Demonic love (a jukebox music...

By rachelle60

Plot: a demon who is betrothed to another demon gets tired of her life, and decides to rebel by running away... More

Act I: the Beginning
Act II: the ending
index: songs act I
index: act II songs
The Girl I Loved
demonic love act 1 part 1 script
Act 1 script part 3
act 1 part 4
Demonic love act 2 part 1
Act II: part 2

act 1 script part 2

7 0 0
By rachelle60

Tulila: fine I just (pause) life isn't always (pause) or wasn't always easy for me and I'm sure it wasn't easy for you either.

Mad'ya: It wasn't easy & you should know that what we face shouldn't have to happen to us (pause) okay look whatever happened to you, you can tell me (pause) because you know that whatever you went through I remember going through those stages at your age.

Tulila: you really think that things need to change for us in our world.

Mad'ya: yeah I do girls like us don't have to suffer through what they put us through.

Tulila: Really (pause) because the demon world isn't as nice as i thought they were when I was younger. Things are like (pause) they're like (Demons starts playing as Tulia explains how the demon world has affected her. As she reaches the second verse her sister joins her as they sing about how much things need to change in the demon world. During the climax of the song they both look back on their lives before the chaos that ensued as they finish up Tulila's transformation. At the end of the song they look at each other & start crying & hug each other as they rekindle their relationship as sisters.)

(Mira knocks on the door)

Mira: girls are you ready yet?

Mad'ya: Oh yeah almost  mom! (pause turns to Tulila & looks at her with trust in her eyes) remember things need to change & your not alone in all this (wipes the tears away from Tulila's eyes) okay

Tulila: okay (hugs her sister before they show both Emieta & Mira Tulila's finished look.) thank you  for everything that you & mom have done.

Mad'ya: your welcome (while hugging her) now let's go show mom

Tulila: wait what if people find out the truth?

Mad'ya: don't worry (pause) we have your back.

Tulila: thanks

( Meanwhile the set change to Emieta & Mira in the kitchen)

Emieta: (while Mira's pacing the floor) will you please stop pacing the floor. Honey everything will be fine I promise.

Mira: (hesitant) are you sure?

Emieta: Really. Honey I'm sure everything will be fine don't worry okay.

Mira: okay, but what if it's not she the only good thing that came out of that marriage.

Emieta: Don't worry sweetie you have me now you don't have to worry about him anymore (pause) okay.

Mira: Emeita (pause as she walks up to her and hugs her as she pulls away she kisses Emieta) what would I ever do without you 

Emieta: you know I would love you to the moon & back Mira

(they kiss)

Mad'ya: (as she comes down the stairs)  Mom, Mother we're ready 

Mira: oh here she comes

Emieta: oh she's gonna look so beautiful

(Tulila comes down the stairs in a glittering white dress)

Mad'ya: Oh my God 

Mira: Tulila you look like a real angel

Emieta: you do look amazing dear

Tulila: thanks Mom and thanks mom 

(hugs her mother and Emieta) 

Emieta; now that you look the part why don't we show you around the town. 

Tulila: that sounds fun.

Mad'ya: okay let's get going (pause. Sees that Tulila is distraught) What's wrong sis?

Tulila: did you (pause) when you left did you ever regretted it?

Mad'ya: everyday, but the hope that you would find us one day kept me from going back.

Tulila: same here (pause they hug) now let's get going.

(scene changes to Mad'ya, Emeita, and Mira showing Tulila around the village they live in)

Tulila: so this is where you guys live?

Mad'ya: Yeah

Emieta: isn't pretty 

Tulila: very

Mira: let's go there's lots more to show you

Tulila: so where do you think they keep ( bumps into the same person she met a few minutes ago) oh i'm sorry I (Cayden turns around) hey

Cayden: hey it's you (pause) it's Tulila right?

Tulila: Cayden (pause) hey how have you been?

Cayden: great for the few minutes we've been apart (pause) you look different, but you still look as gorgeous as ever the same as the minute I met you.

Tulila: so flirting is in the angel DNA (pause) I'll see you around (walks away but Cayden starts falling for her)

Cayden: wow I'd die for a woman like you Lila

( he walks away as he falls head over heels in love with the demon as A Moment Like This starts playing and as he's walking back home he starts wondering if he should tell Lila he loves her. during the climax Cayden wonders if he found the right woman in Tulila. at the end of the song Cayden realizes that the perfect girl he want is the one he met in the second she came into his world)

Cayden: I must see her again during the night (walks away thinking about what to do to see Tulila again the next night.)

(scene changes to the next night in Tulila's bedroom in her mom's house. Mad'ya knocks on the door before entering Tulila's room and sees that Tulila is smitten over something/someone)

Mad'ya: hey sis how's (pause sees the smile on her sister's face) what (pause) why are you smiling?

Tulila: I'm not smiling

Mad'ya: yes you are (sits down on the bed) c'mon tell me

Tulila: tell what?

Mad'ya: about the angel you've been crushing over for the last few hours.

Tulila: we just met this morning

Mad'ya: that doesn't matter you have that goofy grin on your face like your in love(pause) so what's his name?

Tulila: Cayden we met at the villages entrance

Mad'ya: wow that's a very interesting name (pause) so tell me about this Cayden does he have a nice smile, pretty eyes his perfect.

Tulila: (apalled) Mad'ya!!

Mad'ya: I was going to say his personality

Tulila: okay thank you 

Mad'ya: what if it's his body though

Tulila: Mad'ya!! look we just met each other like a few hours ago there's no way we could've fallen for each other that fast.

Mad'ya: okay I'm just checking (pause talks to Tulila before she leaves.) look I know this might seem a little overprotective, but it's only because mom & I aren't gonna lose you again you're the best thing that ever to our family.

Tulila: thanks for looking out for me, but I promise you nothing bad will happen to me (pause) because I'm not going anywhere.

Mad'ya: okay have a good night sleep okay 

Tulila: I will 

(after her sister leaves. Cayden starts walking to her house.)

Tulila: (to herself) oh Cayden 

Cayden: (to himself) Tulila I've never felt this way about anyone 

Tulila: I've never felt like this about a boy, about a man, about an angel. How can you be interested in a demon like me? a lost soul whose ways are lost?

(Tulila hears on her window)

Tulila: What was that? (gets up from the bed as the scene changes to outside Tulila's window. as she opens it she sees that Cayden is standing at the bottom of the house)

Cayden: Tulila! It's me jump down I have something to show you.

Tulila: Cayden what are you doing here and where would we go?

Cayden: Somewhere special please just give me a chance

(Tulila looks back as bring me to life starts playing)

Cayden: So what do you say?

Tulila: Alright let's go 

(Tulila jumps as she starts singing the first part of the song. Cayden then catches her and they dance and sing the chorus of the song as they run through the village. at the end of the song Cayden and Tulila dance through the woods Towards the neutral zone between the worlds.)

Cayden: (At the end of the song puts his hands over Tulila's eyes) don't look yet okay 

Tulila: Okay but where are we?

Cayden: You'll see (leads her towards the edge of the lake) now do you trust me?

Tulila: Yes, but what are we?

Cayden: You'll see (let's go of one of Tulila's hands and walks in front of her and pulls her into the water as he goes into the water himself) now walk towards me.

Tulila: Okay (walks towards him in the water as an instrumental piece "Reverie" plays as Cayden pulls her into his arms)

Cayden: Okay (leads Tulila further into the water as he holds her in the water.) open your eyes.

Tulila: (opens her eyes and sees the water) oh wow (pause) Cayden it's beautiful

Cayden I knew you'd like it

Tulila: Really (pause) well look it's not going to be that easy to win me over.

Cayden: I know that's why these next few nights are going to be special

Tulila: What? Why?

Cayden: just enjoy the night

Tulia: again must be in the angel DNA.

Cayden okay I meant enjoy the time we have together and you can tell me what's going on

Tulila: maybe

(Reviere plays as Tulila and Cayden dance the night away in the water.as the song ends the scene changes into the next night in Tulila's bedroom.)

Tulila: Cayden last night was the best night I've had, but if you only knew what I'm going through

Mira: (knocks on the door) Tulila honey can we talk?

Tulila: Uh sure mom (pause as she quickly sits in front of the vanity) come in?

(mira comes in to Tulila's room)

Mira: so um (pause and sits down on the bed) your sister's been telling me that you've been seeing someone

Tulila: uh (gets up and goes to sit on the bed with Mira) mom it's just a friend

Mira: I am your mother (kneels beside her bed) honey you can tell anything. Now what's going on with you and Cayden

Tulila: Mom it's just (pause) I don't know where we stand right now. we haven't shared our lives yet. I was planning on telling him tonight 

Mira: (hesitant) you're meeting him again tonight (pause) (worried) well have fun 

Tulila: mom (puts her hand on her moms shoulder) what's wrong?

Mira: It's just your father and I used to do that before we got married, before we had your sister, your brother and you, before the abuse that made me leave him and even before I met your step-mother Emieta. We'd go to the lake every night when he came here when he was Cayden's age and I was your age. Then one night before he left he proposed to me we ran off got married and he took me back to his world and then after a few years we just grew apart. (pause) just promise me you'll make sure you know what you're getting into (puts her hands on her face) okay honey

Tulila: okay mom (pause) I love you 

Mira: I love you too sweetheart (pause) goodnight

Tulila: goodnight 

(after Mira leaves Tulila hears pounding on her window. and goes to open it and sees Cayden at the bottom of the house again.)

Tulila: (opens the window) Cayden?!?!

Cayden: are you still coming?

Tulila: yeah catch me?

Cayden: of course

Tulila: okay I'm coming (jumps out of the window into his arms and the two run into the woods together towards the lake as Swan lake part one plays as the two dance through the woods. When the two teens reach the lake Tulila is pulled into the water by Cayden and lifted into the air above the water)

Tulila: (kisses Cayden while from the lift into the water as the song ends) Cayden this has been wonderful

Cayden I thought so

Tulila: can I ask you something?

Cayden sure what is it?

Tulila: why did you fall for me surely there's has to be others girls you've done this for right?

Cayden: Not really. I did this Because I knew you weren't like other girls I've known Lila you are the most outgoing tough as nails, but you have a soft side to tell you the truth my home isn't better than yours probably is your a do what I want kind of girl. 

Tulila: you really mean that (pause) wait what do you mean by

Cayden: (cuts her off) my brother is extremely strict he doesn't believe that I should be with someone I was promised even though she left me years ago.

Tulila: Sorry to hear that (pause) so you really like that about me?

Cayden: of course I do, I like you for you

Tulila: no guy has ever said that to me(pause) I like you for you too

(after their swim)

Cayden: (while cuddling with Tulila) is everything okay when I mentioned the ways of my strict brother you've been off  

Tulila: It's just I've been holding something back from you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399 122 38
Highest ranking #96 in general fiction (The poetry in the begining is basically a kind of summary of the whole plot) Scene I: Blue sky white clouds...
Healing Scars By AE

Teen Fiction

39.4K 1.5K 53
'Cayden'- name meaning: "brave warrior" Cayden Alvarez is just a normal guy. He likes hanging out with his friends, has a best friend who loves to te...
95K 4.3K 28
#1 in Scaredtolove #2 in Demonic After her failed suicide attempt, Lia's life was turned for the worst. She lost everything, from her college funds...
175K 6.8K 74
The demon - he only liked one thing shedding blood of people, enjoying to make them suffer. Enjoying to see them dead but until he meet this girl. So...