Vincent X Reader One-Shot

By MrSatreece

• Reader is any gender • Has strong language (meaning swearing) • Fluff!~ X3 More

This is Mike's Fault

210 6 1
By MrSatreece

This takes place in the FNAF 1 pizzeria :p

~~~

You rested your head in the palms of your hands as you sat at the security desk, waiting for your third night shift for the pizzeria to finally start. 'Why did I ever agree to switch my week with Mike's?' You mentally questioned.

~Flash back to late Saturday evening~

It was about 11:30 pm and you were just watching some random shows on TV when-

Bzzzzzzt.

You're phone started to vibrate, signalling that you had received a text.

Bzzzzzzt.

You looked at the device with a bored expression as you picked it up to see who had messaged you.

Mike
Can you do my night shifts this week?

You raised a brow questioningly at the message before replying.

You
Why can't you?

It didn't take long for him to reply.

Mike
Doll & I are going out of town last minute to see her folks. I didn't know we were until now

You furrowed your brows and pursed your lips at the message.

You
How does someone not know about something like that until last minute???

After a minute, Mike hadn't replied to your text. Instead, he had decided to call you to explain things.

You sighed before answering.

"Yeah, what-"

"______, is it?" ...That didn't sound like Mike. Who on Earth...? "This is Doll." That makes sense. "Look, my folks need me to come see them for about a week and I'm bringin' Mikey with me so just be chill and say yes. Please?"

Oh, how you wanted to just say "Fuck no," and hang up. But, you didnt, because you're not that much of an ass.

You let out a deep sigh. "Look, I'll do it if you tell me what's going on that Mike is gonna go with you."

Doll was silent on the other end of the line.

"I'm waiting."

Doll sighed deeply before answering. "My... My parents got into a bad accident and they're in the hospital... The reason I want Mikey to go with me is because my parents haven't met him yet and, well... This seemed like a better time than later for them to meet..."

You sat there gaping at what you just heard. 'Well shit... now I feel bad...'

"Is that a good enough-"

"Yeah, just say no more. I'll switch my week with Mike's... don't worry..."

Doll sighed in relief. "Thank you..." with that, Doll hung up.

~Back to the present~

'Oh yeah... that's why...' You thought before slowly raising your head to look up and at the tablet. As you flipped through camera's, you noticed something odd. Well, a couple things to be exact.

For one, it was already 2:50 in the morning and not a single animatronic had even moved an inch. Second, someone was actually inside the pizzeria walking around.

Now how in the fuck did someone get inside? Was there SERIOUSLY no alarm system?!

You stared at the tablet in horror as the figure continued walking through the pizzeria. Eventually, they stopped and looked at dead at the camera. That stare sent shivers down your spine. Just who the hell was this, anyway?

Out of nowhere, the camera shut down. "What the fuck?" You started flipping through all of the camera feeds. Not a single camera was working. "No no no no no NO NO NO!" You shouted, panicking. "WORK YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

You were so panic-stricken that you hadn't heard the figure walk over to the office until you heard a man say "Oh, Mikey~" in a deep voice that made you shriek and end up throwing the tablet at the wall.

You quickly spun around to face the figure, ignoring the previously thrown tablet.

The figure, who was once grinning widely, now had a major wtf look on his face. "You're not Mike."

You also recognized to figure and furrowed your brows, glaring at him. "Why the hell are you here, Vincent? It's almost three in the damn morning!"

Vincent rolled his eyes and walked inside of the office, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall near the door. "Hey, I always come on the Wednesday of Mike or Jeremy's nightshift to either annoy Mike or scare Jeremy."

You rolled your eyes. Figures. "Well, if ya hadn't heard, Mike an' I switched weeks."

Vincent started to grin slightly. "Lemme guess, Doll's parents got into an accident and Mike hadn't met her parents so he went with her to visit them 'out of town'?"

You furrowed your brows as you stared at him. "Yeah... how'd you know? Did Mike try to switch with you first or somethin'?"

Vincent snickered. "Nope, 'cause it's not real. He tried that shit to met last year around this time, and when I said no, he did it to Jeremy. It's his lame excuse for when he and Doll are gonna go on a cruise for a week."

You just stared at him, your mouth gaping in shock.

Vincent's grin grew bigger. "And now you're thinking that Mike is an ass, or how in the hell did you fall for that shit, or both, amirite?

You growled slightly. "Yes..."

Vincent laughed. "Calm down, just kick his ass when he gets back."

"Oh, I plan on it."

Vincent laughed again. He walked over to you, knelt down to be at eye level with you, and ruffled your hair, smirking. "You're adorable when you're angry~" he teased.

You growled and smacked his hand away. "Don't treat me like a fucking child."

He kept his smirk. "I'll treat you how I want."

You gave him a death glare that you had hoped would intimidate him, but all it did was made him chuckled. "Cute~"

"Hmph." You hummed and crossed your arms, pouting. "Fuck you."

Vincent tilted his head, giving you a bored stare. "Alright, how about here and now? Or maybe yours or my place later? 'Cause whichever you choose, I'm down."

You scoffed and flicked his forehead. "Stop thinking with your dick!"

Vincent started to hum and tapped his chin, as if he were actually considering what you had just said, though he clearly wasn't because he just kept his smirk and only after a few moments, he stopped and went back to looking at you. "Nah."

You smacked him on the back of the head. "Bastard!"

