My Thoughts on Each Character...

By Duncneyhaven

Read my honest thoughts on each character. 😂 Sorry if you don't agree with some, these are just my opinions. More

FYI
Lindsay
Izzy
LeShawna
DJ
Courtney
Eva
Justin
Duncan
Katie
Sadie
Owen
Tyler
Harold

Bridgette

542 9 0
By Duncneyhaven

I love her so much. She's such a chill girl in the show. She causes no drama and also tries to stay away from it too. She doesn't really hate anyone in the show.

Her love with Geoff is also so cute to be honest. They do make out way too much but eh. They're cute I don't care. Also the fact that there is no drama between her and Geoff is also good. No love triangle like Duncan, Courtney and Gwen. They stay together the entire time.

I definitely stan her. Her character is so cute either way, I love her outfits.

Favorite quotes from Bridgette:

"It's no big deal. Just an insane cliff dive into a pool of angry sharks."

"Oh, dont even bother trying to freak me out, producer people!"

"You won't be flying high tonight!"

"Wait, Heather's a deer? Ohohoh."

"Tough room..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 58.9K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
700K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
506K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
102K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...