All I've Never Imagined

By PRADAPUSSY_

They are all innocent until proven guilty. Not me though, am a liar until proven honest and me being proven h... More

P R E F A C E
01 ~ AVERY DANIELS
02 ~ ROMAN JAMES
03 ~ NIGHTMARES
04 ~ WAR
05 ~ REVENGE
07 ~ FIRST WIN
08 ~ SCRATCHING
09 ~ KNOCK KNOCK, IT'S YOUR PAST
10 ~ SMASH
11 ~ CONFESSIONS
12 ~ FLASHBACK (PART - 1)
13 ~ FLASHBACK (PART - 2)
14 ~ APOLOGY
15 ~ ENDLESS THOUGHTS
16 ~ PRINCIPAL'S PET
17 ~ HOLD MY HAND
18 ~ WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
19 ~ CATFIGHT
20 ~ DINNER WITH DEVIL
21 ~ DIRTY UNDERWEAR
22 ~ AN ADVENTUROUS AFTERNOON
23 ~ 25K FOLLOWERS?
24 ~ I HATE PHONE CALLS
25 ~ TREAT ME SOFT AND TENDER

06 ~ UNTOUCHABILITY

298 74 372
By PRADAPUSSY_

I stand in front of the hockey team's locker room with Ben while the match is going on outside in the stadium, placing my next plan into action.

"You sure you want to do this, Avery?" Ben asks, looking around nervously.

"You're not having second thoughts now, are you?" I ask, second-guessing my master plan myself.

"Um, no. It's just that, I'm a boy too and I'm feeling a bit weird after listening to your plan," he replies as he eyes my jean pocket.

"I'm not doing that to you, Ben. Now stop being a little wimp and guard the door. I'm going in and I'll finish the work as soon as possible. Just call me if you think someone's coming, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Go and do it fast," he pleads.

I laugh softly and enter the locker room.

Yesterday, 6:24 p.m.

I can't believe that fucker did that, I think as I fold my clothes, sitting in my room and curse the man who is adamant about making my life hell.

I mean who brings a spider in the school and that spider, oh god! I swear that the spider was bigger than the size of my hand!

My whole body shudders again as I think of that spider. It was so hairy and gross.
I was so embarrassed! The whole class was laughing at me.

'Just like how you embarrassed him in front of the whole class. You knew it was coming and you still sat at the last bench.'

'I sat there because there was no bench left. You wanted me to sit on the floor if not there?' I cry out to my inner voice.

"Sit on the floor? What?" Mom pokes her head in my room and I mentally groan. I said it out loud.

"Nothing, I was just talking to myself." I roll my eyes and pick up another t-shirt to fold.

She sits beside me and starts helping me with my laundry."You talk to yourself when you're mad. Why are you mad?"

"I talk to myself all the time." I roll my eyes. "And I am not mad, just frustrated by this stupid boy."

"Ooh, boy problems. Lay it on me, little bear. I'm aware of all types." She winks and I laugh out loud. Damn, I love my mom.

"He's an ass. He thinks he is some kind of King or something. His ego is as big as the size of a country and he never apologizes, mom! He was late for the first class two days in a row and he didn't apologize, what kind of a man is he?" I huff and fold more clothes.

Mom's eyes twinkle, "Sounds like a bad boy."

I roll my shoulders back."Bad boy, my ass. I'll show him what a bad girl I am."

Her phone rings from somewhere in the house and she quickly leaves the room to attend to it meanwhile my phone dings with a notification on messenger. I quickly leave the clothes, sprawl upon my bed, and open the app to check the message.

Bennyboy (Ben) : Guys, first hockey match
of the season tomorrow,
it's going to be a blast.
Who's up for it?

Ipeedonclaudia (Lily) : I'm up for it.

Kylethedevil (Kyle) : I'm up!

Ipoopedonlily (Claudia) : Me too.

Foodieamelia (Amelia) : Yesssssss

Avery : I'm up too and what's with the name guys? Pooped, peed? What's going on?

Kylethedevil : Ignore it. This is a silly game Lils and Claudia play by setting everyone's nickname on this group chat.

Foodieamelia : You need a nickname too

*Foodieamelia changed Avery's nickname as Roman'sangel*

Bennyboy : Lol

Ipeedonclaudia : Perfect

Ipoopedonlily : Lmaoooo

Roman'sangel : Wthhh, that's not fair Amelia.

Foodieamelia : You can't change it now, Lol.

Kylethedevil : So, how's Ruth, Em?

Foodieamelia : Not sure, I broke up with him, a week ago.

Bennyboy : Oh no! You're so Ruthless ;)

Kylethedevil : HEY! I was going to say that!

Foodieamelia : And how long have you been waiting to do that?

Kylethedevil : I would rather not say...

Foodieamelia : Suck my dick, Kyle!

Kylethedevil : Suck my dick, Kyle!

Foodieamelia : Stop copyinhsnnguhej

Ipeedonclaudia : Are you eating again Em?