"I take that as a compliment, babe~"

You growled and turned away from him, crossing your arms over your chest. "Asshole!"

As ______ turned away from Vincent, he decided to have some "fun" with 'em (no, nothing sexual. Just some fucking with your head). He smirked and stood up before making his way to the door he had entered from and pressed the button, shutting it.

You turned to face him, raising a brow as he turned around and walked over to the other door and shut it.

"Why did you-" You were about to ask him why he did that until he picked you up, quite easily mind you, and sat you on the desk. He had both of his hands on each side of you placed flat on the desk and was smirking. "What the hell, Vincent?!"

He chuckled. "You know I was serious about that little question I asked you, right?"

You stared at him with a wtf look for a bit before saying. "You... are so fucked up in the head."

"Yeah, and?"

You kept that look on your face. "Fuckin' weirdo."

He grin. "I know~" He leaned in a bit closer to you. "Is that a problem?" He was a few inches away from your face. You were kinda sick of his flirty and perverted bullshit. No, he didn't act like this towards you constantly (yes, he did have the ability to just act like a professional coworker towards you and all the other employee's at Freddy's, but that was mainly just when the boss is around or when he's around kids), but it was enough to make you get tired of it real' quick.

You glared at him. "Yes." You leaned your head back from him.

Vincent kept his grin and leaned in again, now so close that your noses were almost touching. "And why's that?" He whispered in a low voice that actually made you blush a bit.

You gave him an annoyed look, not caring that you were blushing. "Because... it. Just. Is."

He snickered and whispered in your ear. "Are you just saying that because you're a bit jealous about me flirting with others?~"

You're blush grew even bigger at that. That had never even occurred to you while working with him, but thinking about it made you wonder... was it possible that it was true? Did you possibly like Vincent in that way?

You were staring at him in shock now. "I- I..."

His grin grew wider. "Am I right?"

Thinking back to previous times, you did recall an odd bit of jealousy whenever you caught him flirting with anyone...

~Flash back to last week~

You were walking around your area making sure none of the kids got into any trouble when you saw Vincent flirting with one of the single dad's whose child wasn't around. You growled a bit at the dad without even realizing and you headed in that direction with your fists clenched.

Once there, you glared at Vincent. "Shouldn't you be working?" You said with a bit of a growl in your voice.

He looked at you with a brow raised in confusion. "I'm on my lunch break."

You rolled your eyes. "Your lunch break ended twenty minutes ago."

He chuckled and grinned with his hands raised up in defense. "Heh, ya caught me." He said and walked back to his station.

You then glared at the dad. "Should you be watching your child, sir?"

Once you said that, the dad turned to see his child trying to climb onto the stage. He gasped and yelled out "WENDEL, NO!" as he ran over to him. You snickered as you returned to patrolling.

"Dumb bastard..." You mumbled to yourself.

~Back to the present~

You looked down in shame, embarrassed at the fact that Vincent was right. He chuckled again. "I'll take that as a yes~"

You looked at the wall, blush still growing.

He sighed a bit. "Well, I'm glad that it actually worked."

You looked up at him in confusion. "What?"

"I was trying to make you jealous, love."

You gave him an annoyed look. "Seriously?"

He nodded once, grin never leaving his face. "Yep."

You gave him a questioning look. "But... why?"

Now it was Vincent's turn to get a bit shy. He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and looked away from you. "Because... I kinda... have always liked you, ______..." You had never seen him like this before. It was actually kind of cute.

You smiled at him. "Really?"

He smiled at you and nodded once. "Yes."

You shook your head and sighed happily. "Oh, Vincent..."

He gave you a confused look. "What?"

You gave him a peck on the cheek. "I like you, too, goofball."

He grinned widely at that and kissed you. This took you back a bit, but you ended up kissing him back.

He pulled away from you after about ten seconds. You were looking at him with a wide blush on your face, giving him a shy smile.

He smiled back at you. Not a grin or a smirk like normal, but a genuine smile. "So... does this mean you'd consider getting with me?"

"Only if you promise not to flirt with other people or try to get with someone on the side."

"Hey, when I'm in a relationship with someone, I am a very loyal man no matter who I'm with."

You wrapped your arms loosely around his neck. "Good."

~With Doll and Mike from after the call on Saturday evening (just for the sake of it)~

Doll hung up and looked at Mike, who was standing by the door with suitcases and dressed like he was about to go on a cruise. "Did ______ fall for it?" Mike asked.

Doll grinned widely. "You bet your ass they did!~" she said and giggled.

Mike grinned. "Sweet! Let's go!"

With that, Mike and Doll headed off to their cruise.

~Hours later~

Doll was leaning over the cruise railing while Mike stood next to her, drinking a Margarita. Doll looked up at him. "You think this'll blow up in our faces when we get back next Saturday?"

Mike tapped his chin, thinking for a moment before looking down at her. "Probably not."

~~~

A/n- I expect at least a couple comments about Mike being an ass, Doll being a bitch, or both, lmao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
364K 5K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
1.1M 85.3K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
801K 67.8K 35
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...