The Alpha Wolf (Fem Wolf Izuk...

By GoodStoryBoy

Izuku Hikitsuga is a boy with a quirk that just wont activate. his best friend Bakugou has stayed his friend... More

Awakening Ch. 1
To be a Student Ch. 2
Villain vs Hero Ch. 3
USJ Ch. 4
The Way of The Wolf Ch. 5
True Power! Ch. 6
The Wolf's Pup Ch. 7
New Story Coming Soon
NEWS NEWS NEWS!!!
New Book (Update)

A Small Talk (A/N)

1.3K 19 1
By GoodStoryBoy

Ok everyone, the goal I had set up is a false goal and had no purpose but to screw with you. I recently had been on a writer's block and couldn't think of how to continue with the next book so I set a goal so that I wouldn't have to rush ideas. I also wanted to say thanks to myhero_fangirl330 for her help in pulling me out of my writer's block. Izumi is going to get a book two but after I'm done with Izuku the greatest hero story so ya thank myhero_fangirl330 for the help and I'll see you all soon. JA! And BTW if your expecting a time jump sorry we're just resuming from where we left off and now truly JA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730K 31K 121
Midoriya Izuku is not your wimpy loser that every anime tries to portray. Instead, he is the most straight-forward, over-dramatic teen you will come...
1.4M 37.2K 37
Everyone thinks Izuku is quirkless... even himself. When All Might crushes Izuku's dreams of becoming a hero, Izuku shuts himself into his house for...
2M 73.6K 100
Everyone believes he is quirkless, but the truth is he has a quirk a very unique one. His parents hate him. His mother can't stand his quirk and thus...
115K 2.5K 42
Izuku was just a normal kid. He loved to watch heroes fight crime, he loved to fantasize about quirks, he loved his friends and family. One day, howe...