Dangan Ronpa Wattpad Edition...

By Jal_Chikyuu

So, this is a parody of Danganronpa. Um, that's all. It's shitty More

I Need You
Characters
The Arrival
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 CLASS TRIAL
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Seriously. Right After?

Chapter 5.5

155 12 5
By Jal_Chikyuu

More ink, please
Anna was pulled back by a chain and led into a room that had a huge platform. We traveled down a long hallway to keep up. We met a glass room. Anna was high up on a platform. There was a screen in front of her, with a blue,green,pink,and purple button. Then, a black liquid, that looked like ink, started rising from the ground. Then, a question popped up on the screen. It was literary. She WAS the writer after all. She quickly pressed the correct answer. After about five, she got one wrong. The ink rose quicker. She started panicking and eventually started to randomly press buttons. The ink eventually rose up to her neck. It was really rising quick now. It lifted her up and she hit the top of the room. The liquid went to the top and stopped. She struggled and held her breath. She gave out one last yelp.
Alright. That's all I could think for the execution. Thanks for reading. Comment, Vote, and Follow. Love you. See you later

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
276K 17.4K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
238K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...