In Love With My Best Friend (...

By Multifiction2513

GxG Y/N has had a crush on Kendall since the day they met. When Kylie finds out she only wants to help get th... More

Secrets
Party
Consequences
Apologies
Hell
The Truth
Happy Birthday
Graduation
Promposal
Prom Night
Back to Reality
Hailee's Saviour
Vacation Preparation
Studio Day
Bora Bora
Bora Bora Pt 2
Victoria's Secret Show
Meet the Godparents
AMAs
Christmas
Christmas Present
Happy New Year
TIME SKIP
I'm Sorry
Spill or Fill
Met Gala
Begin Again?
Not Good Enough
Goodbye My Friend
Charity Night
Family Dinner
Paris Pt 1
Paris Pt 2
Tattoos Together
A Day Spent With You
Reality Awaits
Reality Awaits Pt 2
Gigi's Party
I'd Go Back To You
St Barts Pt 1
St Barts Pt 2
St Barts Pt 3
Home For You
This Is Your Fault
Hospital
Stay With Me
Photoshoot
Happy Now
Always Protect You
Kendall's Birthday Party
End of Hendall
Making It Official
Thanksgiving
Crappy New Year
Welcome To The World
Rest Easy, Fashion God
I Met Someone
VMAs
True
Hello, Brother
Back With My Family
The Big Day
Honeymoon
Baby Jenner
My Perfect Little Family
A/N
We're Done
A/N
I'll Give You The Best Years

Birthday Surprise

2.6K 57 1
By Multifiction2513

It was Kendall's birthday. Y/N had boarded her private jet late the previous evening to be able to surprise her in Paris, due to her being away for Fashion Week. Since Kendall left, she had been facetiming, calling and texting Y/N whenever and wherever she could. Kendall even started sending Y/N selfies, just so Y/N would send them back.

Cara and Karl had been keeping Y/N up to date with any news on Kendall, regarding her schedule for the day of her birthday. Everything was going to plan.

Y/N had arrived at the venue in Paris and was waiting backstage with Cara and Karl, watching Kendall walk the runway.

"So, you're sure this is her last show for the week and this is her last outfit of the show?" Y/N asked.

"For the hundredth time - Yes!" Cara replied with a grin.

Y/N smiled.

"Good, I just want everything to go to plan." Y/N stated.

Cara placed her hand on Y/N's shoulder.

"Of course. Everything will go just as planned, seeing as we have Mr. Fashion Organizer himself on the job." Cara smirked.

Karl laughed.

"Everything is going to be fine. Kendall is all yours as soon as she steps off that runway, which will be any moment now." Karl informed.

And like clockwork Kendall exited the runway, as she entered backstage her eyes landed on Y/N and she picked up her pace as she sped off towards her.

"Y/N!" Kendall exclaimed with excitement as she jumped into Y/N's arms.

Y/N spun Kendall around in her arms as Kendall placed a kiss on her lips.

Y/N placed Kendall back on the ground and Y/N pulled away, smiling at Kendall.

"Happy Birthday, Kenny!" Y/N grinned.

Kendall hugged Y/N, wrapping her arms tightly around her sweet girlfriend.

"Okay, you need to get changed, so we can spend your birthday doing whatever you want." Y/N informed.

Kendall looked to Y/N as they began to walk to her stylists.

"Wait...anything?" Kendall asked.

Y/N smiled and took Kendall's hand in hers.

"Absolutely anything." Y/N replied.

Kendall replied with a giant grin on her face.

"Well, I best get to thinking whilst I'm getting changed." Kendall smirked as she left Y/N to join her stylists.

Y/N watched in awe as Kendall got changed, wondering how the hell she did it all - the hair, the make-up, the clothes - it all seemed a lot to handle on a daily basis and seemed quite stressful, and that's without the paparazzi breathing down her throat. To Y/N, Kendall was a superhero - strong, brave, kind and beautiful - and that's why she loved her so goddamn much.

*TIME SKIP*

Kendall was finally ready and the couple left the venue in an array of light as cameras flashed as they entered their car.

"So, what do you want to do first?" Y/N asked.

Without hesitation or a minutes thought, Kendall answered.

"Food, I'm starving." Kendall smiled as she replied.

Y/N nodded as she laughed and began to think.

"Okay, I know a quaint little café we could go to." Y/N smiled.

Y/N gave the driver the address and Y/N had the driver stop a street to two before, so they could walk.

As they drove through the Parisian streets, Y/N spotted billboards with Kendall on them.

"This is so embarrassing!" Kendall said as she spotted the billboards.

"You're so cute, I'm so proud of you!" Y/N smiled.

Kendall began to laugh.

"I'm so proud of you!" Y/N smirked as Kendall giggled.

