โ™ก ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† โ™ก

By honeyjooon

โ™ก๐’๐’๐’—๐’†โ™ก โ™ก ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘ก โ™ก โ™ก๐‘˜๐‘๐‘œ๐‘โ™ก ... More

โ™ก๐’“๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’๐’‘๐’†๐’โ™ก
โ™ก๐’Œ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’‹๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆโ™ก
โ™ก ๐’‹๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ ๐’…๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’š๐’๐’๐’ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’š๐’– โ™ก

โ™ก๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’†๐’๐’โ™ก

507 5 0
By honeyjooon

"chansun ,do you want to watch tv?" you asked your three year old son as he was asking to watch tv.

he nodded as he was on the floor with some of his toys. you smiled as you turned on the tv to his favourite show.

you sat down on the couch as you were watching chansun and his show. he giggled and danced around to the music.

you smiled as you watched him dance to the music. you were waiting on your husband to come. it wasnt to late and today he wad supposed to come home early.

not even five minutes pass and you heard the door open. you turn to see chanyeol coming in with his bags. chansun gasped a little and quickly got up to go to his father.

"chansun-ahh" chanyeol said as he dropped his bags and grabbed chansun. you smiled as you got and went to them.

"how were you to mommy today?" chanyeol asked him as you went over to them.

"good" chansun said as you nodded . chanyeol gave him a high five and put him down to continue let him watch his show.

this time chanyeol gave you a hug and kissed you. you slightly smiled he seemed more energized today. he was usually tired when he came home

"aigoo , i missed you" chanyeol said as he still had you in his arms. you looked up at him

"we saw each other this morning chanyeol" you said as you laughed at his exaggeration.

"i still miss you" chanyeol said as he smiled. chansun had his features but he also had yours which made him look adorable .

you went over to the kitchen and grabbed some of chansun snacks. you went back to the living room and handed them to him

he happily grabbed them and began eating them. you went back to the couch and sat down.

you saw chanyeol come back to the living room. he stood there for a while until he grabbed some of chansuns snacks. chansun whinnied and almost began crying.

"stop chanyeol your gonna make him cry"you told chanyeol as he was laughing a bit .

"sorry sorry" he said to chansun as he ruffled his hair and went over and sat next to you on the couch.

he put his arm around you pulling you closer to him. after a while you felt him rest his hand on your thigh.

you didnt really think about it since you were just watching chansun and the tv. that was until you felt his hand move up higher.

you jumped a bit as you felt his hand up your thigh. you grabbed his hand and pulled it back down as you continue to hold onto his hand.

you looked over at him and slightly shook your head at him. he looked at you as if nothing happened.

"what?" he asked you . you glared at him playfully

"dont do that" you told him as you still had his hand with yours. he slightly smirked.

"why?" he asked you . you hit his shoulder as you shook your head

"keep your hands to yourself mister" you told him as you sat his hand down on his lap. he slightly pouted.

it was quiet for a while until he decided to move a bit . you felt him lay his head on your lap. you looked down at him.

"what are you doing?" you asked him on why he decided to lay his head down. you didnt have anything wrong with it to be honest but he probably wanted something.

"nothing , i just think we should have some time for ourselves tonight" he said as he got more comfortable on your lap.

you ignored his question as you continued to watch the tv. you felt him move which made you look down at chanyeol

"come on please!  we haven't done anything in a looooongg time" chanyeol said begging you to answer him.

you didnt say anything . he was right sometimes you did miss his touch but with chansun around you two couldn't really do anything together which wasn't his fault

you felt him wrap an arm around your thigh this time which caught you by surprise. you looked back down at him.

"it'll be fun. and maybe chansun will have a new sibling" chanyeol said as he laughed a bit.

"im kidding" chanyeol said as he let go of your leg and looked at you waiting for your answer.

"maybe" you told him . he smiled happily knowing your answer would turn into a yes.

"it'll be fun" chanyeol said as he sat up.

