𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐍.

Por TIDAEMPRESS

Santana Silver being a senior in high school thought she had everything planned out. Her dreams of being a ha... Mais

𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐍.
001.
002.
003
004
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.

013.

15.3K 895 1.2K
Por TIDAEMPRESS

"Thank you for inviting me over for dinner," Niecey smiled, mixing a bowl of chocolate cake batter. It was like a Friendsgiving although Thanksgiving was months ago.

"Yeah, it was very nice of you," Ra'Shawn's girlfriend, Niada nodded her head and flashed a bright smile as she seasoned the chicken. She still had the same weave in her head, I installed it a few weeks ago and it still looked good on her but it was time to take it out.

Everybody was in the kitchen if you weren't cooking, you weren't eating. I was making mac and cheese, I didn't trust anybody else to make it. Tysen was just buttering the Hawaiian rolls so he could toss them in the oven, he wasn't really used to cooking.

Carlos brought drinks and was helping Niecey with the cake, he was trying to tell her how to do things but of course, she wasn't phased by him. She was stubborn and hated when people tried to tell her what to do and my girl knows what she's doing.

I was waiting on Colbie to get here, he had got caught up in a long line at Walmart, so he'd be late getting here. The Kaash Paige in the background eased my nerves up a bit, music was always a form of therapy for me. The right songs could change my mood for the better.

"Y'all got it smelling good in here," Daddy walked into the kitchen with his hand on his stomach, pulling the scent into his wide nostrils. "Can't wait to get a plate,"

He walked into the room with his strong scented cologne sprayed onto every inch of his body. If it wasn't for his stocky body type and his height, most people would not be intimidated by this man.

"No, you ain't put in on this, man," I rolled my neck and impersonated Chris Tucker. I gave him nothing but sass, he knew it was all in good fun

He'd been really relaxed lately, I think him and mama arguing helped him get out his frustrations instead of taking them out on me.

"Um, may I ask where you think you're going?" I said eyeing his crisp outfit, he wore an all-white button I know he'll get dirty the minute he stepped out the house, his church shoes, and black slacks.

"That's alright," he chuckled. "Me and ya' moms going out to dinner,"

"Oh, you are?" I tilted my head and nodded, giving him a smug look. "Well, y'all have fun and don't be out too late,"

'"Baby we are grown," Mama walked in putting her purse over her shoulder, she was in a long-sleeve dress that had a slit down the chest, showing off a small amount of cleavage. "We won't come home at all tonight,"

"You ready," Daddy said biting his bottom lip and smirking down at her. I loved how in love they were with each other after all these years. It was cringy to me when I was younger but knowing how good it is to have somebody by your side like that, made me feign for a relationship just like theirs.

They were my goals, I aspired to find someone that could find time for me. Even with working so much and taking care of me they still made time for each other, did things like this, and never got tired of it.

"Where is Colbie?" Mama asked, pushing her perfectly arched brows together. "Thought he was coming,"

"I'm here," he sighed, panting like a dog as he opened the door to the house. I guess somebody forgot to lock the door back and he forgot to knock.

"Hey baby, how are you?" Mama pulled him into a side hug.

She loved Colbie with her whole heart, at times I felt like she loved him more than I did. He would just pop up to chill with her and she wouldn't mind.

"Good, I see you all dressed up? Y'all must be stepping out tonight huh?" He smiled and looked over at me.

"Yes, we don't wanna embarrass Santana while her little friends are here," she said in a loud whisper, making me roll my eyes.

"You're doing that now," I spoke in a monotoned voice and glared at her, daddy just sat there smiling.

"Alright, come on baby. Let's get outta here, concert starts in an hour," he said tapping mama's backside, pulling her closer to him.

"Okay, bye kids. And don't burn my damn house down please?" she turned toward us and I just shook my head at her.

"We won't ma," I assured her, waving at her.

"Okay, love you," she gleamed and I replied back at a low volume. "What'd you say?"

"I said I love you too, now go," I gritted my teeth making my words sounded like a mumble.

I took a deep breath, watching them exit the house, and put my attention back to cooking.

"I brought some pies and stuff, you know I don't cook," Colbie chuckled, putting his bags down on the counter and pressed his elbows down beside me.

"That's fine? Did you get Chess pie?" I raised an eyebrow and he nodded as he chuckled.

"How could I forget? It's yo favorite Tana,"

"Just making sure. Glad you know me," I said pouring the cheese sauce I made on top of the macaroni noodles. After watching recipe videos on YouTube I seemed to have this down pact. I was officially a chef if this turns out perfect.

"Girl, duh," he smacked his lips. "I got you something, it's in my car. I'll let you get done cooking and shit. I thought the food was gone be done before I got here,"

"Nope," I said popping the p and digging a small amount of the unfinished mac and cheese to him, holding it to his mouth so he could test taste it for me.

He raised an eyebrow. "What'd you put in it?"

"Boy, if you don't try it," I rolled my eyes and pushed it closer to him, his mouth widened and he gazed in my eyes as he cleaned off the spoon, a soft moan vibrating against his throat.

"I gotta make sure I marry you," he smirked, which formed into a wide smile.

"If you actually got the balls to do it," Niecey stepped into the conversation, which made my eyes grow wide. "You all talk,"

"Nini, you always talking down on me. You must not want yo bestie happy," he turned toward her, pressing his back against the countertop.

"You make her happy? Colbie, please," she rolled her eyes and I just kept eliminated myself from it, hoping things didn't escalate between the two.