*TIME SKIP*

Y/N offered her hand to Kendall, which she took as she stepped out of the car. As the couple walked towards the café, Y/N sneakily pulls out her camera and captured a candid photo of Kendall.

"Hey!" Kendall pouted.

Y/N laughed.

"Don't worry, you look absolutely stunning as usual." Y/N smirked.

Y/N pecked Kendall's pout away, her smile returning.

When they arrived at the café, the place was practically empty.

"Wow, this place is beautiful." Kendall said in awe as she took in the café's interior design.

Y/N and Kendall sat in a booth and ordered pancakes and coffee. After some time, Y/N pulled out her camera again and caught another picture of her beautiful girlfriend.

"Come on, my turn. Hand it over." Kendall smirked as she held out her hand for the camera.

Reluctantly, Y/N gave Kendall the camera and kept her head bowed slightly with her hand on Kendall's, as Kendall captured a picture of her.

"You're too cute!" Kendall smirked as she handed Y/N her camera back.

"Thank you, babe!" Y/N grinned, "Where to now?"

Kendall smiled at Y/N and took her hand.

"Could we sit outside with a coffee, then go for a walk maybe over La Seine and then catch a soccer game?" Kendall asked with a smile as she fixed her hair.

"Of course, babe." Y/N smiled.

Kendall joined Y/N as they paid for their lunch and coffees, before heading outside.

*TIME SKIP*

After a while of the couple taking more photos and enjoying the scenery, the two started on their walk heading towards the Pont des Arts bridge on La Seine.

As the couple walked across the bridge, Y/N suddenly stopped. Kendall stopped and looked back at Y/N confused.

"You okay, babe?" Kendall asked.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking of where we could put our lock." Y/N answered with a smile.

Kendall grinned and cuddled up to Y/N, as Y/N pulled out a lock, which had their initials carved into a heart.

"I think just here will be great." Kendall answered as she took the lock and placed it on the bridge.

"Why here?" Y/N asked.

Kendall looked at Y/N and kissed her.

"Cause this is the spot where I fell in love with you even more and where I realised I want to be with you forever." Kendall answered as she threw the key into the river below.

Y/N wrapped her arms around Kendall, placing her head on her shoulder as Kendall looked out at the view from the bridge.

"Want to head to that soccer game now?" Y/N asked.

Kendall nodded and placed a kiss on Y/N's cheek.

*TIME SKIP*

Y/N and Kendall headed into the soccer stadium, heading up to the top of the stands. The pair had changed into soccer jerseys, which Y/N had bought personalised before hand.

Kendall enjoyed the game, cheering on the home team. Y/N watched Kendall with a smile, as she saw her eyes light up with excitement.

As the game drew to a close, Y/N and Kendall walked hand in hand. Y/N holding on tight as they walked through the crowds and the paparazzi towards the car.

Y/N watched Kendall as they drove through the city of love.

"So, babe, what's next on your agenda?" Y/N asked with a smile.

Kendall looked to Y/N and smiled.

"I think I'd like to head back to the hotel. I'm kind of tired." Kendall revealed.

Y/N cuddled up closer to Kendall.

"Whatever you want to do, sweetheart. Whenever you're happy, I'm happy." Y/N stated.

Suddenly, Kendall perked up and a massive grin spread across her face.

"Driver, turn up the music please." Kendall asked.

Y/N watched as Kendall began to sing and dance along to the song on the radio, enjoying the sight as they drove towards their hotel.

*TIME SKIP*

When the couple arrived at their suite, Y/N turned on the radio and began to dance to the music. Kendall giggled as she watched, but left for the bedroom to get changed into something more comfortable. When Kendall returned, she joined Y/N and began to dance to the music.

After a while of dancing around, Y/N noticed that Kendall was missing. Y/N turned off the music and headed into the bedroom.

Y/N found Kendall laying in bed, asleep.

Y/N covered Kendall with the bed sheets as she cuddled up next to her. She kissed her cheek and pulled her hair back out of her face, behind her ear.

"Happy birthday, Kenny! I love you!" Y/N whispered.

Kendall snuggled up to Y/N getting comfortable and soon Y/N was fast asleep with her soulmate, wrapped up safe in her arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 12K 24
Tough and scary on the outside, broken and hurt on the inside. That was how 18 year old Justin Bieber was. Ever since his girlfriend of two years lef...
97K 1.9K 31
A famous 22 year old man with Fame, Money and can get any girl he wants, decides to stay at LA and start a new life. A daughter who's mom is a mother...
616K 15.7K 55
Kylie Jenner's been your best friend since you were 14. What will happen when you and Kylie go to a party, and things change between you and the olde...
13.9K 377 24
kendall jenner & y/n (gxg) hi everyoneeee i'm back after like two years if you're in the mood for some drama this is it. kendall did something bad a...