Sports Festival pt.3 (one-on-one tournament pt. 1)

Y/n's P.O.V:

The one-on-one tournament was about to start but before it did,Mashiro and a few other people resigned from the match.

"What happened Mashiro?"  I asked him, accidentally using his first name, making him shocked since you never really talked to him.

Mashiro sighed and looked me in the eyes.

"After the cavalry battle I don't remember anything but that Shinso guy asking me a question, I think his Quirk might be able to control others by asking them a question, so I would rather resign from the tournament for winning something I didn't earn myself." 

I gave him a soft smile and gave him a sympathetic look.

"It's okay Mashiro, I understand. That's very hero like of you, you know that? No need to feel so down about it."

He blushed a light pink and nodded.

"Thanks Y/n..."

"Anytime Mashiro."

A little later that day...:

Mineta and Denki came up to me and the girls smiling. 

 "You guys have to dress up as cheerleaders." Mineta said.  

"What? Seriously?" Momo asked. 

 "Yeah, this was requested specifically by Mr. Aizawa." Denki said. 

 "Well if it was requested by Mr. Aizawa, we better hurry and get changed girls!" Toru cheered. 

"YEAH!" Me and the girls cheered.

 Even though I knew this was a trick, I still went with it anyways since I've always wanted to do this. After Momo made the cheerleading costumes for us, we walked out onto the field with our pom poms. 

 "And now lets welcome our..What the? What are they doing?" Present Mic asked, blushing when specifically looking at me.

 "I have no idea." Aizawa said, doing the same thing as Present Mic.

 "UGH! They tricked us, those damn perverts!" Jirou growled as she threw down her pom poms and covered her stomach. 

 "Darn it..I made these outfits specially." Momo deadpanned. 

 "Well, I think you did a good job! Besides, I like this and I want to have fun with it!" I cheered.

 "Woah, she totally rocks that outfit." The girls thought.

 Mineta and Denki gave each other thumbs up as they specifically looked at me and blushed.