♡♡♡

you both were finally in your house by yourselves. it was quiet now when it would usually be noisy.

you went over to chanyeol who was already in bed and layed down next to him.he wrapped his arms around you

"its so weird without having chansun right now" you told chanyeol . he only laughed a bit because it was true

"dont worry , his doing fine probably asleep now" chanyeol said he was right chansun probably was asleep by now at his parents house

"lets just think about us right now. we can do anything we want without having to worry about anything" chanyeol told you . you nodded

"didnt you miss this?" chanyeol asked you meaning by the time you had for yourselves.

you hummed a bit, you knew he was in the mood to do something not so innocent.

his hands went down to your legs. he ran his hands up and down your legs making you get goosebumps.

"didnt you miss my touch" he said as his hand stopped right on your gender. you breathed in heavily.

you felt him began to rub you slowly. you felt yourself get closer to him by the pleasure you were receiving.

you moaned softly as he rubbed you even more. you felt him stop which made you whine a bit.

"wait..." chanyeol whispered to you as you suddenly felt his hand go inside of your shorts and underwear.

you felt him touch you which caused you to moan a bit to loudly by his touch. you missed the feeling to be honest.

"your so wet" chanyeol said as he moved his finger all around you . you moaned as he began to play with your clit.

you brought your hand down to his lap going down to his member. you rubbed him as well.

he moaned by your sudden move but that made him move his hand faster. you moaned again

he turned to you and kissed you as he continued to play with you again. he flicked his finger around your clit making you turn from the kiss and moaned

"do you like it?" chanyeol asked you. you nodded as you moaned again , making chanyeol smirk .

you rubbed him a bit faster making him groan . he began teasing your entrance. making you whine a bit.

he took his hand out of your shorts and pulled you on top of him. he kissing you more harshly . he put his hands on your hips moving you softly to his .

he moaned at the friction of you moving onto of him. you moaned softly at the feeling.

you put your hands on around his neck as you two still continued to kiss. his hands go under your shirt. you let go to move down to his neck.

you kissed around his neck softly . you could feel chanyeols breathing hitch as you began kissing his sweet spot.

you felt his hands go up to your boobs. he began massaging them softly. you moaned at the feeling.

chanyeol then grabbed onto your shirt. you helped him take it off. this time chanyeol went towards your neck.

you moaned as his hand went to your chest. he began sucking softly on you neck making you moan again.

his hand squeezed your boob making you jump a bit feeling caught off guard. he grabbed you and sat you down on the bed.he got on top of you as he continued to you suck on your neck leaving marks.

he went down to your chest . he left wet kisses all around. you moaned as you felt him suck .

you felt his other hand go down to your gender. you moaned as you felt him rub you again.

your hand went down to his. he smirked a bit as he felt your hand on top of his.

"chanyeol..." you moaned wanting him to touch you more. he rubbed you again but then stopped making you whine.

"chanyeol.... more" you told him. he chuckled a bit and removed his hand.

"do you want more?" chanyeol asked you. you nodded missing the feeling of him touching you.

he began removing your shorts. he slid them down and left you in your underwear. he then went in between your legs.

he could already see the wet spot on your panty which made him smirk feeling achieved

this wasn't his first time doing this but today it felt more special. you threw your head back as you felt him lick you through your panty.

he did that a couple times until you felt him grab the waistband of your underwear and pulled it off slowly.

"i missed your taste" chanyeol said as he saw your dripping gender.

he first touched you with his finger. making his finger wet by your wetness. you let out a low moan

"your so wet" chanyeol said again he began moving his finger again. you moaned at the feeling

he moved toward your gender , he was so close you feel his breathing on your core. he replaced his finger with his tongue.

he licked a long stripe tasting you. he moaned a bit making you moan as well.

you felt him lick all around you making you moan again. he opened your legs more for more room to touch you.

he flicked his tongue on your clit . you moaned loudly at the feeling you havent in a while.

he began sucking you into his mouth making your breath hitch by the sudden move. you moaned as he continued to suck your clit.

your hands went down to his hair. you pulled it a bit as he began licking you again.

he moaned when you pulled his hair making you feel vibration towards your gender.

you moaned as he began playing with your clit , one of the most sensitive parts of you.

he flicked his tongue all around you making you a moaning mess. he smirked , he loved hearing your sounds .

