π“π‘πž 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐍𝐞�...

By Kyung_Wan_Robin

************************* "I'll give you the money. Come with me." "I can't trust you." "For once, trust me... More

Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16*
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26***
FINAL
NEW/OTHER BOOKS

12

1.7K 84 8
By Kyung_Wan_Robin

"It's a good day." JeongYeon said smiling ear to ear as NaYeon entered inside the elevator.

"Hello." NaYeon waved at the little girl.

"Hello, I'm here too." JeongYeon said pouting.

"Hello mister, I don't know you." NaYeon said smirking waving at him. He huffed looking away.

"Hey, I'm sorry." NaYeon said poking his cheek.

"You're bullying my oppa." Nami said looking at NaYeon.

"Yeah, I'm bullying your oppa." NaYeon said pinching JeongYeon's cheek. He giggled removing her hand.

"Where are you going?"

"I have classes in the morning."

"Let's meet on the roof top later." JeongYeon said with his puppy eyes. NaYeon smiled and nodded.

.

.

.

.

.

"What are you doing here?"

"I just want to ask for the last time."

"I left my class just to meet you. Can you please say it fast?"

"You left your class for me. Isn't it enough to tell me that you still love me?" DaHyun asked smirking.

"No, I don't. See, I have a girlfriend." Sana said calmly.

"She's not yet your girlfriend."

"I am." JiHyo said from behind. DaHyun looked at her with a glare.

"I am her girlfriend. So, can you leave her alone now?"

"See miss, I know she's using you just for an excuse. She still loves me."

"I'm not using her. She's my love now DaHyun."

"I don't believe." He said scoffing.

Sana clenched her jaws and looked at JiHyo. JiHyo nodded. Sana pulled JiHyo in a kiss making DaHyun look away. He clenched his fists while closing his eyes tightly. Sana broke the kiss smiling at JiHyo.

"If you want another proof then I have that too." Sana said fishing out something from her pocket.

"I'm gonna make her mine and only mine." Sana said and put the ring in JiHyo's finger.

DaHyun was speechless now. He released a heavy sigh and turned around. Sana smiled as she was able to make him believe that she didn't love him. DaHyun stopped his steps and turned to Sana.

"I'm always there for you if you need me." He said and left.

Sana looked at JiHyo's hand she was holding then to the ring. Sana sighed internally and looked at JiHyo.

"I'm sorry for using you as an excuse." Sana said removing the ring but JiHyo stopped her.

"He was right. You're using me as an excuse."

"No, JiHyo. I don't wanna force myself on you. I can't do this."

"I'm ready Sana."

"For what?" Sana asked confusedly.

"I'm ready to accept you." JiHyo said with her gummy smile.

Sana squealed in happiness and lifted JiHyo up not minding her weight. JiHyo giggled as Sana rubbed her nose on her tummy.

"Put me down please." JiHyo said taking support on her shoulder. Sana put her down.

"I'm so happy love." Sana said pulling her close.

"For me."

"Of course. Now, I won't let you leave. You're only mine."

"Only yours."

"Can I?" Sana asked wiggling her brows.

"Not in public please." JiHyo said flinching. Sana nodded and let go of her.

"Let's go or professor will kill us." She said holding JiHyo's hand tightly in hers.

.

.

.

.

.

"Please, please say yes..." JeongYeon was mumbling when he felt a tap on his shoulder from behind.

"Sorry for making you wait." NaYeon said. He shook his head quickly.

"So, what's up."

"Me myself."

"You...what's going on?"

"My heart beats. Too loud." JeongYeon said looking at her lovingly. He winced when NaYeon pinched his cheek.

"What happened to you?" NaYeon asked.

"What's your answer?" JeongYeon asked back.

"First tell me what happened to you then I'll answer your question."

"I'm so nervous right now you know. You can feel my heart beat." JeongYeon said putting her hand on his chest.

"Why?"

"I'm nervous that what will be your answer. I'm not ready for it."

"Then I don't think I should tell you that now."

"No, you can tell me. What's it? No?" He asked with his shaken voice. NaYeon shook her head looking down.

JeongYeon's heart sank. He sighed looking away. He nodded stepping backward a bit. NaYeon looked at him laughing internally. His down face made her feel bad.

"I like you too." NaYeon said making him widened his eyes.

"Really? Are you really saying this?"

