Sherlock's Sister

By Charliepeaceout

Oxford Holmes. Forgotten sister of Mycroft and Sherlock Holmes. More

Hello. My names Oxford Holmes
Chapter Three
Oxford
Mycroft
♪The Last Goodbye♪
Raindrops on my skin.
I'm so sorry!!
OH & JW vs SH & MH
Leaving Drama and More
It's All About Forgiveness.
Moriarty & Sherlock & John. Oh My!
CONGRATULATIONS!! (not an update)
Game is On!
Remeber Me
Killing for Saving

Sherlock

3.4K 127 23
By Charliepeaceout

I stand up slowly. "Sherlock?"

He licks his lips. "Oxford. What are you doing here?"

I look at him with a cold glare. "Celebrating my birthday. Like you would care."

He looks at me confused. "Your birthday's today?"

"Really?!?! Wow. Sherlock. After being gone for five years you don't EVEN REMEMBER MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY!!!" I screamed.

A man with light brown hair and blue eyes standing next to him looked confused. I turn towards him.
"I'm sure you've never mentioned about me to him." I gestured to the man standing next Sherlock.

"Hello I'm Oxford Holmes. Sherlock's sister." The man gasps. "Sherlock. You told me that Mycroft was the only sibling you had."

Sherlock glares at the man. "Not now John." He growls.

I gave them a angry smile.

"Thanks for my wonderful birthday Sherlock it was just great. Wonderful. Tell Mycroft hello for me." I spin around "Ally let's go." She nods and grabs her stuff while do the same.

"Oxford, listen. " I stop and turn around. I walk up to him. He looks down and doesn't look me in the eye.

"Why? So you can deduce me again. Not happening."

"Oxie, let's go." Ally said.

Sherlock looks up at me with a pained face when Ally said Oxie. It almost made me cry.

When I was young I hated people calling me Oxie except Sherlock. He was able to call me anything by my favourite was Oxie. But then when they started to be rude to me I told Sherlock to never call me that again, but when Ally met me I told her to call me Oxie.

Then I did something I thought I would never ever do to him. I slapped him hard on the cheek and left the shop. Ally was in shock. I don't blame her. She's never seen me defend myself. John just stood there with his mouth open. Sherlock.....well. He didn't do anything. He just looked at the ground.

"Let's go Ally." She nods and follows me. I hail a taxi and climb in without looking back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 47 11
Greg and John realize just how little they know about Mycroft and Sherlock. They know that there's a past that causes their petty brotherly feud, but...
7.5K 500 124
Texts from characters from bbc Sherlock. Including: - Mystrade - Johnlock - Mycroft and Sherlock (not a ship) - Rosie and family
35.7K 1.1K 26
Sadie Holmes, discovers that she is the daughter of Mycroft and the Niece of Sherlock Holmes. But when she goes to meet them, she is forced into an a...
221K 7.4K 27
(Slowly editing) Anistyn Holmes, youngest sister to both Mycroft, and Sherlock Holmes, has the brains of both of them, she's also quite quirky too...