"chanyeol..." you moaned his name countless times

the room was filled with your moans and the slurping sound of chanyeol. he occasionally moaned as well.

he began putting his tongue towards your entrance. you moaned loudly. chanyeol enjoyed this moment with you that he didnt want to take it for granted.

he went back up to you and kissed you. you could taste yourself during the kiss. you got on top of him this time

"that's not fair" you said meaning that chanyeol still had his clothes on while you only had your bra on

he slightly chuckled as you began tugging on his shirt. you helped him take it off. as soon as he did went down to his neck again .

you left wet kisses all around . you heard him moan as you began sucking on his skin leaving marks.

he let out a breathy moan as you began sucking on his sweet spot. you began moving making you moan as well by the feeling of his jeans on your bare gender

chanyeol threw his head back while groaning. you put your hand inside his pants. you continued sucking on his neck as you began massaging him.

you were gonna go further until chanyeol stopped you by grabbing your hand. he took it out of his pants. he breathed in heavily as he looked at you

"i-i cant take it anymore" chanyeol said as he put you down . he took off his pants , you could see his hard member.

you looked up at the celling , until chanyeol spread your legs . you look at him , he was getting ready to go in

"ima go in" chanyeol told you. you nodded as he slightly smiled at you.

he entered you , you moaned feeling him inside of you. chanyeol moaned feeling you around him.

" you can be as loud as you want love" chanyeol told you as he began moving. you only nodded again barely able to talk by the pleasure.

chanyeol groaned as he was finally moving and in a steadily pace. you moaned while you place your arms on his back and on his shoulder.

"chanyeol-ah" you moaned his name as he was moving a bit faster. chanyeol moaned at the pleasure he was feeling.

"y/n... you feel amazing" chanyeol said as he began getting closer to you making you wrap you legs around him

you both moaned at the feeling of you two being together a moment that was called love when couples feel ready. maybe it wasnt your first time but it was still as special as the first.

chanyeol began going faster as he was close. you moaned loudly as you felt yourself also being close.

you moaned each others name. you feeling the pleasure chanyeol was giving and receiving made you leave scratches on his back.

"im so close"chanyeol moaned feeling himself. you only nodded again not being able to speak.

you moaned his name loudly , as you closed your eyes feeling yourself come at the same time chanyeol came. chanyeol also moaned loudly.

he slowed his speed down and groaned as you two were to an end. chanyeol was breathing heavily as you were too.

chanyeol smiled as he took himself out. you smiled back at him as you felt yourself be tired

chanyeol began putting his underwear back on as you did the same. you put chanyeols shirt on to cover your body.

chanyeol smiled at you as he put on his shorts. chanyeol got up and looked at his back on the mirror.he saw all the marks you left

"looked at what you did" chanyeol said as he laughed a bit. you got up and slapped his back playfully.

you gasped as you saw multiple hickeys on your neck. you touched them and looked over at chanyeol

"how am i gonna cover these?" you asked chanyeol . he shrugged as he laughed

"just dont , its that easy" chanyeol said wanting you to not cover them you looked over at him with an 'are you serious' face.

"look look , you made these" chanyeol said as he pointed at his hickeys that you made.

"you did this and this" chanyeol said as he pointed at his neck and back.

"yeah but.... but thats different" you said not knowing what to say also feeling a bit embarrassed.

chanyeol giggled seeing your reaction. he pulled you down to the bed and wrapped his arms around your chest.

"but its okay , i like your marks" chanyeol said . you covered your face as you laughed a bit

it was quiet for a while , you wrapped your arms around him as you smiled

"chansun , will be having a new sibling" chanyeol said playfully . you looked up at him

"its okay though , our family is getting bigger and he wont be playing by himself" chanyeol said you nodded

"what if he gets jealous" you told him . chanyeol smiled

"i think he'll be grateful" chanyeol said you nodded. the rest of the night was just you two laughing and talking

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940K 83.3K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
64.5K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
39.5K 2.8K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
1.1M 59.7K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...