THE BETROTHED

By JIA74U

๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฟ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฟ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’† ๐‘ฟ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š. ๏ฟฝ... More

1..๐Ÿฐ.SEAN XIAO XIAN๐Ÿฐ
2..๐Ÿ’ซ.GOD'S GRACIOUS GIFT...๐Ÿ’ซ
3๐Ÿ’”...PAIN...๐Ÿ’”
4๐Ÿฅ€....DEATH....๐Ÿฅ€
5๐Ÿฆ...WANG BO JUN....๐Ÿฆ
6.๐Ÿฅƒ...ADDICT...๐Ÿฅƒ
7๐Ÿท.....AUCTION....๐Ÿท
8๐Ÿ’Œ...LETTER... ๐Ÿ’Œ
9 ๐Ÿ’ REALIZATION๐Ÿ’ 
10 ๐ŸงขBACK TO MISCHIEF๐Ÿงข
11๐ŸŽญHITLER TURNED ANGEL๐ŸŽญ
12โ™ฆ...KIDNAP... โ™ฆ
13.๐Ÿ’ž.CAN'T ESCAPE LOVE.. ๐Ÿ’•
14 โคCONFESSIONโค
15๐Ÿ’• FATED SOULMATE ๐Ÿ’ž
16๐ŸŽ— UNVEILED ๐ŸŽ—
17๐Ÿ’š...TRUST & FAITH....๐Ÿ’œ
18๐Ÿฉธ..ZAIJIAN ๐Ÿฉธ
19โค..PASSION & LOVEโค
20 ๐Ÿ’”DENIAL ๐Ÿ’”
21 MY โ™ฅ๏ธ BEATS FOR YOU
๐Ÿ’” 22...LAST EMBRACE..๐Ÿ’”
23..๐ŸŒŽ..ANOTHER WORLD.. ๐ŸŒŽ
24.๐ŸฐBUNNY WUXIAN๐Ÿฐ
25.๐Ÿบ.APHRODISIAC POISON๐Ÿบ
26 โคETERNAL LOVE โค
27 ๐ŸฐJEALOUS BUNNY ๐Ÿฐ
28 ๐Ÿ’ CURSES โšœ๏ธ& โšœ๏ธBLESSINGS ๐Ÿ’ 
29.....CONFESSION REPLICA....
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฃ 30...LITTLE BUNNY ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ’˜
31 ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”PAIN AGAIN๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
แชฅแชฅแชฅ32..DAY OF MOURNINGแชฅแชฅแชฅ
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”33...LAST RITES....๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
34๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ....SANJEEVNI & TIME...๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ
35 MIRACLE OF GOD
36 DARK ENERGG
37 GROW UP
38 BUNNY
40 FINAL UNION
41 REUNION
42 NEW MEMBER
43 HONEY BUNNY
44 FIRST KICK AND DOUBT
45 STAR ANGELS
46 LOVE'S IN AIR

39 POWERS

4.3K 305 45
By JIA74U

Sean found himself in the middle of war field. Everyone dressed in traditional dresses were fighting. He suddenly spotted yibo, his yibo, in white traditional dress, fighting like a pro.

He was about to run to him, when a familiar flute tune distracted him. He turned and the sight shocked him. He saw himself, rather wei ying in red and black attire, playing flute. He was frozen in his spot.

Where was he.
Who are these people.

Everything was a shock to him. And the tune. The flute tune just attracted him towards itself.

Suddenly, a giant vulture flew round, hissing.

Wei ying stopped the flute and opened his eyes. And he was terrified.

"Brother, you have offended father & humiliated us, immortals, with your immorality. And you even defied father, about returning back to heaven. We god of fear and terror, bestow fear and terror on you. They will accompany you for eternity. You will specifically fear and be, terrorised by dogs and vultures, that symbolizes father. Dog, lord Ares chariot will terrorise you, and vulture, symbolizing his violent behavior will bestow deep fear in you. "

And his terror turned him into a rabbit.

The vulture picked up the rabbit and flew away, without lan zhan noticing.

By the time lan zhan noticed, wei ying was nowhere to be seen. He had vanished. Lan zhan was frantic.

Sean's vision followed wei ying. As if someone was transporting him with wei ying. He too was terrified of vultures, and dogs since a kid.

The vulture flew with wei ying and went inside a cave.

He laid him down on a bed like structure made of rock. And shinning rug spread on it. A man came and chanted something and blew on the rabbit and it transformed into wei ying.

Sean recognised him instantly. He was Jin guangyao or to be precise EREBUS. The Erebus was one of the primordial deities, born out of the primeval void, Chaos. It was the personification of the deep darkness and shadows. 

"My, my what a beauty!!!! But of course, nothing less could be expected of son of aphrodite. And I can see his golden core........ Mmmnnn, not only his but..........aaahhaaa, but his twin baby's too. He's pregnant with twins. Two demigods. Two golden core of demigods. And his heart has it's own stored power. Beauty with immense power. Had the situation been different, I would keep him as my SEX SLAVE, but situation doesn't permit it. Anyways prepare for his sacrifice. I shall gain immense power via him. "

Candles were lit all around the Wei ying.

A pentagram was drawn, and Eredus, a lady along with others, sat chanting spells.

" He has to offer his babies to me, otherwise I can't access them. "

He commanded wei ying.

" Wei wuxian, you are now my slave. You will do as per I say."

Wei ying opened his eyes. They were red. He got up.

"I am your slave. I will fulfill your every order."

"Come here, take the enchanted knife and offer your womb's content to me."

"As per you wish."

Wei ying got up and walked in daze in the middle of the pentagram. He took up  the enchanted knife and handed it over to him. Then he laid down in the midst of the pentagram.

"Me and my womb's content belong to you."

"I beg to differ...."

