Thug-ish

By Mindless_Is_Me

Her name is Anastasia His name is Deshawn . He's a thug . She's been know as " Thug-ish " . But will he hold... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
Books .
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
AN
22.
23.
24.
25.
Hi.
26.
Book 2

15.

8.9K 264 17
By Mindless_Is_Me

        - Anastasia Pov -

" The airport ? " I yelled ,  he locked the door and I folded my arms .

" I dont wanna move  , I want my daddy !"he smacked his lips and pulled the car over. I looked up to see that we was at a big house . " Come on get out " I stayed seated as he got out the car.

" Oh my fucking gosh , you so stubborn " he unlocked the door and came to my side. He looked at me and continue his way to the big house.

I locked the doors , there was no way I was getting out Shawn was rude and mean . I cant believe that my dad wont be in my life , does he even love me anymore ?

I seen a lady , come out with Shawn behind her. And may I say she was gorgeous , but she looked tired she had jet black hair that was put up into a bun and her face expression was soft and caring.

I unlocked the doors and waited for them to come to the car. I looked around and started tapping my feet . " Your to nice Ana " I got out the car to meet them half way.

" You didnt have to get out the car " I rolled my eyes at him , and smiled at the lady.

" Lord shes beautiful Shawn " she hit him on the shoulder and he looked at me . " Thank you , you are to " she fanned her hand away.

" Girl ,  I thought you was gone be like these other girls . Shawn told me you was - " she rolled her eyes.

" He told me you was alright " I raised my eyebrows and looked over at him. " Is that so ? " he rubbed his neck .

" Im his step mother , Rosie " I shook her hand and smiled  " Im - " she cut me off and gave me a hug.

" Anastasia ?  Girl if he doesnt talk about you , I dont know when hes talking " my smile got bigger than ever.

" Alright ma , jesus ... " she started laughing and Shawn pulled my hand.

" Love you " he yelled I love you to and got in the car. I started laughing while I put on my seatbelt.

" Be quiet ! " I rolled my eyes and started to wipe away the tears that was falling.

-

We pulled up to Marcos , and seen King sitting outside. After we pulled up in the drive way , I got out , passed Marco and enter to go find Bella.

She was on the couch , laying down. "Whats wrong ? " she sat up when she heard my voice and got up and gave m a hug , I felt her crying ...

" Bella tell me " I closed my eyes .

" King doesnt want to be with me anymore , we have to move , I just wish this never happened " she pulled away and cleaned her face.

" I know ... But we have to listen to Shawn and King , just until we find a safe place " by the time I was done talking , her face was red and she still had tears rolling down he face.

King came behind me and I looked over to Bella , she nodded her head and I went to go find Shawn.

He was sitting on the porch and I sat next to him. " Hi " he looked up to me. "Hey" he said quietly , I bit my lip.

" You okay " he grabbed my hand and held it. " I dont know , I just feel like Im doing something wrong " I scooted closer to him . " We all feel like that , but all we could think to ourselves is that everything is gonna get better "

       I heard coughing , and I looked behind me to see King holding Bella bags.  " Bella's gonna ride with me , where gonna drive to the motel . Well meet yall there " Shawn let go of my hand and got up . " Alright " I rolled my eyes at King , and he mouthed " Sorry ".

    I was just about to get closer to him , he was gonna open up to me. My phone started ringing and before I could answer it Shawn took it. " Dont answer any phone calls either " he shoved my phone in his pocket.

" Hell no , give me my phone back ! " I went up to him and try getting it out of his pocket. " I dont wanna play this game with you , get in the car " I kept staring at him , and than those words left my mouth.

" I hate you ! "

            - Lawrence Pov -

Okay so , I kind of confused myself there are two Lawrence s theres the body guard and the dad. But the body guard with never have a Pov , so yeah sorry If I confused yall. Feel free to ask questions.

"Baby there here " I went on the side on of my beautiful wife and embraced her in a hug , I kissed her on her cheek as she held a picture of Anastasia in her hand. " We can't do this , we can't just leave her like this " I put her head in my chest.

" I know , but its for her safety , we cant protect her anymore " I fixed my suit and tie . " Show time baby " I heard a knock on the door signaling that the people from "YRN" was here.

I knew this shit was a setup , I knew they were gonna kill me. I just wanted my wife and my daughters to go live there life. I knew Shawn and King were gonna take care of my babies .

I walked out the door and started walking down the hall , until I felt somebody hands in mines. "Im not leaving you " I let out a deep breath.

" Anastasia needs you " I looked to her , the thing I love about this lady, is she dont cry .. I love her to death ! Shes been through soo much , and I put her in it.

" I love you babe "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 56.1K 35
"It really is a shame that such a pretty face is about to get so fucked up." I say as I run my finger down his jawline. "Even more so that it was was...
235K 8K 25
Chanel was just a regular girl working a regular job and living a regular life. Working to get out of the hood of the LA streets. That is until a cer...
325 12 8
Deliana Just Moved Down Here, & Already Has Females Wanting Her Head. She Runs Into Blaze. Will He Make Her Life Better Or Be For Worse?
582K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...