Glitching?! || Assassin's Cre...

Da CindyVonOtaku

Your typical Assassin's Creed's characters going to the real world thanks to the glitching console of yours! ... Altro

Disclaimers
Cats, Dogs, and.......
We Play Truth Or Dare

Glitching?!

1.5K 24 40
Da CindyVonOtaku

IT'S MY FIRST TIME NOT USING /CHAPTER ONE/ BUT THIS!!!!

I'M PUMPED ON THE FANFIC!

××××××××××××××××××××

The stormy night was still young for a twenty year old woman who is all bundled up under her comforter in her living room on the couch like the little girl she was before while playing her favorite game, Assassin's Creed...

Holding the controller, you continue to play like you have no work to do tomorrow... Wait you really don't have work to do tomorrow or the next next day since it's your vacation. Anyways going back, you played (Assassin's Creed game that is either 1, 2, Brotherhood, or 3) and how you were doing in your game?... It wasn't going well.

You chewed on your bubble gum annoyed as you ONCE AGAIN chased a target you had to kill, you finally went close, just to be blocked again. In the end of the chase... You desyncronized.

"DAMMIT!" You punched your fist on the pillow closest to you, you look back to the screen of your TV with determination and sighed to calm yourself down, "One more time... Just one more flipping time and if I don't this right I will literally step into the game and kill that guy MYSELF!" You exclaimed and cue the thunder blaring outside. You payed no mind to that as played the memory sequence AGAIN for the ENTH TIME.

But by some wonderful miracluous force, you manage to kill your target this time.

"YES! I did it! I killed ya! I did it! I killed ya!~" You danced around the living room with your little VICTORY!

Mumu: YOU MEANT THAT!!!

Author: I is thinking of ML don't mind me~!

Author: Aww I wish I can play le game...

Author: Plus does anyone understand that feeling when you finally manage to kill your target after chasing them for, like, many times? No one? Oki... *hides in le corner*

But your celebration was cut short when after killing the target, the game started buzzing and glitching.

"Now?! That I've killed a guy and I wanna keep on playing?!" You wailed as you went close to your (Xbox or PS4) console to check the wires that connect it to the TV.

You yelped and stumbled unbalance when the console sparked, then the TV flashed. You fell to the carpeted floor below as you cover your eyes from the bright flash.

You opened your eyes, and you think you needed to check your eyes to the doctor again. (If you don't wear glasses, take off 'again')

Infront of you... It was so impossible.

"Ugh... Where am I?" Altaïr wiped his eyes as he tried to looked around.

Actually, the four men right infront of you were all wiping their eyes as if someone flashed a flashlight right infront of their eyes.

Altaïr finally stopped wiping and stood back when he looked at Ezio (The younger Ez). Altaïr flashed his blade, "Who are you?" He demanded.

From exactly three seconds, the three Assassin are all unseathed their hidden blades.

"Who are you?" Connor asked.

"I asked that first," Altaïr growled lowly.

"Who is he?" Ezio looked at Desmond's direction.

"Why are you all here?!" Desmond asked bewildered.

Connor looked down and his eyes widened when he saw you on the floor looking at the four men with shock, "Who are you?"

Ezio followed Connor's gaze and his eyes landed also on you, instantly he bent down and held out his hand, "My, what is a bella such as yourself doing there on the floor?"

You accepted Ezio's hand and stood up, "W-well, y-you see... I-," you stammered. Ezio chuckled, "Can I ask who is this bella I am speaking to?"

Dang it, Ezio, stop it with your womanizer-ness... You thought.

"I-I'm (Y-Y/n)," You said, looking at the other three, "(Y/n) (L/n)."

Ezio smiled as he kissed your hand, "(Y/n), a beautiful name for a lady such as yourself. I'm Ezio Auditore da Firenze."

You smiled as your hand gracefully fell down to your side, "I know."

Ezio looked at you with confusion, "What do you ever mean bella?"

You look at the four, and sighed, "I know who you all are."

Altaïr seemed to glared at you, "Explain," he said. You shrugged as you sat down your couch and patted it, "It's quite a story and I think you'll need to seat," you offered and they took you offer.

And there you were telling them they came from games and such and such.

==================

It took sometime to let that sink in to the four Assassins, yet they were already comfy in your house. You stopped playing so they were watching TV. All excpet Desmond, were captivated by, in their view, a magical object that flashes moving pictures.

