Yips in the Dark

By sleepylilacfox

Rp Watty, yes this RP and will have mature content. It is M RATED So please do not delete A long time user o... More

Rules and guidelines
Vivian Denari
Vincent Denari
Anastasia Smith
Lillith Williams
Calysta Sirus
Bella
Layla Torres
Cate Reese
Minerva Wells
Marcella James

Evelyn Quinn

26 0 0
By sleepylilacfox

Evelyn Quinn

Nickname : Eve (introduces herself as Eve doesn't like to be called Evelyn)

Height- 5'8

Age- 16

Highschool student,

Species: Half Human (mom) half Cat Demon (dad)

Likes: Sex, flirting, messing around, drinking, drugs, pissing others off, food, her breast, cock, letting her tail and ears out, felines (of all types Tigers to house cats), and fire.

Dislikes: inferior morons, school, rules, being denied, not being allowed to sleep, detention, not too fond of dogs- usually very vicious towards her so she is wary of them.

Gender: She smirks one hand cupping her large breast, the other hand going down pulling up her skirt "you tell me~" she purred "do I look like a male?"

Sexuality: Identifies as straight because she loves cock but will do a momentary swing and go down on a smexy lady.

Breast Size: DD-cup

Hips- wide and shapely

Legs- toned, long, and sexy

Ass- bubble butt

Stomach/waist- not skinny but she has a well built core, so flat tummy with a little definition of a four pack.

Hair: Long Black hair with purple tips (dyed hair)- goes mid-back

Skin color- quite pale with a few birthmarks around her body a few shades darker.

Human Eyes- black (Cat Demon eyes- alters between a forest green or a spring green

Powers: beyond a little shift to give herself black ears and a tail, she can extend her nails, has a bit more strength, speed and durability then an average human, and she can always land on her feet and (she counts this as a power) can sleep anywhere.

Weapon(s): nails and will bite

Personality: flirtatious, fun loving, wild, rule breaker, sadistic, lustful and perverted. Many consider a bitch and a slut and she doesn't give a damn what others think. She is around for fun. And she'll get her fill of it.

Accent: slight New York accent, fairly pressed down though. But if she gets angry she starts to slur her words.

Past: her dad is a noble Cat demon from hell, she only really knows him. Her mom (a human) died three years after she was born due to a illness, Eve didn't know the exacts. She visits her dad often and has a good relationship with him, though raised in the human world by a maid (succubus) and a butler (incubus). Hence she has grown around a lot of well interesting exposure.

Wears: whatever the fuck she wants but usually a little skirt, a crop top and a varsity jacket. Usually with either heels or boots and always her black stockings. Usually in blacks, greys, reds, or purples.

Good habits: to be seen

Bad habits: too many

Favorite number(s) : 666 and 69

Least favorite: "fuckin 7 I don't like 7. It ruins the ability to have 6:66" she said in obvious distaste

Favorite food: "I'll eat all foods, but fuck I love seafood."

Least favorite: "I guess...onions? Like by themselves..?"

Favorite color: red (color of passion bitch! And fire- love you fire~)

Least favorite color: "beige. Just- just keep beige and white the fuck away"

Phone number: 313- 122 -2469

Job: doesn't have one, doesn't need one but will sometimes says she'll bang for some nice large wads or cash.

Pets: none but takes care of the alley cats

Turn ons: dominated, hair pulling, rough, choking, spanks, public teasing, big packages

Turn offs: subs, going gentle

Side notes: love napping, obviously loves sex, and seen as a total whore, but is smart, she has good grades even though she doesn't give a fuck, she never let it out that she was anything but human, lives in a single story house, new to this high school just moving from New York.

Smut: yes

Action/Violence: yes

Really anything honestly: yes

Scenarios:

1: you meet at the local amusement park, she flashed you a grin, walking over and walking over, complimenting you on your amount of prizes won. "Impressive~" she purred out, you?

2: She was in hell visiting her father when you were thrown in/ walked into the room she was previously speaking to her father. "Oh?" She muttered, blinking in a small bit of surprise her narrowed eyes looking you over, "what's this happening here?" She questioned- you?

3: anything you want ≖‿≖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 31.4K 83
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
45.5K 850 25
249K 7.2K 129
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
293K 17.9K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong