Love is Odd (Completed)

By _yourmaxgirl_

'Why everything bad has to happen to me?' 'Why did I ever fall in love?' 'Why love is so odd?' _______ Meet S... More

Love is odd
1.Fucked up.
2.Him
3.Oops!
4.Awkward
5.Surprise Surprise
6.Kisses
7.Heartbreaks and Confusions
8.Regret or not?
9.Alex
10.Jealous?
11. Love and broken
A/N
12.Tears and Relationships
13.Dream it is!
14.Shattered
Covers!
15.Changes
16.Is it a new start?
18.Friend or Enemy?
19.Confession
20.Shocks and Fun
21.Picnic!!!
22.Kiss gone wrong!
23.Forgiven and Forgotten
24.Truth and Dare
25.The worst day ever
26.That night
27.Revenge
28.Together at last
29.Busted
30.A final goodbye
31.The end
A/N

17.The Date!

42 9 11
By _yourmaxgirl_

Sarah's POV

I was not willing to drive, so I took a cab to the destined place.

"So, Mam I see you have got a date," the cab driver spoke.

"Oh, yes," I replied.

"You really look very pretty. Your man is really very blessed."

"Oh, no-no. It's just a blind date. Both of us have never seen each other ever."

"Oh, I see. You must really be excited then," he asked.

"Well, somewhat yes," I replied.

We spoke for the whole ride. The cab driver was really nice. After a rough 20 mins, he halted the cab.

"Mam, your destination is here. All the best, Have a good day," He said giving me a smile.

"Thank you. I wish you the same. Have a great day," I said returning the smile.

______

I entered the cafe and the waiter showed me to a table.

It was already 11 and Carter had not arrived yet, so I took out my phone and was surfing through Instagram when a voice called me.

"Excuse me, is this Sarah Williams?" an unfamiliar voice asked.

I looked up to find a boy with flowers in his hands and replied, "Oh yes, I am. So I guess you are Carter."

"Yes, You are right. Sorry for being late."

"Oh, it's totally ok. No one can understand the feeling of being late better than me. It's just that today I came early."

Both of us burst into laughter at what I said.

"So here are beautiful flowers for the beautiful lady here."

"Thank you," I replied and blushed hard. Well, this was something new for me and I really felt a little flattered.

"Can I tell you something?" Carter asked.

"Well, yes sure," I replied.

"You are really beautiful and I find you really good. I know it's fast but I would love a second date with you," he said suddenly.

I just didn't know how to answer. I blushed harder and hanged my head down.

"Oh well, I don't want to force you. Let's talk about this later. Let's order something," he said changing the topic.

I just nodded my head still not knowing what to say.

"So tell me something about yourself, Sarah," he started.

"Ok, well. My name is Sarah Williams. I am in the final year of high school. I am 17. My first love is food, I love chocolates more than anything and I suck at starting the first conversation."

He chuckled at my reply, "I see you are funny too."

He looked really cute and I won't deny the fact that he was hot and this made me blush even harder.

(Pic of Carter)

I smiled back and asked, "So tell me about yourself."

"So, as you know I am Carter James. 1st-year college student. I am 19. I love painting and I just love to have fun and be happy."

"So, do you go to these dates often?" Carter asked.

"To be honest, it's my first time I am trying this sort of things."

Carter's POV

Was she serious? I could not even believe she didn't do dates. She was really beautiful and it was hard to believe what she said.

I laughed at her reply and asked, " Are you serious? Don't joke with me."

"What's there to laugh? I am really not joking," she said a little serious.

I felt like she was offended so I quickly said, "Oh no-no. No offence. It's just that it's hard to believe that a beautiful girl like you, don't do dates."

She blushed at my reply. She looked adorable and she was no doubt beautiful. I was, in fact, happy that I was making her blush.

"Would you like to order sir?" the waiter asked, interrupting us.

"You first,' I said handing her the menu.

She took it with a smile and that just melted my heart.

"A cold coffee for me and what would you prefer?"

"A Cappucino will do."

"Anything else sir?"

"I guess that will do for now.'

We chatted over the cup of coffee for the next couple of hours.

"So I guess I should leave," she started.

"It was great meeting you," she said.

"So am I getting the chance for a second meeting?" I asked scratching the back of my head.

Sarah's Pov

"So am I getting the chance for the second meeting?" Carter asked.

I did not what to say. Mostly because it was hard to believe that a handsome boy as this would ask me on a second date.

"I badly want that answer to be a positive one," he said pouting.

"So be it," I said smiling.

"Can you please repeat what you said?"

"I said so be it. I am looking forward to meeting you for a second time."

"You don't know how much you made me happy with that answer," he replied, his eyes shining.

"Will you mind if I give you a ride back home?"

"No, it's ok. I can take a cab back home. I don't want to trouble you."

"Just don't think about it and come on. It's my request."

I seriously could not deny his request. I really found him very charming. He looked into my eyes and he was just so mesmerizing that I could not reject his offer.

So, at last, I agreed.

_______

Carter drove me home and seriously he was really a very good company.

He was funny as well as handsome and I liked him.

"Stop the car here. That's my house," I said.

He stopped the car outside my house and both of us got down.

"Thank you for today. I really enjoyed it," I said turning to him.

"Yes. Thank you to you. I can't really wait for a second date."

Both of us chuckled and hugged each other before saying goodbye.

"I will text you tonight," he said with a wink before he drove off and my face instantly turned a shade of red.

I was pleased and thought of watching a web series on Netflix but before that, I had to do very very important work.

That is call Alex.

The date was all so sudden and he had zero knowledge about it. I was really excited to talk to him and he never fails to make my day a great one.

I happily entered my house but instantly all my happiness went away.

The atmosphere gave a depressing vibe and coldness was all around.

"When did you come, Leah?" I  started.

______

Holla my lovely people.

How are you?

Did you like this chapter? 

Did you like Carter? (Cause I just loved him). COMMENT BELOW. ( I read all your comments)

Did Sarah come to know about Leah's intention? Why does Sarah feel this way?

To know it all you have to read the next chapter.

Until next time,

Love Love.

Do not forget to Vote. Press that tiny star down below. (iT'S REALLY FREE OF COST).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1M 95.7K 40
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
731K 60.4K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.3M 31.6K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...