You smile at the three who were at the edge of their seats. Then you remembered something.

"I didn't even asked how you all went here," you said and the four looked at you.

"I was heading back to Masyaf when suddenly a bright light flashed above me, I looked up, but I got blinded and that's when I appeared here," Altaïr explained.

"Mine was the same, yet I was heading back to the villa," Ezio said.

"And I was heading back to the Homestead," Connor said.

You looked at Desmond, "Don't tell me you were going back to somewhere also..."

Author: Writing this while listening to Six's Theme part 2 and also humming to it ♡♥♡♥

Mumu: I question your sanity.

Author: Oh it's somewhere in between insane and sane.

Desmond stifled a laugh from your sort of sarcasm, "All I remembered was that I fainted just after I had an animus session. And some bright light got me."

You made an 'o' on you mouth and nodded. You looked at all of them and smiled, "Well, until the bright light brings you back I'll keep you company! You're okay to stay here..."

Ezio smiled, "That is very nice of you bella."

Desmond also did smiled, "Yeah."

You stood up, "Okay! I got extra rooms upstairs and along the hall where you could sleep in individually. You can choose, but I'd like to give you a tour of my house!"

Desmond looked at his ancestors who shrugged, then he looked at you, "Why not?"

You smiled brightly, "Great! First we go into the kitchen~"

(Note, the house is a big house. When you enter from the front door you are welcomed to the hallway, on the left is the living room, right is the stairs to the second floor (there is also a broom cupboard but actually a book nook under the stairs), straight ahead would be the kitchen. No doors to the kitchen or living room but idk what you call them. In the kitchen is the dining room, kitchen obviously, door to the backyard on the left while a room beside the dining which is a bedroom and bathroom.

Upstairs are more bedrooms like... Five.

Why am I saying this, since I don't want to write it in the story! >:D)

==================

After the tour, the four assassins already picked their rooms, and seems like Altaïr took the one downstairs while the other four took the ones upstairs.

Finally done once again, Desmond sighed as you all rest in the living room, "You... Have a big house."

You chuckled, "I know, but I'm not alone."

Ezio looked at you questionly, "What do you mean?"

"MEOW!!!"

"(Y/n)... Is this cat yours? It was outside on the backyard and I took it in," Connor said as he walked in holding a Siamese cat.

"(C/n)! (Cat name) He/she ran away once, glad you saw him/her Connor!" You smiled and you went to hold your cat, which the cat obliged.

Author: hOLD UP HOLD UP. WHAT IF THE CAT'S NAME IS ALTAÏR?!

Author: *does a breathless high-pitched screech* Altaïr would glare at you like "What?"

Author: *laughs*

"Well, he/she was meowing outside like he/she was demanding to be let in, so I believed he/she was your cat," Connor said as he touched the cat.

Desmond smiled, "You have a cat, that's cute."

You look at him, "I also have a dog, just so you know."

Connor perked up when you said you had a dog too, "Really?"

You nodded, "Yeah, he/she's in the backyard. I love animals after all."

Desmond snickered, "Why don't you take care a lemur?"

You smiled at him, "I was, I also wanted an owl. Yet I didn't want to since these two are already hard to take care of," you said as you sat down patting (C/n).

==================

It was already sleeping time for you so you went up and fixed yourself before sleeping. The assassin's were alreadt getting comfy with your house so you are fine.

Finally done, you lied down with (C/n) beside you, what could your friends say when you have the four assassin's in your house?

Perhaps asking if you are still in touch with reality.

You chuckled and continued to pat (C/n) as you slowly lull to sleep.

××××××××××××××××××××

Well finally I'm going somewhere!

Mumu: You couldn't resist adding animals too huh?

Three reasons.

Mumu: mhm?

One, I couldn't really.

Two, since I have a cat and dog in real life. I take care of the dog while my sister takes care of the cat.

Three, if you live alone in a big house it's amazing you are not paranoid, I live in a smallish meduimish house and get paranoid every night thinking there is a ghost somewhere. Having an animal helps you ease your nerves and also reassure you that it was your pet who was noisy and not something else.

Mumu: your paranoia takes a higher level.

No it doesn't. I'm being realistic.

Myoni: hm, it's more like paranoid.

Shut up!

Wattpad: Publish Finished.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

106K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
162K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...