Reborn and on top

By yocum2000

In a world where people with powers is normal but where this one thing that's common with people theirs other... More

Prologue
Part 2
Part 3 (Lemon)

Part 1

162 4 1
By yocum2000

Y.n POV

It's been a ride so far after leaving that false light of hope union academy ,but ultimately not an unwelcome ride.

For one not only am I free from my torment but I am now not going at it alone.Now I know what your thinking why though like what changed well these three people came into my life
and to be honest I'm actually happy that they did. How I met them well...

Flashback

Y.n POV

Y.n- "Yawn" Geez feels nice outside good thing I decided to go for late night walk (get that reference anyone) its peaceful out here.

As I was walking I started to hear fighting and a lot of yelling so I decided to investigate,but I swear if it's those fucks from the academy then their gonna be shit outta luck. The thing is when I arrive I was actually surprised to what I saw was people I didn't know and creatures or better yet monster I've never seen before ,but what caught my was who was leading them she was beautiful, whiteish hair ,a cape in a well made suit of armor ,but what struck me was that she didn't wear any boots or any foot wear,but I stay hidden and watch them in case if they need any help and something tells me they will.

But I gotta say she was both elegant and fierce with a sword,but I felt she was still hiding something so sense her power and find out she's part dragon
basically like me (explains later on).

The things they were fighting didn't have a face and they were savages but they had numbers their overwhelming them and then I see something piss me off.

Corrin POV

Corrin- Brother what are you doing?

Takumi- Saving everyone from your stupid plan you freak!

I was shock he would say that to me
it hurt me a lot,but what hurt me the most was that even though everyone else was fighting they didn't stand up for me or say anything against what takumi said.

Takumi- you are nothing more but a dragon hybrid freak why we ever thought to let you lead was a mistake so now you can save yourself from a problem you led us into.

I watch as all the mage and magic users were given a signal and started to teleport everyone away except me.

They left me here alone to die.

My family my friends my comrades they all abandoned me to die.

Until I heard something

???- Mommy
I look up to my daughter run over to
me I knew she was scared it broke my heart to see this and know not only did they leave me but my daughter aswell she was innocent of anything.

Kana- Mommy what are we gonna do where did everyone go.

I look down at my daughter she has tears in her eyes I hold her close as the faceless draw near they have us surrounded.

Corrin- just close your eyes sweetie it'll be over soon I promise.

Kana- I'm scared mom I don't want to die yet (starts to cry while holding onto her mother)

Corrin-(starts to cry aswell) I know sweetie I know I love you so much.

As the faceless got close I thought it was the end. Where ever those traitors ended up I curse them I hope they suffer for this. Then I heard someone coming and then I saw him.

Other POV

Y.n- Hey now hasn't anyone ever told not to gain up on a lady.

The faceless started to come closer to you but what you do is not normal for anyone to see .
(Song above)

Your the navy blue with sword

You wipe them all out with ease but then you turn towards the woman and child.

Y.n POV
Y.n- (kneels infront of them) are you two ok.

They said nothing but instead latch onto me crying so hard they couldn't do  anything else so I hug them to let them know I'm not going anywhere.

After a while they both calmed down enough to talk but I notice they were very injured so I help them with that.

Y.n- here let me help with that.
(Does handsigns)
Ninja art heal

Y.n-there that should do it.

After I was all done healing both of them.

???-that's amazing thank you.

Y.n-No problem not everyday you can help a gorgeous girl like you right.

She blushed like a cherry after that making her look more cuter.but what also happened was the little girl beside her was giggling.

???-you made mommy blush bright red.

???-Kana don't joke like that.

Kana- sorry mom.

Y.n- not to interrupt but also who are you two and what happened.

Even though I already know from what I saw I wanted to be sure that was the case. I have to be honest what they did and what he said disgusted me to the core even though I didn't have anyone from the get go having someone like family up and abandoned you to die and say those things first is unbelievable.

Y.n- those ungrateful people that crossed to many lines.

I was about to go and track them down but corrin wrapped her arms around me.

