Drunk

bringing this one back because I loved this

Third Person View

"You have one more minute, Jeon!" Taehyung yelled as he put his earring through his ear.
"Chill, damn!" Jungkook said as he wrapped a towel around his waist. He was cleaning his ear in front of the bathroom mirror when the door swung open.

"What did you say?" Taehyung gritted against his teeth, a hand on his hip while his foot eagerly tapped on the floor awaiting the raven's answer. He looked like a mother waiting for your response to why your room isn't clean.

"N-nothing."
"That's right. Nothing." Taehyung sneered before shutting the door.

Jungkook chuckled before he got out of the bathroom.
"You know I'm only a few months younger than you." He said to Taehyung who was putting his shoes on.

"Be it by a minute or a second, I'm still older than you." Taehyung said before leaving the room.
"Hurry up, Jeon. We're late."
"Yea.yea." Jungkook muttered before putting his clothes on.

*******

"Happy Birthday, Jae." Taehyung greeted as he hugged the celebrant.
"Thanks for coming! Enjoy, okay? Drinks are on the house."
Taehyung nodded with a smile as Jungkook trailed behind him.

The event was at a bar which Jaesung, their close friend, rented for the night for his birthday.

"Don't drink too much, Lightweight. I dont have a driver's liscence." Taehyung said as Jungkook smiled sheepishly at him.
"Don't worry, hyung. I'm not a lightweight."

"My milkshake b-brings all the boys to the y-yard~" Jungkook slurred-yelled as Taehyung shook his head at the drunken male

"Dance with me, h-hyung!! *hicc*"
"Fucking liar." Taehyung muttered as he watched Jungkook dance weirdly with another drunken male.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he saw the raven reach for the hem of his shirt.
He ran to him and yanked his shirt downwards from his grip.
"Heyy~~ I w-was an aspiring stripper but y-you ruined *hicc* my chance!"
"We're going home." Taehyung said as he dragged Jungkook by the collar to the exit of the bar.

"B-but the question is *hicc*...... is mayonnaise an ins-strument?!~" Jungkook bursted into a fit of laughter as Taehyung pushed him into the backseat of the car.

"You get on my nerves sometimes, nuisance." Taehyung mumbled as he pinched Jungkook's arm, earning a cute 'ow' from the raven.
He rolled his eyes but didn't deny the slight small on his face as he walked to the driver's side.

He inhaled slowly then turned the ignition on. He was trying his bet to focus on the rather empty road when Jungkook started shouting the Little Einsteins theme song.

"WE'RE GOING ON A TWIP WIFF OUR FAVE-IT WOCKET SHIP! SHOOMING THROUGH THE SKY *hicc* LITTLE NEWTONS!"

"Please, Jungkook. I'm trying to not kill us both." He said as he zoomed pass a road hump which made a sudden force forwards, Jungkook rolling off the seat.

Taehyung slammed on the brakes before turning his body to face Jungkook.
"Are you okay?" He asked, frantic. Luckily, the road was pretty much empty.

Jungkook climbed back on the seat.
"I'm o-okay. I'm f-"

And he puked all over the car carpets.

"Great." Taehyung muttered before he continued to drive home, scrunching his nose to block the toxic fumes of Jungkook's vomit.

He tried his best to drag a sleepy Jungkook through the house but failed to not bang his head on walls or furniture from time to time.

He pushed the raven on to the bed and pouted before helping his out of the slightly vomit-stained clothes.

He wiped the sides of his mouth with a wipe before sighing, sitting next to the raven.

"T-tae?"
The aforementioned hummed as he looked at Jungkook.

"What, Jeon?"
"I like y-you." He said drunkenly.

Taehyung opened his mouth to say something.
"I r-really like you. Your eyes and s-smile. And your weird laugh. A-and the way you tuck your hair behind y-your ear when you're flustered."
"Jungk-"

"W-wait! I know y-you like that d-*hicc* the dude with the tattoos and b-black hair. B-but before you reject me. C-can I have a kiss?"

Taehyung sighed as he pulled the blanket over Jungkook.

"I'm engaged, Kook. I can't." He said as Jungkook pouted.
"Just one k-kiss!" He slurred.
"I'm getting married."
"I-it's that dude with the black hair, h-huh?! Imma teach that guy a lesson and wh-whoop his ass if he doesn't treat you like a Prince. Because if you were my f-fiancé, I would w-worship you." Jungkook said as his eyes closed shut.

"B-but I get it that you like him *hicc*. Your happiness is my happiness. D-don't forget me when y-you have kids." He said before he finally started to snore.

Taehyung smiled lovingly before bursting into laughter.

He held Jungkook's hand and kissed the ring on his finger.
"Why did I agree to marry you, you fucking idiot?" Taehyung said to himself as he planted a kiss on Jungkook's lips, excited for the next morning to tell his fiancé about the night's events.