As he was about to penetrate the knife in wei ying's abdomen, a deep, angry voice sounded. He looked up to see lan zhan and lan clan member with swords.

"huh!!!!!? You, a mere human, dare to challenge me. For your own good, go home pretty man. He had always belonged to me."

He tried to insert the knife but bichen sliced his arm off and went back to it's master. He writhed in pain. Bichen was coated with wei ying's birth powers. Wei ying had long before transferred them to it, transforming it to Angel Blade, an special weapon carried by most angels. Bichen was now long, silver, triple-edged sword (cross section of the blade would be a three pointed star) that can be used to kill angels, Nephilim, hellhounds, demons, and possibly other supernatural creatures.

Lan zhan rushed to wei ying and held him in his embrace

"wei ya, please wake up. Wei ya."
Wei ying opened his eyes.

"Lan zhan....."

Suddenly a sword pierced through lan zhan's heart. Erebus stabbed lan zhan. Blood flowed down his chest and mouth. The sword was retracted back.

"Lan, zhan...... Aaaaaaaaaa"

As a terrified wei ying embraced lan zhan, the sword was again stabbed, piercing both their hearts. Lan zhan turned and stabbed bichen on his forehead, and he died on spot.

"wei ya....."

"Lan zhan.... Mmmm.. Mmmm. Mmnyyy... My bb.. Bbbbbn. Bu nnies. My bunnies got killed again. Why? Why????? Laaaaa........"

Wei ying's hand dropped and life departed his body.

"wei yaaaa...... Don't panic...... Nothinn wiiiillll happen to them. I...... I willll rescue.... I will save you.... Don't let go. Haaaaa.... Haaaa.. Hang on there. I.... I... willl... Hang on okay."

He lifted wei ying and stumbled out, carrying him towards cloud recess.

" Hanguang jun... Hanguang jun.... "

The rest of the disciple finished the lady and her fighters and ran towards lan zhan and wei ying.
They each took hold of them and flew back to cloud recess.
Wei ying was pronounced dead on arriving cloud recess.
Sanjeevni was used on him, but, neither him, nor the babies, could be revived back, because their soul had left the body long ago.
Lan zhan denied treatment and crawled to wei ying's lifeless body. He kept his hand on wei ying's belly and stroked his hair.

"Don't worry wei ya, nobody can hurt you and our bunnies. Everything will be all right. You are listening to me nah."

He took wei ying in his embrace and kept stroking his head.

"My big bunny and my little bunnies. We will live happily, in our own world, ok. There will be only sounds of laughter and giggling of our little bunnies. They will have your beautiful smile. I will design their band with my own hands. They won't be Lan clan's white band. They would be new bands, a texture of red and white, with jades. They will be distinguished, different from all others, a symbol of our love .......aaahhhhhh.....wei..... Weeeiiii.... I am coming. I am coming to you and my bunnies in our own world. You wait for me huh...... Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...... Don't panic. I love wei ying. Tell me you love me back. Tell me I have to love you back. Call me, call me lan er gege, call me, irritate me, throw your tantrums. Pleaseeee..... Once........ I still have your emperor's smile stored up in jingshi. Who will have them, if you are gone. Wei ying, why...... Huhhhhuuuhhhh.... Why did we have to endure pain all through our life??!!?? Why were our babies killed again and again? Were our love the greater sin than even killing. Were we not even eligible for a normal, love life? "

Lan zhan spat blood. He fell down. And took his last breathe.

A beautiful wei ying was lying lifeless as if sleeping and in dreamland. And a beautiful, lifeless lan zhan laid beside him, staring at his wei ying. The always, stoic lan zhan had the most beautiful wide smile in death.

The whole sight was hauntingly beautiful, as if some sculpture has made the best carving of his life, yet the most melancholic. Everyone stood with tears in eyes. No one wanted to move them, or separate them. Lan Qiren came forward, closed lan wangji's eyes.

"Almost the whole lan clan had been destroyed and two gems of lan clan were snatched too, along with our future, who were breathing in Lan wuxian's womb........ Yes, I accept that wei wuxian, wei ying was lan wangji's legal partner........."

He sighed. Tears streamed from his eyes.

" Also, since lan clan is cursed. It's destruction is inevitable. So, since now. It will be wang clan. Lan clan will have a glorious history but noone should, ever know the story of it's diminish. It had lived in glory and it will end with glory. It will be told to the future world, that all lan clan member became martyr in war. And from now on, wang clan will live in seclusion from other clan, ie not involve in any kind of worldly affairs but will certainly always help those in need, and be involved in medicinal field. Those who are against it or disagree to the rules, may leave the clan. "

And that's how, Wang clan was established, with unique and rare medicinal knowledge.

Sean was in tears.

" Ma lan zhan, I love you back. "

Suddenly, chenqing, bichen and suibian revolved around sean. Suibian and chenqing disappeared in him. Sean clutched his heart, in pain as his powers retraced back in his veins. He closed his eyes and screamed.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

He opened his eyes, he was wei ying. Not naive sean but powerful wei ying.
The same female flame, TIME came and touched sean.

"You will forget all these, but at times of need, you will remember your powers and use them. And bichen will follow you to his master and awake his powers. Go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 976 23
If you really are curious just read! ๐˜๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ โ˜œ๏ธŽ Very much finished โ˜ป๏ธŽ โœ”๏ธŽ "๐ˆ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ...
13.6K 1.1K 14
๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐ข๐ณ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
8.4K 562 21
๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜? ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•๐•š๐•ค๐•™ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•’๐•˜๐•– , ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ž๐•ช ๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•“๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐•š'๐•ž ๏ฟฝ...
69.5K 5.5K 35
Two best friends grew up together in the orphanage .. They are so close that they never left each other's side..In childhood, they stayed together, a...