"Yeah but I have one condition."

"What's that?" JeongYeon asked pouting.

"I'm not really ready for it."

"So? You're..."

"Listen. We'll not officially date."

"I'm not understanding it. Explain me."

"I like you but I can't date you. My parents will not allow me for this."

"At least I can court you? I'll make your parents like me. Please?" JeongYeon said pouting cutely.

NaYeon breathed heavily. She looked at JeongYeon with her worried face. JeongYeon held her hands in his hands. NaYeon gripped tight and hugged him.

"You know what's the problem?" NaYeon asked mumbling.

"What?"

"I don't know much about you so there is no way my family will accept you."

"Let' get to know each other then." JeongYeon said resting his head on her shoulder. She nodded.

"NaYeon..."

"Huh?"

"Can I court you? We'll get to know each other that way."

"Yeah sure." She said facing him. JeongYeon looked at her for a moment and kissed her forehead.

"It's feels so right."

"Then why are you controlling yourself?" He asked hugging her tightly. NaYeon blushed trying to push him but he gripped tightly.

"You like me NaYeon." He said resting her forehead on hers. NaYeon nodded slowly.

"Then let me do this at least once." He said looking at her lips.

NaYeon looked at him in awe. She shook her head pushing him away. JeongYeon didn't mind it at all. He patted her head and kissed her crown.

"I don't mind it. I won't do it without your permission." He said caressing her cheek. NaYeon smiled cheekily.

"Let's go down."

"Let's watch sunset." NaYeon said with her puppy eye and went toward the railing to watch it.

JeongYeon went to NaYeon and hugged her from back. NaYeon leaned on him and he rested his head on her shoulder. They watched the sun until it hided from them. It was getting dark. They could hear birds chirping while enjoying the cold breeze.

NaYeon looked up to JeongYeon. He looked down at NaYeon and kissed her forehead. NaYeon closed her eyes feeling the moment.

"You're too clingy." She mumbled.

"As if you're not." He whispered against her ear. NaYeon moaned lowly.

"I like it. Do it again." He whispered caressing her waist.

NaYeon moaned unknowingly. JeongYeon smirked sniffing on nape. He kissed on her nape hugging her close. NaYeon moaned again with his every touch. JeongYeon let go of NaYeon as he felt his loud heart beats.

"We're crossing our limits." He mumbled.

"I like this side of yours." NaYeon said smiling at him.

"Let's go down before I do something wrong."

"Yeah sure."

They both went down with hand in hand. Both were blushing looking at their hands. NaYeon let go of his hand as the elevator door was opened. JeongYeon grabbed her arm and pulled her back to him. The door was closed again.

JeongYeon leaned close and kissed on her cheek. NaYeon slapped his arm trying to free herself. He let go of her giggling.

"See you later."

"See you never."

"How mean." JeongYeon pouted. NaYeon kissed on his cheek making him smile.

"Good night in advance."

"Why? Won't you call me?"

"I have some work to do so I don't think." NaYeon said as the door was opened again.

"Take care." JeongYeon said. She nodded and went toward her unit. JeongYeon sighed and touched his cheek. He smiled and went back to his unit.

NaYeon entered inside and crossed her brows looking at the dining table. Sana was eating that time being busy in her phone.

"What are you doing? It's not dinner time."

"JiHyo went to visit her parents so I'm all alone." Sana said pouting.

"So, you thought to eat on behalf of her."

"Yah, she doesn't eat that much."

"So, what are you going to do after that?"

"I have my friend here." Sana said showing her phone.

"No, Sana, no porn now. Not in my watch."

"I'm going to watch it alone. I subscribed a channel for it." Sana said getting up.

"Wash the dishes please and don't forget to have your dinner." Sana said and went toward her room. NaYeon shook her head and went to her room.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Next update will be after 20 votes...

Don't forget to vote...

  👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 5.2K 86
[⚠️ EDITING MODE : ON ⚠️] ************************** "I'll make you feel what I'm feeling." ************************** "Why? What I did wrong with yo...
87.9K 1.4K 21
...They meet you... ...Their feelings... ...Start involving... ...Toward you... ...Will you accept it?...
51.9K 3.1K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...
108K 4.3K 45
I never know I would meet someone like you. Are we destined to see each other? Or is it just a new lesson for us to learn? Hi guys! So this is my fir...