Kylethedevil : Stop copyinhsnnguhej

Foodieamelia : Yeah sorry. I'm beating pizza so I'm typing with my left hand

Bennyboy : You beat your pizza before you eat?

Foodieamelia : I'm eating pizzaaaaa. You know what I mean Ben.

Kylethedevil : I'm eating pizzaaaaa. You know what I mean Ben.

Kylethedevil: Aghhh!!! Stop irritatbhikmhyb.

Roman'sangel : What does that mean?

Foodieamelia : Stop irritating me Kyle!!!!!!!!!

Kylethedevil : You know I love you.

Foodieamelia : TEA - Logan and Kristen are hooking up!!

Ipeedonclaudia : I swear that skank has no limits.

Roman'sangel : Wow. It's like she goes through guys like she's changing her panties.

Ipoopedonlily : At least it's not Garret this time lol. Remember what happened when she hooked up with Garret Lily?

Ipeedonclaudia : Our little Amelia was ready to go all hulk on that skank's ass because this foodie has a crush on Garreettttttt.

Roman'sangel : Whattttt? Why none of you told me this before!!

Foodieamelia : Oh please! I don't have a crush on him!

Kylethedevil : Since when?

Foodieamelia : Since I texted him from an anonymous account and he blocked me.

Ipeedonclaudia : Whatttttttttt??

Ipoopedonlily : Whatttttttt??

Roman'sangel : Why did he block you?

Foodieamelia : Maybe because I told him exactly how hard and fast I would like to ride him? Or maybe because I told him how loud I would moan his name when he'll be working me with his tongue?

Ipeedonclaudia : Oh god! I swear you have no limits Em!

Bennyboy : Fuck him Em! We'll find you someone better.

Ipoopedonlily : You're saying 'Fuck' a lot these days Ben.

Bennyboy : Yeah! Because 'Fuck' is such an amazing word!

Ipoopedonlily : SERIOUSLY!! You keep saying 'fuck him', 'fuck this', 'fuck me', 'fuck you'. like you want to fuck everyone and everything!!!!!

Bennyboy : 'fuck' is not literal baby. When I say fuck him, I don't mean that I want to fuck him. You know my interest solely lies in you.

Ipoopedonlily : You will not say 'fuck' from now on and consider this a warning!!!

Bennyboy : Why the fuck not?

Ipoopedonlily : Because... Because one fuck means one day of UNTOUCHABILITY!!!!!! No kiss, no sex!!

Bennyboy : What the fuckkk!! You can't do that to me!!!

Ipoopedonly : Oh looks like you just lost one day.

Bennyboy : THE FUCK CLAUDIA!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME! I'M COMING AT YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW.

Ipoopedonlily : Two days Ben and coming here won't change anything!

Kylethedevil : It would be fun to see how Ben survives these two days lol. Dang, I'm laughing so hard.

Foodieamelia : Benny boy deserved this lol.

I drop my phone next to me as I laugh lightly. I'll never understand how I got so lucky, to have them as my friends.

Just as I am starting to get up, my gaze goes to my practical joke box on top of my closet. Ms. Damison, my therapist, gave me that on my last birthday with other gifts as a joke and I never thought I would use it.

I quickly get up, grab the box and sit back on the bed. I open it, tossing aside the mustache glasses, whoopee cushion, squirting ring, and electric shock buzzer, coming up with the itching powder.

Hmm, maybe I can really do something with this. I take it out and close the box, replacing it on the top again. I examine the itching powder for a few minutes and that's when it all clicks.

I know exactly what to do!

I'll show that asshat what happens when someone embarrasses me, but I would need someone's help for that. I can't practically carry this revenge plan out alone, it will be too risky.

Thinking through my idea, I pick up my phone and call Ben. Knowing that Kyle would never help me, and would actually lecture me or try stopping me.

"Tell me what is it fast and it better be fuckin' important because right now I'm standing outside Claudia's house," He says as soon as he picks up.

"Three days Ben," I tease him with a grin.

"Please don't tell her," he pleads, making me chuckle lightly.

"Okay, I won't, but only on one condition," I say as I look down at the itchy powder in my hand.

"Anything, I'll do anything," he quickly says.

"Cool, then you will have to help me carry out my next revenge plan," I answer.

"Done, tell me what's your plan."

"Not now, meet me tomorrow at my locker and I'll tell you everything," I say with a smile.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow, bye," he says before hanging up.

I roll my eyes and smile to myself, you Mr. Roman James will be so embarrassed in the near future.

HEY THERE AMAZING PEOPLE!! HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GOOD DAY. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MORE OF A FILLER CHAPTER, SO I'M SORRY IF IT GOT BORING.

TEASER ~ FIRST HOCKEY MATCH OF THE SEASON!!

Don't forget to vote please, it would hardly take a second.

Until the next chapter 🥴

Happy Reading 💖

-kiara 🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
170K 6.4K 62
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
996K 52.5K 33
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
25.7K 842 18
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...