We Play Truth Or Dare

Some gags, I know I added some mAJOR plot but let's not worry about that and have some fun!

Enjoi!

××××××××××××××××××××

After breakfast, everyone was all in the living room, Haytham took the single sofa while Ezio, Leonardo, Desmond, and Malik took the long loveseat couch. Connor sat down on the carpet with you beside him.

(D/n) wagged it tail happily as it was in Connor's arms. You held out your arms yet (D/n) doesn't want to move a single bit.

"(D/n)... You mean doggie," you whined yet the dog took out his tounge and look up Connor, Connor smiled and patted (D/n) head, "(D/n), it would be best you go to your master," he cooed yet (D/n) snuggled deep unto Connor's chest.

Connor gave you an apologetic smile and you pouted glaring at your dog, Man, I always wanted to nuzzle deep unto Connor's chest. You sneaky dog...

"(Y/n)! Lass! You have any alcohol? Preferrably rum?" Edward asked as he went in the living room.

You shook you head while reaching out your hand and patting (D/n)'s head, "Nope, I don't have any alcohol... Except isopropyl alcohol, that is."

"What?"

"That alcohol, it's not consumable," you said while pointing the rubbing alcohol that was on the coffee table.

Edward stepped back and frowned dramatically, "No alcohol ever, lass? Your life must be sad."

You smiled, "Maybe when I do a grocery run, maybe we could go buy you some rum."

Edward smiled, "Great!"

Finally, (D/n) stood up from it's place on Connor's arms and walked to you, you finally picked up the dog and started hugging it, earning a lick from the dog. You giggled while the dog continued to attack your face.

Desmond sighed, "I'm bored."

You looked at him while moving (D/n) away before your face was going to be moisturized with dog slobber, "Oh really? Whatcha wanna do?"

Desmond shrugged, "I don't know, Truth or Dare?"

Altaïr suddenly sneaked in - he walked in actually, but he was just so dang silent -, "What's Thuth or Dare?"

You jolted when Altaïr's voice spoke out and you turned to his direction, which was near the other sofa with (C/n) in his arms, Desmond turned to him, "Well you see, grandpa-."

"I'm not old," Altaïr growled at Desmond and you chuckled, "Hey, you are old - very old, actually - Alty," you said.

Altaïr raised an eyebrow, "Alty?"

"A nickname. Anyways, Truth or Dare is a little game where one will have to let another person pick truth or dare. If the person choose truth, ask a question and they'll answer truthfully. If the person choose dare, tell the person to do something, whatever it may be and how crazy it can get," you explained.

Ezio grinned, "That sounds like fun," he said and you smirked, "Yeah it is."

"Alright, seeming that there's nothing good to do, I would try this... Truth or Dare," Haytham said and you turned to him, "You? You would try this game out of sheer boredom only? You?"

Haytham raised an eyebrow sassily, "And why not?"

You shrugged, "Yokay then, now all we need is that spinny thingy..."

==================

After a couple of good minutes everyone was doing all the weird dares the other told them to do. Well, mostly you told them to do.