desire | yeonbin โ˜‘

Por _jinibit

Yeonjun really likes Soobin, and he always has. One night they were at a party... Soobin got really drunk. Th... Mais

ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN *mature*
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN

FOUR

4.6K 230 310
Por _jinibit

Soobin POV

I got to Yeonjun's house about 15 minutes later. I got out my stuff and walked up to the door.

I knocked on the door and luckily, Yeonjun answered.

"S-Soobin..." He said, he looked pretty shocked.

"You said I could live with you and I have nowhere else to go." I said.

"Well... welcome home." He said and moved out of the way so that I could go inside.

I walked in and looked around at the beautiful house.

"Damn, I forgot how big this place is." I said.

"Uh thanks." He said.

Then his brother, Youngjae I think, came downstairs.

"Hey Soobin, it's been awhile." Youngjae said. (My phone just corrected Youngjae to young thaw lol)

"Yeah, I guess it has." I said.

"Well... I'll show you what room you'll be staying in." Yeonjun said.

We walked upstairs and went into the room right before his. It was pretty big. It even had a bathroom attached to it.

"Thank you." I said.

"If you need anything, I'm right next door." He said with a smile.

He walked away and I heard him go into his room.

I started to unpack everything. I think I'm really going to like living here.

And before I left my house I searched my dad's room and found my phone so, I have a lot of catching up to do.

And I need to tell Beomgyu and Taehyun about my situation.

I only had a few texts from Beomgyu and Taehyun from before they knew I didn't have my phone.

But then I started getting a ton of angry texts from my dad. I just read them, I wasn't going to respond.

Dad👿

If you were going to fuck someone why didn't you use protection?

And why do you have to be a faggot, I thought I raised you better

Come home, now

I won't hurt you, I promise

~

He won't hurt me? Bullshit. He would literally beat me until I was bleeding and covered in bruises.

I have scars from him too.

Although, I've never told anyone about my past. No one knows what happened to my family.

Everyone knows that my dad is a bitch and I said that my mom left when I was really young. But that's not true.

My dad beats me every time I do something even remotely wrong. And when he gives me bruises I can't cover I just play it off with 'I fell'.

And like I already said, my mom, brother and sister died in a car crash 6 years ago.

I met Yeonjun 4 years ago and Beomgyu and Taehyun 2 years ago.

So, it was pretty easy to hide it all from them.

Except, I know my dad is going to find me. He will and then he'll take me home and beat me harder than he ever has.

I don't know if I'll be able to take it.

Beomgyu🐝

Hey

Hey, what's up?

Um I may have gotten Yeonjun pregnant and then I ran away and I'm living in his house

You did what?

I know, it's all a little crazy

Well, can I come over to talk to you
about this?

I guess

Taehyun🐬

Hey

Hi

I need to tell you that I got Yeonjun pregnant and now I live with him

Oh shit

If you wanna come over to Yeonjun's we can talk
Beomgyu is also coming

Okay, I'll be there soon

-

I got up and went to Yeonjun's room. I knocked on the door and heard him say come in.

"Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Taehyun are coming over to talk about our situation... so... I want you to also talk to them. I know that it is possible for them to forgive you. It'll take a lot, but, you are the reason they met I guess." I said.

"Um... okay. And does that mean that you forgive me?" He asked.

"I guess. I think that I'm over it. I'm not mad at you anymore." I said.

"I want to kiss you so bad but... I know that you don't want me too." He said quietly.

I don't know why but it made me blush slightly. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Y-you can kiss me." I said. Why the fuck did I say that? I don't want my somewhat friend to kiss me.

"Really?" He asked.

I nodded.

He got up from his bed and walked over to me. He put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled my face closer to his.

Then he connected our lips. It was a sweet, soft kiss. It lasted about 5 seconds and then he pulled away.

It left both of us blushing. But, why? I don't like Yeonjun and I never will.

And then I got a text from Beomgyu saying that he was here.

"B-Beomgyu's here." I said, breaking the silence.

We both went downstairs and I opened the door. Beomgyu was standing there, looking concerned and mad at the same time.

"So, what the fuck happened? And what is going to happen? And are you two like a couple now?" He started asking a ton of questions.

"Just come in, we have to wait for Taehyun. I'm not explaining twice." I said.

We all went upstairs and into my room. We all awkwardly sat on the bed together.

"Taehyun's here, I'll be back in a minute with him." I said.

I went downstairs, opened the door and then brought Taehyun back to my room.

"Well I guess we have some explaining to do..." Yeonjun said.

"Yeah, a lot of it." Taehyun said.

"Soobin said you might forgive me for what I did but really I never did anything wrong. I never cheated on you, Taehyun. I just may or may not have an identical twin brother that hates me..." Yeonjun suddenly said.

"Wait. So you're saying that the guy I dated for like a month that summer that said he was you, was your twin brother?" Beomgyu asked.

"Yeah, and I promise I'm not lying. I would never cheat on you or anyone, Taehyun." Yeonjun said.

"I'm gonna need to see a picture of both of you in the same room or I'm gonna need to see him in real life to believe you." Beomgyu said.

"Well I can call him and tell him to come over. He might not listen though. Like I said, he hates me." Yeonjun said.

"Then call him. Right now. If he doesn't answer, let's just go to his house." Taehyun said.

I was still shocked, Yeonjun really wasn't lying. And, he never really did anything that bad.

I mean, he did start acting like a bitch and bragging about his money but... he doesn't do that anymore.

-

This chapter is really long so I'm splitting it in two. Hopefully the next one will be in about an hour.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

238K 9.1K 40
๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ...
18.3K 974 26
โ why do you talk about her while i'm in your bed? โž โžณ in which soobin cheats on his girlfriend with yeonjun. yeonjun knows soobin will choose the gi...
93.1K 5.2K 13
"I can't believe I'm spending this summer with you!" "Well dream on Mr. Choi Soobin, I hate you more than you hate me." In where Yeonjun was really h...
14K 878 24
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐œ๐š๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ฅ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...