Change Of Heart-(Perrie Edwar...

By kpop-girlgroupstan19

17 year old Y/N is the star player of her school's soccer team 'The Red Devils'. At school she's the girl eve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not a new chapter.

Chapter 7

1.5K 45 8
By kpop-girlgroupstan19

Perrie's POV: 

I groan and groggily reached for my phone in an attempt to turn of my alarm, missing a few times until I finally shut it off. I sit up in my bed, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. After sitting for a bit, I decide to get ready for the day. I grab a pair of clothes and go to take a quick shower, getting dressed soon after. 

"Perrie you're going to be late for school!" My mom yells knocking on the door. 

I made sure I had everything I'd need before making my way downstairs. I made sure to tell my mom I was leaving before heading outside to my car. After I parked my car, my eyes automatically searched for any sign of Y/N. Her car was still empty and untouched.

"I guess she never showed up huh?"Jesy asks walking up to me.

I hum, shrugging and turning to take one last glance at Y/N's car.  

"Ugh, I'm so sore." Jesy complains as we walk towards the front doors.

"What were you and Jade up to last night? Did you use protection?" I say teasingly.

"Ew, nothing like that happened. It's cause Coach has been working us hard since Y/N hasn't showed up. She's full on freaking out and taking out her frustrations on the team." She groans.

"Well that's not fair, but that's what you signed up for when you tried out. Anyways, I have to go, see you later!" I say just as the bell rings, making my way towards my English class. Unfortunately for me, Y/N wasn't in her seat.

"Class the project is due today, so if you could please pass the paper forward." Mr. Jackson says as soon as everyone's settled down. Luckily ours had been done so we didn't have anything to worry about. 

For the rest of the class Mr. Jackson went on to explain the new book we'd be reading as class. The bell rang signalling the end of class. The day drags on pretty much like the first class with nothing but worksheets being handed out.  I was among the first to always finish whatever was handed out.

When lunch came all people talked about was Y/N, wondering what she had done to be taken out of class by the police. Meanwhile, Jade and Jesy we're acting like love struck fools. Things were quiet for the rest of the day, so I was really surprised when Y/N walked through the doors. She had Ray-Bans on covering her face and her usual black skinny jeans and a simple t-shirt as she made her way towards the gym with me following not to close behind.  

She walked towards Coach stopping in front of her as they began to talk quietly. The conversation was short with Coach nodding at Y/N and patting her on the back as she turned to leave the school again. I quickly hid behind the door as she passed by. I walked slowly behind  her so that it didn't look as if I had been stalking her.

"Hey, wait up." I yell picking up my pace so that I was beside her. "What are you doing here? Why didn't you show up for your other classes?" I ask looking at her. She faintly rolls her eyes ignoring me.

"Seriously, you're gonna ignore me now." I scoffed.

"Fuck off, Perrie. She sighs shaking her head slightly. I grabbed her arm pulling her to a stop. Before, I could say anything she pushed me against the wall pulling her arm away in the process.

"Don't touch me." Y/N growled. 

"Y/N-" 

"Don't you ever fucking touch me." She spat pulling away from me.

"Why are you acting like this?" I ask.

"How many times do I have to tell you to mind your own business and leave me the fuck alone? Can't you get it through your fucking head." Y/N shouted turning to leave the school.

"Don't fucking yell at her." A new voice was heard throughout the empty hallway. Y/N stopped walking but didn't turn around.

"Who do you think you are? I'm so fucking tired of your bullshit. When are you going to realize that we fucking care about you huh? Get that through your fucking head. Stop with that stupid 'it's for your protection' shit. It's not going to work anymore. Jade yelled.

"Then just leave me alone. That way you won't have to worry or care anymore." Y/N countered before walking away. Both Jade and I were left standing alone in the hallway.

"Something must've changed for her to act the way she's acting." I spoke quietly.

"Something definitely changed. Her mother passed away and that caused her to lose herself." Jade whispers looking down.

"What made you like her?" Jade asks me.

"I guess I never saw her for who she was but for the show she'd put on for everybody else." I replied sadly. 

"I don't know what I can do to help her anymore." Jade sniffled but no tears fell. I slowly nod in agreement. 

"Hey Jade, practice is about to start." A girl told Jade before she walked back towards the gym.

"Oh thanks, I'll be there in a bit." Jade turns to me. "Hey, don't let what Y/N said get to you alright. We'll figure things out, okay?" 

"Sounds good, Jade. I'll see you later." I began walking slowly towards my car. As I walk I heard small laughter. I turned to see where it was coming from and was surprised to see the hood from Y/N's car flipped up and two pairs of feet by the front of the car.

My curiosity got the best of me and before I knew it I was slowly making my way towards Y/N's car. I saw Leigh-Anne next to Y/N's car as she worked on it. Their laughter stopped once they saw me. 

Y/N's face hardened into an icy glare while Leigh-Anne's smile turned into a smirk. "I thought you were going home." I snapped ignoring my fellow cheer leader out of pure jealousy.

"I would've been home a long time ago if my car would start." Y/N answers sarcastically. Leigh-Anne tried hiding her smile and laugh but was failing completely. 

I couldn't help the glare that swept across my face. "Hey, there Vice-Captain." Leigh-Anne says with a smirk.

"Leigh-Anne." I simply answer. 

"So what, you skip school and act the way you act just to impress other people?" I turn back to Y/N. 

