a mantra as Jungkook groaned at his ear.
"Fuck. I'm so close. You gonna take my cum, baby?"
"Y-yes."
Jungkook smiled and kissed Taehyung's forehead. "Good."

He thrusted harder as he kissed the whimpering boy who was about to reach his second orgasm.
"Fuck. F-fuck. Fuck yes." Jungkook pounded into Taehyung as he milked himself out, Taehyung cumming again not long after.

The two stayed limp, glued together as they tried to catch their breath.
Jungkook looked down and saw that Taheyung came all over his costume.

"Can you wear this for the rest of the day?"
"Are you planning on breaking my ass?" Taehyung snapped but whined as Jungkook's thrusted upwards.
"Did you say something?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 3.2K 26
Book 2 of My oneshot book :) Top Tae Bottom kook I hope you enjoy ~
My Precious By aestheticbun2

Mystery / Thriller

1K 41 11
*Splash * " groan ", " whimper " " breathing uneven " "Taeeeeeeeeeee " someone shoutout " stop where you are ", or he dies " evil smirk " please le...
138K 3.7K 13
THIS BOOK IS FICTIONAL DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFY!!! Jungkook has always had a craving for an "innocent" boy... what if the feelings are the sam...
126K 1.6K 7
Eager nights, longings for the warmth, urge to feel, possessive grips, lust on repeat, overwhelming music of sweet moans, bed creaking on loop, sweat...