"Did I do something to you?" he folded his arms and stood up with straight posture. "Ion think what me and Santana got going on got anything to do with you,"

"That's my friend and I don't like how you been doing her lately. You can't even be her boyfriend, what makes you think marrying her is an option?" She said pushing the cake into the preheated oven.

Colbie's eyebrows were pulled down and he just looked over to me and back at her, scoffing loudly. "I'm not finna speak on what me and Santana got going on. You ain't have to put me on blast like that either Ni, thought we was better than that,"

"Niecey, drop it," Carlos said, snatching her up, knowing she was about to say something to piss Colbie off. She wasn't the biggest fan of us being a couple, simply because she knew what type of nigga he was.

There was an awkward silence and it kind of made me uncomfortable, knowing this dinner wasn't supposed to be a damn circle of mess. I knew they would bump heads eventually but right now is not the time to be airing out what me and Colbie had going on.

I love my girl to death but I wouldn't put her stuff out like that and I know she didn't mean any harm by it, I'll have to check her about it after the dinner.

"Ra'Shawn, Niada, how's the chicken?" I turned my back to see the two of them, standing there in silence.

"It's straight, we almost done. I gotta run out for a minute but I'a be back," He looked at me and I just nodded. "Can you watch these last few?"

"Yeah, of course," I shrugged my shoulders.

"Preciate it," he said, grabbing onto Niada arm and pushing her toward the door and I just put my attention elsewhere.

"Fuck going on with them?" Tysen scratched his dreads, new growth was really starting to show. That was the thing about being a hairdresser, I noticed every little detail about a person's head.

"Mind yo' business," Carlos slapped the back of his neck.

I would've never guessed in a million years that these two were twins. I figured Carlos was older but they the same age, of course they were fraternal considering they had their own looks.

"Don't slap my fuckin' neck, ugly ass nigga," Tysen jumped at him, putting his rolls in the oven beside the cake.

"Can we go outside? Got some I wanna show you," Colbie said, my eyes averted to him instantly.

"Yeah," I pushed my lips together.

He moved to the door and I followed behind him. I saw Ra'Shawn's car still parked on the side of my house, it was rocking back and forth making my eyes widen.

They could've moved somewhere else for that. Luckily enough for me his windows were tinted.

"You mad at me or sum?" He licked his lips and wore a straight expression on his face. "Whatever I did was in the past. I ain't that nigga no more, I promise I'm not on that childish shit,"

"Why would I be mad?" I twisted my lips around, fiddling with my hands.

"Just seem like youn need me in your life no more and the way Niecey was talking making it seem like you going to her, now I'm the bad guy," he breathed out deeply. "I apologized, what you want me to do?"

"I forgave you Colbie, she just ain't got to that point yet. She wants you to do better by me, you know how she gets,"

"She better chill the fuck out, get in real quick," he said opening the door for me.

"Damn, you coulda sprayed it smells like weed in here," I said plugging my nose as I sat down.

"My fault," he said before shutting the door and getting in on his side.

"Aight, so look," he sighed, pulling a bag from the backseat. It was from Kay Jewelers and I just squinted my eyes.

"What is this?"

"Open it, goofy," he smacked his lips.

I pulled out the white tissue paper and pulled out the square black box with the logo embroidered into it.

"This what took so long," he said as I removed the top and looked down at the rose gold necklace. It was in the shape of a heart and I just tied my brows together.

He pulled open the heart, revealing a picture of us when we were kids. The day I lost both of my front teeth, mama took a picture of me and Colbie.

"Where did you find this?" I poked my lip out, looking at our younger selves. It never crossed our minds we'd be in this complicated ass situation right now.

"Saw it in mama's photo album. I needed a picture for a project but when I saw that I had to get a locket made. I got one too," he said pulling a silver necklace from out his shirt, opening it up and showing me.

"Well, I love it," I smiled at him, pulling him into a hug. He rubbed on my back and when we pulled away our eyes locked. 

He used his thumb and index finger to pull me closer. I watched his tongue glide on his bottom lip, those brown eyes didn't move from mine.

I didn't realize I was even moving in, my body moved on its own. Our lips pushed up against each other, he pecked my lips three times.

He bit on his lip and smiled, "so you gone be my girl or what?"

-

yeah, i left yall on a cliffhanger 😂

y'all got a fav character yet?

so colbie? 🌚 (i keep wanting to mf type cyrus but i'm breaking outta that habit. so if you see cyrus instead of colbie tell me cause sometimes i don't catch it. )

teamcantana - 1
teamrantana - 0

was niecey wrong? was she just sticking up for her friend?

this dinner finna be sum serious 🙃

i forgot if i gave rashawns gf a name (ima terrible author, i forget everything) but she's nadia as of right now she gone be keisha in the next chapter

anyways, i hope y'all liked this. 😘

this my fav book to write, i been thinking about actually publishing it 🌚

i'll see you brats next chapter 😘

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.9K 134 27
High School Problems led to life threatening situations..
182 16 15
Jett Sanders had wanted Cora Clarkson for years. She just didn't know it. Preacher's kid, A+ student, active volunteer and all-around good girl...Cor...
30.4K 7.6K 41
It has always been Larai's dream to go to school and become someone prominent in future. She dreams of meeting her Prince charming. She desires true...
506K 14.7K 41
"We met in Miami, she was working at the mall at the time and I bumped into her at the gas station on the way home and just couldn't take my mind off...