My Hero Academia x Reader [A...

By CantStopMySparkles

Y/n L/n a 16 year old girl that lived a normal life in the boring human world, desperately wishing to be in h... More

Prolouge
My Dream Comes true!?
Meeting Shinso at the Cat Cafe
Going to a WAY better school than irl
5 Months of training
The Pratical Exams
Getting into U.A
First Day at U.A
Quirk Assement Test
Battle Training pt. 1
Battle training pt.2
Battle training pt.3
Oh that's right, I got the events wrong. Today is the class Rep election
Now It's time for U.S.J! Pt.1
Now its time for U.S.J! Pt.2[Short]
A/n
Now it's time for U.S.J, pt.3
Nicknames (side chapter)
Sports Festival pt.1 (Race)
Sports Festival pt.3 (one-on-one tournament pt. 1)
Sports Festival pt.3 Continued (one-on-one tournament pt.2)
One-On-One Tournament Continued (Shoto Versus Y/n and etc.)
Hero Names (Edited)
Hero Agency
We Go to Hosu, and I try to save Tenya!
A/n please read! (Edited)

Sports Festival pt.2 (Calvary battle)

4.9K 176 192
By CantStopMySparkles

A/n Look at dis bootiful boy!

Y/n's P.O.V:

While I was worrying about not being able to get a team of five,that wasn't the case at all.

It seems that everyone wanted to team with me, I didn't know who to chose. I smiled as I saw Monoma in the crowd, pretending like he didn't care.

I walked up to him and his first name accidentally slipped from my mouth.

"Hey Neito! I see you over there you Tsundere!" I called out to him, making all of the guys surrounding me turn around shell-shocked.

You? On first name basis with the very soul that can't even stand to look at class 1a?

None-the-less, it still hurt the insides of the boys pretty badly, seeing how friendly you were with the class 1a rival, and dismissing his insults like it was an everyday conversation. Neito was even shocked with the fact that you would choose him, the enemy of 1a, out of all the other people you could've choose.

That wasn't the only thing that surprised him, what really surprised him was the fact that you called him by his first name so casually, even though you're not even that acquainted with each other.

"You called me Neito."

"Whoops, sorry..it kinda just,ya know...slipped out.."

"It's fine...I guess.."

"I would like to team up with you Neito!" I smile brightly.

"Tsk, fine. But I'm being on top, I can't really carry much weight, I'm not really that muscular." Neito said with embarrassment.

"Hm, really? I'm pretty light, try to pick me up Neito~" I teased him.

"W-wait a minute!" he stuttered with a blush on his face as I jumped at him for him to catch me. 

Luckily, he did. 

If he didn't I could've just levitated myself.

"O-okay moron, are you happy now. I-I can carry you, but that's because you're lighter than most people. This still doesn't change the fact that I'll be on top." he said shyly.

I levitated myself onto his shoulders.

"I don't think so. I'll be top, you'll be bottom~" I smirked.

Neito blushed a deep red.

"I don't think she realized how weird that sounded."

"What'cha thinking in that mind of yours Neito?" I ask, pretending I didn't know.

"N-nothing!" He quickly says.

~On the otherside~

"They sure seem really close..."Izuku muttered.

"I'm surprised actually, to think that someone in our class is actually able to get along with that jerk." Ochako added.

Izuku's eyes just narrowed, he felt a tinge of pain in his heart, but he decided to ignore it.

Multiple other boys felt the same pain, some worse than others, but just like Izuku they decided to brush it off.

~Back with you~

"OKAY OKAY FINE.....*sigh* I...will carry you.." Neito blushes as he grabs onto my legs and carries me over to the rest of his team.

"Oh  hey Monoma, welcome ba-WHY DO YOU HAVE A CLASS 1A GIRL ON YOU SHOULDERS?!" TetsuTetsu yelled.

"Relax Tetsutetsu...she's....an acceptation to those class 1a scums."

"Hey, they're not that bad once you get to know them." I pout cutely, trying to find balance on Neito's shoulders.

