Remember Me (Steve Rogers Fan...

By wildflowersandink

Living as a wanted criminal is no easy task, but if America Rogers knows one thing, it's how to run. She, Ste... More

Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
HI!

Author's Note

7.4K 59 7
By wildflowersandink

Hi!!!!!!!! Don't read on if you haven't read 'Trust Me' or 'Love Me.' You've been warned.

I own nothing except America Rogers! All rights go to Marvel. Let's do this ;)

———

Living as a wanted criminal is no easy task, but if America Rogers knows one thing, it's how to run. She, Steve, Sam, and Nat begin new lives as vigilantes, traveling all around the world but never settling for long.

Even though they're evading the law, life is good. That is, until a new force decides to threaten Earth, and its up to the Avengers to stop him, no matter how broken they may be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1.1K 75
{bucky barnes ff} Noelle Dean has many struggles, the main one being that she was stuck in ice for seventy years and now has to live in a world witho...
2.6K 73 14
You were one of the best detectives until one day you happened to meet a Hydra member. Ever since that day, nothing has been the same. You have been...
232K 5K 30
The Avengers learn about a hidden HYDRA base and make a plan to execute a mission to find if there is anything there of use. Steve, Bucky, Tony and P...
191K 5.9K 24
Team Cap has escaped from the clutches of their jail cells. Steve & Natasha have come to good terms after what happened at the airport. With the team...