Kianne

Autorstwa queenkimmm

Story about love, lust, and betrayal. Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

111 0 0
Autorstwa queenkimmm

We finally left the club and he said "you wanna get Waffle House?"

I said "you know I do."

He laughed and said "let's go then mama."

We got there and he came around opening my door around me. I said "thank you baby."

He said "you welcome, let's get some food then go home."

We went there and the server working was a heavy set white women with French braids. As soon as we walked in her eyes darted Los and she was cheesing. I'm like bitch what you looking at in my head but he held my hand and squeezed it a little tighter. I said "the fuck is she looking at?"

He said "calm down, don't go stressing my baby out. I don't want that girl and you know that."

I rolled my eyes and we sat down in the back corner like always. I sat facing the wall while he faced the opposite towards the windows. She came over and said "hi my names Brianna and I'll be your server tonight. Can I start y'all off with something to drink?"

Los said "I'll have a sprite and she'll have chocolate milk."

She said "ok I'll be right back with those." I looked at him as his eyes locked with mine.

He said "ya makeup looks nice baby."

I smiled and said "thank you, I been practicing."

He said "I see. I would like to see ya red lips around.."

She came with the drinks just then. He ordered our food then she said "ok it'll be out shortly" and walked away trynna swing her hips a little causing me to laugh because she was all belly no booty or anything.

I said "around what?"

He said "don't play with me Key. You know how I get down."

I laughed and took a sip of my drink. I said "make sure you ask for a cup of hot water when she come back."

He said "yeah yeah I know, to clean off the silverware."

I said "aww you so smart daddy."

He laughed and said "is my son awake?"

I said "yes and kicking he's hungry just like me."

He said "mhm I bet. You tired yet?"

As I rubbed my belly with my left hand. I said "of course I'm tired. Your son is exhausting."

He said "your ring look icy against the denim."

I said "thank you baby."

*ignore the nails (imagine long red)*

He said "they taking mad long with our food."

I said "I know I gotta pee now. I'll be right back." I got up and walked to the bathroom. Our server was in there on her phone and I smiled slightly walking past her and into the bathroom. I lifted up my dress and squated over the toilet. I wiped myself then got up and flushed.

After I flushed the toilet I walked out and washed my hands. I looked at myself in the mirror and then patted my stomach lightly. I put my hair behind my ear to look at my tattoo and my earrings a little. Before walking out I said "is there anyway we can get a cup of hot water at our table please?"

She said "yes of course."

I went back to the table. He said "you pee?"

I said "it's literally so hard to squat."

He said "ya ass didn't touch the seat?"

I said "ew fuck no, I stayed sturdy."

He laughed and said "I was bout to say because you can do it on the dick still."

I laughed and said "shut up."

He said "keep talking reckless and imma.."

She came over with our food and a cup of hot water. She put it down and I put our silverware in it. She said "enjoy" and left. He said "and imma fuck ya mouth later."

I started laughing and he said "mhm."

I said "hands." He held my hands and I held his and we put our heads down.

He said prayer and then I said "amen" and I took our silverware out to dry them off. That's one thing I love sooo much about him. Typically most "thug" niggas are not god fearing, they fear no one can hurt them. However, my baby was a god fearing man and I loved that about him. The both of us, although, we don't like going to church because of the judgmental clergy, we pray at every meal. We have our own bible study at times and are always able to talk about God whenever.

He said "what you thinking about?"

I said "baby boy, he's kicking cause this food is hitting right now."

He said "his ass needa go to sleep when we get back cause his mom need some dick."

I laughed and said "shut up, you so dumb."

He said "and you fine as hell, what's your point?"

I smiled and said "eat ya food, stop talking."

He laughed brushing me off. He said "yeah you saying that now."

After we finished our food we left a $30 tip because even though at first she was lusting over my baby. She was a pretty good server, and we both understand how hard it is working as a server.

As we walked out he grabbed my ass. He said "shit fat."

I said "owww Los that hurt."

He said "girl, you know you being a baby." He opened my door as I poked my lip out because I was upset. I went to get in put he pushed me against the car lightly. He said "why you got ya lip poked out like that?"

I said "because you called me a baby."

He smiled and pecked my lips a couple times. He said "you just proved my point."

I pushed him away and got in the car. He closed my door before getting in on his side. He turned the car on before turning to me and giving me another long kiss. He said "drop ya attitude ma. It was a joke."

I said "I'm sorry it's the hormones."

He said "I know, my son got you mad emotional." He reached over rubbing my stomach a little. "I'm bout to smoke 2 spliffs on the way home."

I said "okay, that's fine."

He said "what did the doc say about it?"

I said "she said the baby should be fine, I just can't smoke a whole spliff if I wanted. She said contact would be better to calm stress if necessary."

He said "alright you bout to be contact high as hell. Imma let you hit it a few times, but you done after that."

I said "okayy. I'll just light them when you need them lit and that's it. I don't like smoking with him inside me."

He passed me them to light and I lit one and took 3 pulls then gave it to him. He said "damn I miss smoking with you. The red on ya lips just looked mad sexy with the smoke coming out."

I laughed and said "shut up." I looked at the second one after that, shit was fat as hell. I said "how many grams you put in this one?"

He laughed and said "3." He finished that blunt and threw it out. I lit the second one and hit it like 5 times. I passed it to him and he said "we bout to be high, this shit is gas too.. just came in."

I said "yeah I'm already feeling it and you got us hot boxing."

He finished that one after like 15 minutes. We pulled up to the house and he said "sexy ass."

I said "gimme kisses daddy." He was kissing me then started kissing me down my neck.

He said "we gon finish where we started earlier?"

I said "yeah come on."

He came around and opened up my door. He helped me out the car and we went into the house. I took my  dress off and he said "need me to get ya shoes?"

I said "please." He took my shoes off then started kissing up my legs. He pulled down my panties and started eating my pussy. He lifted my legs and was sucking on my clit. I said "fuck."

He kept going and I felt myself bout to cum. He put his finger into me and started fingering me more then said "cum."

I felt myself cum all in his mouth. He moved up kissing my stomach to my boobs kissing the tops of them before hitting my lips. He said "why you so wet ma?"

I said "for you daddy."

He slowly slid into me and was fucking love to me slowly. He said "shit Key."

I said "just like that daddy." He lifted my legs on his shoulders and was fucking me slowly.

When he grabbed my neck lightly choking me. I felt myself clench around him as he said "ease up Key."

I said "I'm bout to cum fuck Los."

He said "cum on this dick Kianne."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

55 5 6
"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 '𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰...
7.1K 149 18
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧...
2.4K 63 11
~ 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚
5.1K 154 34
A story filled with love, beauty, and pain. Read to find out...