"Uh huh, say that to that Bakugo jerk." Neito sneered.

"Anyways," he continued. "This is TetsuTetsu, his last name is the same as his first so it doesn't really matter either way, this is Kendo the only other person I can actually stand to be around, and finally, this is Ibara Shizaki...she's...kinda weird, but she's really strong." 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n L/n. I hope we can all get along." I smile.

Kendo starts laughing and says, "I knew you were going soft on her Neito." 

"I-I am not! I just think that she's bearable to be around okay?"

"Don't be a tsundere~"

"I'm not!"

Tetsutetsu hasn't said a word so I looked at him and smiled.

"Let's do our best TetsuTetsu!"

He blushes and just nods.

"Y-yeah..." 

Neito glared at him slightly but I couldn't see it because I was on top of Neito's shoulders.

TetsuTetsu got on the right side of me, Kendo on the left, and Ibara at the back of me as our defense.

I put the ten million headband and my head and cheered, "We've got this guys, lets win this!"

"yeah!" Kendo and Ibara cheered with me, while Tetsutetsu and Neito just blushed at my enthusiasm. 

I shifted a little bit to get comfy on Neito's shoulders, and when doing so he tensed up and was blushing as red as a cherry.

He had almost made a lewd sound, but he suppressed it. He knew Kendo wouldn't stop teasing him if he didn't keep the horrid noise inside of him.

Though, he could fell the fact that she was smirking at him...he was totally going to get made fun of later.

"Okay everyone are you ready? The battle starts now!" Midnight announced.

Everyone started to charge towards us.

I sighed at laughed slightly as I saw Shoto's team and Bakugo's team charge towards me quickly.

As soon as they were super close I told my team,

"Hold onto my body tightly."

They were very confused, and on Neito and Tetsutetsu's confused face was a light blush.

"Trust me." I looked at my team with confidence.

They all sighed and gripped onto my tightly and I made myself levitate, taking my team with me. They all looked at the ground in shock as they saw Bakugo clash with Todoroki instead of our team.

"Phew, we dodged a bullet there guys." I laughed nervously.

"YOU ARE SO COOL Y/N!" Kendo yelled.

"Thanks Kendo." I smiled at her.

I slowly levitated my team back to the ground and I readied an attack towards Mezo.

I used my life element to make vines and grab all of the headbands from Mezo's team.

I put the head bands around my neck and smiled. I got a 30, 20, and a 10.

"I got some pretty big numbers, I have a feeling we might win this guys!" I cheer happily.

My team was so confused.

"What exactly is her Quirk.." They wondered.

I was able to snatch Toru's head band easily, along with her other teammates head bands.

Bakugo came charging at us with his explosions and I easily pushed him back towards his team with a large sum of water, and thankfully, Sero was able to catch him and bring him back to his teammates.

Time was almost up, and Shoto's team came charging at us, Shoto accidentally used his fire and I looked at him in surprise, as I try to dodge the heat. Shoto retracted his hand in surprise, but was able to grab one of the headbands and his team retreated.

Lucky enough for us, it wasn't the correct head band.

and just like that, time was up.

"In first place, y/n's team, in second place Todoroki's team! in third place Mido- wait a minute! Shinso's team? When did that happen? In fourth place, Midoriya's team, and in fifth place, Bakugo's team!" Present Mic announced.

"Alright guys we won!" I cheered.

"Yeah!" My team cheered.

And just like that, the final event was going to happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.1K 30
(I DO NOT OWN Boku No Hero Academia/ My Hero Academia! IT'S PUBLISHERS ARE Viz Media (NA), Shueisha, Bandai Namco Entertainment!) Y/N Is A 16 Year O...
2.2K 40 18
In a world where quirks are everything, Y/n has a seemingly small quirk that hided his true potential. People have always seen him as weak and ignore...
183K 9.9K 32
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...
136K 3K 47
When Y/n is orphaned at the age of ten because of the lack of action of the Number 1 Hero All Might, she develops a hatred towards the smiling hero. ...