Corrin- please don't I know your angry but this is my problem to handle.Ill be the one to get back at them for what they done to me and my daughter.

Y.n- not alone your not why don't you come with me you can both live with me if you like.

Corrin- you would two strangers live with you?

Kana- we don't want to be a nuisance to you mister.

Y.n- (smiles brightly) nonsense you two wouldn't be bother to me plus it's not like I can just leave you here alone after what happened.

Corrin blushed again at this

Corrin-'such a caring man thank the gods for him being the one to save me and kana'

Kana-(smiles cutely) yay thank you mister y.n.

Y.n- haha just y.n is fine sweetie come on you two let's go home yeh.

End of flashback

That was two weeks ago after that I grown closer to both corrin and kana.
Kana was like a daughter to me she would ask to play and train with me we would go out here and there I would even teach her about technology with her and she had sparkles in her eye when I did.

Though with corrin it was a bit different when I with things happen that make both me her blush she would train with me good deal of the day even spending most of her time with me.
Over a few days I have grown to love corrin she was the woman I always wanted to have ,but after what happened at the academy I didn't know how to move forward with her it was frustrating to say the least.

Until when it came to when I was in my room about to go to bed when I hear a knock.

Knock knock

Corrin- y.n it's me can I come in and talk to you it's important please.

Y.n- sure what is it.

She was red when she came in and she closed and locked the door.

Y.n- corrin why did you lock the door?

Corrin-(she was looking down) y.n how do you feel about me?

Y.n- w.what I

Corrin- Do you see me as a woman or as something else?

Y.n- corrin where is this coming from?

Corrin- I given this a lot of thought ever since you saved and took me and kana in you have been the greatest thing to happen to both me and kana for a long time.

I stay silent to let her get what she she needs to let out.

Corrin- you been like a father to kana I have to say thank you for that ever since kana's father left after kana was born I didn't know how to break the news to her when she asked I would always change the subject,but now she knows what it's like to have one.

Corrin- even for me when I found out the bastard only wanted my body I was heartbroken I thought I would never know what it truly feels like to have someone to call yours and them you.

Y.n- .....

Corrin- that was until I met you.You were there for me when I needed someone the most you were there to help take me and kana in without a second thought.

Corrin-I know what you said about your past at the academy I was angry to hear they did that to you I wanted nothing more but to go over there and stab my sword through those sluts who did that to such a great guy like you.

Y.n- corrin

Corrin-(runs up and hugs you) I know you don't trust anyone with your heart
anymore listen when I say this.

(Imagine she's standing)

Corrin-I Love You

I was shock to say the least I didn't know corrin felt this way for me after I helped her. I look deep into her ruby red eyes like caught in a trance. I didn't say anything I let my actions do the the talking for me.

I pull her in and smash my lips to hers
she let out a little squeak but so melted into the kiss. The kiss passionate and heavenly when we i was about to part she pulled me me back into it.

She wrapped her arms around my neck while mine wrapped around her waist we fell on the bed still kissing when it grew more heated I brush tongue on her lips asking for permission she hesitated but soon opened her mouth where our tongues met they wrapped around each other corrin moan a little into the kiss trying to fight back ,but ultimately lost I explore my new territory I let left no part of her mouth unexplored.

Corrin became submissive to me as I kept dominating her mouth ,but I knew we were going to fast so I stopped and parted.

Y.n- corrin I love you too but let's take this slowly ok my love.

Corrin-(smiles cutely) I knew I made the right choice falling in love with you.

Y.n-(kisses her) let's get some sleep and we can let kana know the good news in the morning yeh.

Corrin- sure she'll be excited about it good night dear.

I wrap my arms around her pulling ino my chest spooning her which she enjoyed.

Y.n- Goodnight to you my dragon jewel.

____________________
Hey guys I'll explain more next chap and also introduce the third person or better I'll let you choose down below who you want.

Neo-

Raynare-

Esdeath-

Akame-

Extra- mean anyone you want from a different anime.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 856 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
660K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
185K 8.5K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
116K 4.1K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...