Once Upon a Lost Prince

By ISWAHE

Once upon a time, there lived a man, in a clearing behind the woods. A small cottage to lie and a small farm... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Epilogue?

Epilogue!

49 4 6
By ISWAHE

It was springtime again. Faye and Irwin moved back to the place that got them together five springs earlier and they'd visit their children and grandchildren from time to time or the opposite. Eugene grew up to learn how to respect his people, he was taught that once you have a strong relationship with those you're in charge of, you'd have a strong kingdom right under your command. However for Irene, she fell in love with the head of the royal guards, Alvin's son Elex, back when she was still fifteen and he twenty-three, their love grew over the years and in the end, when the princess came to age, she refused all those who asked for her hand in marriage and married the one her heart fluttered for.

So, when the sun was going down, Irwin and Faye now old and seeing the fruit of their love running around them, they grew with contentment as their souls united. They were together, in their rocking chairs, beside their home in the clearing behind the woods, they held hands and gave life one last goodbye as the child on the edge of the forest faded before Irwin's eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 386 41
{Warning: Do not copy this work in any condition, no matter how much it tempts you. Plagiarism is a heinous crime, and your account will suffer badly...
508K 13.6K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...
59.5K 4.9K 29
Once upon a time, in a land far away, the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name? Dan. He wasn't a powerful sorce...
6.4K 146 30
Once Upon a time, there was a Princess..... Oh who am I kidding, my story is not a fairy tale. My name is Arabella and I am a run-away princess, if a...