《I'M FEELING LUCKY》

By seio113

ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʀᴋ. Something small and pink poked out through a man's pocket. ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ ɪ? The object... More

▶︎ 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄
CAPTURE 1
CAPTURE 2
CAPTURE 3
CAPTURE 5

CAPTURE 4

326 17 2
By seio113

"The Windy"

     A beautiful woman flew out the card. She wore no clothes, but it didn't matter to Lucky because she wasn't human either.

     The two pirates stared in awe at her pale yellow skin highlighted in green, marveling at the feather-like tendrils that covered most of her body.

     "WAH!!" the marines screamed as she flew past them, sending a large gust of wind to send them hurdling off the bridge.

     "Yeah, Windy!!" I cheered for her, but quickly frowned when some of the marines turned towards me in anger.

      "You stupid girl!" an especially ugly looking man shouted as he made his way towards me.

      "Eww!" I exclaimed as he grabbed my arm, "Get your face away from me!!"

      I wacked him over the head with my wand and he fell to my feet with stars floating around his head.

     "Seis Fleur!"

     "UWAH!" a voice shouted directly behind me. I turned to see a marine with his sword above me–however, he was stopped by several arms prodding from his own body.

     A smug grin from me was the last thing he saw before the woman shouted–

     "Clutch!" he screamed in pain as his body was bent backwards in an awful position.

     "Thank you!" I sang happily with a peace sing towards her and she nodded back at me.

    I brought my wand up and pointed it at her, "The Shot!!"

     She gasped as bright ball of light flew towards her, it grazed her bloody cheek before hitting someone behind her.

     She looked back in shock to see a marine lying on the ground, burnt to a crisp. The woman looked back towards me as I gave her another peace sign.

     I watched at a small tug on the corner of her mouth before her hand rose up, giving a peace sign of her own.

     "Weapons left!" Franky yelled as he destroyed a battalion of soldiers all by himself, running up next to me on the process.

     "These guys just won't stop coming!" he complained, "You do some weird magic, don't you have something to get rid of them all at once!"

     This made me give him a look of betrayal, "But you told me not to kill them!" I whined, making an exaggerated groaned leave his mouth.

     "Well, don't kill em! Just make it so they cant get back up!" he shouted and then mumbled a small, "Or something..."

     "Fine!" I turned my head with a pout, "I have an idea, but you'll need to help me."

     His right fist came back, snapping back into his arm."What do you want me to do?" at the question I smiled and held my arms open to him.

      "Carry me!"

      "WHAT?!"

      He shouted on accident, not excepting the weird ass request.

     "To be more specific, carry me and Nico Robin!"

     This just made the poor man even more confused.

     "Hah? Why!?"

     "I'm gonna use my so called 'magic' indiscriminately, so if you make physical contact with me while I use it, you won't be injured!"

     As I explained he let out a deep sigh and picked me up, setting me on his left shoulder without anymore questions.

     "I don’t quite get it but..." he walked over to Nico Robin and set her up on his other shoulder.

     At his gesture I opened my hand, a glowing card magically appearing in it and held it in front of my face.

     "I call upon thee, by the name of Lucky! Shock all the enemies before you! The Thunder!!"

     A large lightning bolt in the shape of a tiger came out of the card.

     Faster than the eye could even see.

     It was fast. Lightning fast.

     It tore through the marines. Each one of them screaming in pain as the lightning coursed through their body.

     The lightning tiger continued to run around and attack them even as they lied on the ground, unable to get up.

     I smirked as they were totally helpless and gave a small wave the the man who carried me.

     "Go on."

     But he looked at me like I was crazy.

     "I can't go in that, we'll all die!" I laughed and set my pointer finger on my lips.

     "I told you didn't I?" I gave him a small wink, "As long as I'm with you, you'll be fine!"

     "And you told me not to kill them. Did you not?"

     He gave me a weary look and grumbled, hesitantly taking a step forward. Before his foot touched the ground again he yelled, "ARGH!! I CAN'T DO IT!"

     I frowned at him as turned around trying to walk back, before I could say anything Nico Robin cut in, "Earlier, Lucky-san saved my life, I don't think she'd do that just to kill me now."

     I smiled.

     He frowned.

     "Robi- may I call you Robin?" I asked her as she sat next to me with a smile.

     "Of course Lucky-san."

     "Lucky is fine." I jumped off Franky's shoulder and stood right outside the 'kill-zone' of lightning.

     I held my hand out to her, "Let's go get that boat, we need to save your friends right?"

     She jumped off Franky's shoulder and took my hand with no hesitation, "Right."

     I gave her a huge smile and gripped her hand, "Don't let go!"

     She nodded and I stepped into the lightning, the screams of the marines could still be heard as the lightning danced around its last victims.

     Robin closed her eyes and followed in my footsteps, we continued walking until I stopped and let go of her hand.

     She gasped, her eyes shooting open to meet my smiling face, "We're here!"

     She looked up to see the marine's warship and turned around, somewhat making out Franky's figure through the lightning.

     We made our way onto the boat and after a while the lightning started disappearing.

     Once the last of it was gone Franky ran up and onto the ship. He ran towards me and immediately grabbed my shoulders.

     "Sorry!" he yelled in my face, "What I just did—it was very unsuper of me!!"

     "It's fine, it's fine!" I waved him away, but it wasn't heard.

     "You appeared so randomly through that card, I'm not so used to these types of things happening!"

     I smiled big, my teeth in full view, "Well, you better start getting used to these things, you're a pirate right? Pirates are crazy, so I love when my master's a pirate!!"

     He looked away akwardly and sweatdropped, "Right...pirate..."

     Robin looked at me and chuckled, "Does that mean you've had many masters before him?"

     "Yeah! But I don't get to chose my master, it's just whoever gets ahold of my card." I shivered slightly, causing Franky to quirk his head.

     "Huh? Wait, so who was the last guy?" Franky asked, while throwing an unneeded barrel off the ship.

     "You've met him actually, he's lying over there" I pointed to a certain blob far away on the bridge, "Chief of Cipher Pol No.9, Spandam"

     Both Robin and Franky, grimaced before giving me a look of pity, "I'm sorry." Robin said.

     "It's okay! He was just creepy, probably a pedophile and forced me to work for the Nazy."

     They both laughed akwardly before the very last barrel was thrown off the warship.

     "Now, we just gotta wait for the rest of the strawhats" Franky announced, dusting the dirt off his hands.

     "After we get out of here you'll have to tell me more about yourself. I think I might have read about you once in a book, Lucky." I smiled at Robin.

     "Sure!"

     We felt the boat move shift, as if something was trying to surface under us.

     Franky leaned over the side of the boat, looking down in the water, "Hah? What's this?"

     Bubbles appeared and the three of us tilted our heads in confusion.

     "DOOOOOOOONNN'T!!"

     Something shot out from the water, "DDIIEEEEEEE~!"

     "GYAAAAAHHHHHH!!" Franky screamed in horror as the being loomed over him.

      "D-DU..." my eyes buldged out of my head, staring in horror as it came closer to the ship.

     "D-DUGONGGGG!!?!"

to be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...