13

"Just shots and shots. Nothing else."

"Means I need to make her loud?" JeongYeon, well known as Jack asked.

"Yeah. And you keep moaning with each touch." The director said to the girl. She nodded.

"Take your positions now." The director instructed. He sat on his chair while JeongYeon and that girl took their positions.

JeongYeon started his job from her neck to her cleavage. She moaned as he rubbed his thumb against her wet clit. He faced her and looked at her from head to toe before capturing her lips. He went wild while sucking her lips.

The girl pulled out to catch her breath and he sucked on her neck. He trailed his lips down to her mounds to her tummy while caressing her clit making her moan nonstop. He stroked his hard buddy and rubbed it against her core making her beg for him, well it was in the script.

JeongYeon smirked before entering inside her and went wild thrusting inside her without mercy. The girl kept whimpering and the room was filled with her moans and JeongYeon's panting. He hovered on her properly sucking on her mound but remembered it was not in the script, he let go of her breast area and sat on the bed continuing thrusting inside her.

JeongYeon was on his peak just in few minutes, he tapped his hand on the bed signalling the director. The director quickly raised his hand and said.

"Cut."

JeongYeon pulled out quickly and came on her tummy. The girl made a disgust face making JeongYeon chuckle. One of the crew cleaned her tummy while they were catching their breath. She snuggled into JeongYeon but JeongYeon made distance between them.

"Sorry." He said sitting on the bed. The girl didn't mind.

"Take your position. Doggy style." The director said chuckling making JeongYeon shook his head.

The girl sat on her knees and JeongYeon went behind her. He settled his position grabbing her butts. She bent down giving him better access. JeongYeon sat on his knees too settling himself on her level. The director nodded at JeongYeon and the cameraman.

The camera started filming. JeongYeon rubbed his tip on her core taking a deep breath. He was about to enter inside her, an image came in his mind. JeongYeon stopped when he saw NaYeon inside his mind.

JeongYeon stepped a bit backward feeling all the things wrong with him. The director signalled him to continue but JeongYeon was busy in his thought. JeongYeon was thinking about how he kneeled in front of her, how he held her hand, how NaYeon guessed his intention.

JeongYeon shook his head and got up from the bed. He searched for his clothes. He was about to wear his boxer when a hand grabbed his arm. JeongYeon sighed and turned to face the person.

"What are you doing?"

"I can't do it."

"Jack, stop with your personal matters if it's like that. Focus on your work."

"I said I can't do this. It's wrong with her."

"You idiot. Haven't you heard about the famous line? Keep your personal life and profession separately."

"I can't do this. Why don't you understand?" He yelled on the director.

"Okay, it's okay. Just complete this one then you can go." The director said gesturing him. JeongYeon looked at the girl for a moment.

"Don't you love someone?" JeongYeon asked.

"He made me do this." The girl said making JeongYeon look down.