"You know damn well that I don't give a fuck about what people think." Y/N spat. "Now if you could leave, you're making Leigh-Anne uncomfortable." 

I looked over at Leigh-Anne to see her avoiding my eyes, looking down and playing with her fingers. I scoff, taking a last glance at Y/N before leaving with a shake of my head. 

When I reach my house, I storm into my room slamming the door and locking it with a sigh. I throw my bag on the floor in anger.

I can't believe Y/N 's treating me like shit all while acting like nothing happened. Why did I have to fall in love with her. Without realizing it angry tears ran down my face. I hated feeling this way but I couldn't bring myself to not love her. I guess that's what being in love does to you. But why does she hate me so much? What did I ever do to her?

And of course Leigh-Anne had to get mixed up in this. She's taking Y/N all to herself. It's like she has her wrapped around her finger. 

-----

Y/N's POV:

After what felt like hours the car finally turned on.  I closed the hood and put my tools in the back. "Do you have a ride?" I ask Leigh-Anne.

"No, I'll just walk." She says.

"Nah, just jump in, I'll give you a ride." I say walking towards her side to open the door. She looks at me and smiles before getting in. We were soon on our way with Leigh-Anne giving me directions to her house. 

When we pulled up, I got out to open the door for her. She laughed as we both walked up to the front door. "Thanks for the ride." She says giving me a kiss on the cheek. Before I had a chance to answer her, my phone began to vibrate signaling a notification. I grab my phone out and opened the text. 

Jade: We need to talk. Now.

"Shit." I whispered. Leigh-Anne looked up at me with her eyes full of confusion.

"Sorry, I uh have to go. Thanks for keeping me company while I worked on my car." I smile slightly, quickly giving her a small kiss on the cheek before rushing towards my car.

When I pulled into the driveway, Jade was sitting on the porch steps. I turned off the engine, slowly getting out of the car preparing myself for what was to come. You could see the impatience on Jade's face once I stood in front of her.

"You need to quit your shit and stop with this act of yours." She started with a cold glare. "Because I care about you, but you keep pushing us away and I don't know the reason behind it."

"You don't need to know." I sighed.

"And why not?" Jade raised her voice.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt! Better yet dead!" I yelled raising my voice as well.

"Well maybe if you told me then I can help you with whatever you're going through! That's what best friends are for. I don't care if it affects me. You not being by my side is whats affecting me. I'm saddened by the fact that you're hurting and going through this alone." Jade cried. 

"Fine, I'll tell you but not out here." I close my eyes with a sigh. "And you have to promise not to tell anyone okay? Not even Jesy." I point a finger in her direction.

She nods and we began to make our way inside and towards my room. She sits on my bed waiting patiently for me to say something. I stood there for a bit before slowly sitting beside her. I keep thinking that this isn't a good idea but if i don't tell her then I'll lose her forever. "Please promise me you wan't tell anyone Jade." I plead looking at her. 

Okay, I promise." She whispered.

"Ben became someone else after my mom passed away. You know those 'fights' I've been getting in? Well he's the reason behind them." Jade looks at me confusion written all over her face.

"He's been....hitting me Jade." I stammer.

"Omg, what?!" She exclaims and stands up.

"Dude, sit your ass down." I say grabbing her wrist and pulling her back down.

"Why haven't you done anything about it? I know you well enough to know that you can defend yourself!" Jade yells.

"If I fought back he'd kill me dude." I yell, but not at her. Shit, I'm pissed but only at the situation. I'm mad I can't do anything because it'll cost me my life. 

"Well why haven't you told someone! We have too!" Jade demands. 

"He has connections though, so even if he was in prison, he'd send someone after me. And believe me they'd leave no evidence." I sigh. Jade stays quiet playing with her fingers.

"I became so depressed after my mom passed away and having to deal with this has been hard. I couldn't bother to tell anyone about my problems." I looked at the floor. Jade sighs and pulls me into a hug as we both let our tears fall.

"Y/N please don't push me away again. I'm your best friend. I'm always here for you no matter what, don't feel like you're a bother because you're not." Jade whispers. I nodded and laid my head on her shoulder. I tighten the hug as we slowly slay from side to side. After we've calmed down, Jade speaks up.

"Now, will you tell me why are you being such a bitch to Perrie?" She asked. Her question made me think about it. She hasn't really done anything to me besides show me that she cares.

"I don't know...I guess I'm just kind of scared." I whisper.

"Scared of what?" She pulls away to look me in the eyes.

"Getting hurt scares me...or even the fact that I might unintentionally hurt her." I look at my hands.

"Look, I'm not saying that you should rush into anything, or do anything you're not comfortable with. But what does being nice cost you? Perrie's really sweet and she really likes you." I could see the genuine sparkle in Jade's eye as she spoke. 

"I'll give it a shot, but no promises."

A/N: I'm back! Sorry for the long wait but I should be writing more since I have a lot more time on my hands so yay! Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6.8K 37
"I wish that this could be real. I wish that you and me, we could be real. I wish that we could have everything. But all that we have is... a fake lo...
34.8K 1K 18
Perrie Edwards , 17 year old intersex girl who is madly in love with Jade Thirlwall (who hates her more than anything) . Jade's boyfriend and His fri...
5.8K 302 18
This is the book i got requested to make from you guys from the Perrie imagines book. So, here we go. Enjoy :)
35.2K 1.6K 30
"Bye stay safe babe" i said to her she's about to walk to her car but she run to me again and hugged me tightly "I love you babe" Jade said and i s...