Glitching?! || Assassin's Cre...

By CindyVonOtaku

Your typical Assassin's Creed's characters going to the real world thanks to the glitching console of yours! ... More

Glitching?!
Cats, Dogs, and.......
We Play Truth Or Dare

Disclaimers

1.3K 9 3
By CindyVonOtaku

To start, this is my very first AC fanfic by far. (The convos are just random-ness my brain-chan thought.)

Anyways, I always add Disclaimers from now on to my fanfics since I like to.

● I don't own Assassin's Creed nor it's awesome characters. Ubisoft I thank you for making one my happiness.

● I don't own YOU either duh!

● I own the OCs that will make some small appearances like Malaya and Juan.

● I will do TONS of research for AC Unity, Rouge, Syndicate, Odessy, and Origins since I can't play those games since I own an Xbox 360 and me poor so I can't really buy any new console or what.

Mumu: At least you have a console!

I know, but I want to make it clear to you so you'd not fight me. I may look like boasting bout it but actually I'm irritated everytime I say (or write in this cases) that.

I played of course Assassin's Creed, 2, Brotherhood, 3, and Black Flag. (WHATTA BOUT REVELATION?! I will when I find a game of it and manage to persuade my mom. :P) (I also know that Aveline's game can also be played in Xbox 360 so good luck to persuasion and jumping to one game store to the next.)

● Will do tons of research, yet maybe not since I'm lazy and have no-wifi really so they will be OoC :P

You can say I'm living in hell, yes I know that I do, *grabs Vorpal Blade* Excuse me for I'll kill myself now. ( ; - ;)

● Depressing sh*t is expected since I'LL DO A HECK TON OF DEPRESSED-NESS.

Now I'm done with that I shall put some Legends. Mobile Legends ha.

VICTORY!

Mumu: *slaps head upwards* GET ON WITH THIS!

Yeah yeah....

|~~ Legends ~~|

(Y/n) - Your name

(Y/n) (L/n) - Your name, Last name

(S/n) - Sister's name

(B/f/n) - Best friend's name

(M/n) - Mother's name

(F/n) - Father's name

(h/l) - hair length

(h/c) - hair color

(e/c) - eye color

(f/c) - favorite color

(f/f) - favorite food

(f/m) - favorite music

And such and such. Others shall be just showed up for what they mean.

Author: Blah blah
Crazy AC characters + gang + Cindy sh*t

Example
Thoughts and Flashbacks

(Example)
IMPORTANT NOTES BY AUTHOR CHAN!

==================
Timeskip

|~~ End of Legends ~~|

Yesh, done!

BRING ON THE FANFIC!!!

CINDY OUT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 31.9K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
264K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
410K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
136K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...