LeShawna

I love her so much. So much. She's a queen.

Her personality is the best and her attitude is so funny. Her attitude when she's mad is hilarious, and she will fight someone if she has to.

The way she hates Heather is hilarious. When she threw Heather in the stinky confession booth in total drama island it was so funny. Also when she threw her in the freezer.

I just don't think Leshawna belongs with Harold, at all. He is way out of her league lmao. She belongs with someone way better than him.

Favorite quotes from Leshawna:

"Yeah? I've got 16 years in the projects. Bring it!"

"Feel free to quit now and save yourself the trouble because, I came to win."

"Did he say there are bears up in here?"

"Ha! And that's how I roll!"

"Wassup y'all, Leshawna's in the house! Ain't no white girl gonna win this year!"

"She'll get over it. Girl needs to learn how to chill."

"The Grizzly Bear say-what?"

"What took you so long, sugar?"

"Don't you pull that tough guy stuff with me, sweetheart."

"Ooh, you got to pick me! My nickname back home: Le-Shakin It."

"Ahh, a night away from Total Drama Pain in my Behind."

"Girl, these nails were not meant for combat training. You know what I'm saying?"

"I'm sorry, It's just I'm supposed to be afraid of this marshmallow? This big ole kitten of a DJ?"