Complicated // Nash Grier

Galing kay xTinCanDallasx

This story contains violence, coarse language and sexuality. Reader discretion is advised. // {SEQUEL TO IRRE... Higit pa

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
im sorry :(
Important question!
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

CHAPTER TWENTY

2.8K 73 12
Galing kay xTinCanDallasx

Alli's POV:

It is now Friday. Everyone is coming over tonight. I'm so nervous, my stomach hurts.

The girls came over yesterday. It was fun. We baked cupcakes and we obviously made a mess. We danced around the kitchen to Justin Bieber's Christmas album. It's only the 15th of November but we don't care. After that, we ate pizza that we got delivered at our place and we just went in my room and talked, gossiped and did girl stuff.

"So how is everyone getting to Alli's tonight?" Nash asked, making me snap out of my memories.

"I'm driving Johnson, Matt, Taylor and Aaron." Gilinsky said first.

"I'm driving whoever doesn't have a ride." Carter said.

"I don't have a ride!!" Shawn yelled in panic. It made me laugh.

"I don't have a ride either." Nash said.

"Ok well I'm driving Shawn and Nash then." He laughed

"Ok well I'll drive you girls to my place." I said towards Mia, Lily, Kenzi and April.

Me and the girls got home first. We waited in the living room for the boys to arrive. Not long after the Jacks, Matt, Taylor and Aaron pulled up in the parking lot. Then Carter, Nash and Shawn. We went in my basement and sat on the couches.

"I'm really surprised your parents let us come over Alli." Mia said.

"Yah. Well they're not here tonight, they went out." I fake laughed.

"Guys let's play a game or something. With alcohol." Taylor suggested, with a smirk across his face.

"Beer questions pong!!" Matt yelled.

"What?!" Carter laughed.

"It's like beer pong but every time you miss, someone has to ask you a random question and you have to answer, and if your opponent gets a ball on your side you have to drink the beer in the cup. Easy as that." He smile. I sighed.

"Ok, let's do this."

I started and I was playing against Mia.

I threw and missed.

"What's your favorite boyband?" Shawn asked.

"Mmm 5SOS or The Vamps."

I threw another ping pong ball, and missed.

"Do you prefer blue or black inked pens?" Matt asked.

"What the fuck!? What kind of question is that?!" Carter yelled and everyone laughed.

"I prefer black."

I threw my last ball and it landed in one of Mia's cups. And she drank it all in a matter of seconds.

On her first throw the white ball landed in a cup. Everyone cheered and I rolled my eyes and drank it. It wasn't as bad.

Her second throw, she missed and Aaron asked her a question.

The game continued like this for a while. I only ended up drinking one beer. Taylor played against Gilinsky, which was pretty funny. Lily and Kenzi played and April stayed in her corner and I saw her talking to Shawn. They're not the type to drink alcohol. Johnson played against Aaron, Matt and Carter played together and Cam played against Nash.

Cameron was surprisingly good at this game and Nash just kept drinking. It was making me worried. By the end of the night Nash was a getting tipsy and I could clearly tell he drank too much, more than he usually does.

"Ok, stop, game over guys!" I yelled over the music.

"What? Why?" They both whined.

"I think someone had enough alcohol for tonight." I locked arms with Nash's and pulled him towards one of the couches.

"Here, lay down and relax. I'l go get you some water." I placed my hand on his forehead and pushed his hair back.

I ran upstairs, got a few water bottles- just in case anyone else wants some- out of the fridge and ran back down. Nash was still on the couch, April was trying to calm Taylor down too, he was laughing so hard at nothing. Everyone else was talking and having a great time.

SHIT! I didn't tell them that I'm leaving tomorrow! I can't tell them now, they're all drunk. Ugh this is a disaster.

As my heart started beating faster, I walked over to Nash with the water bottle and opened it, giving it to him afterwards.

"Thanks babe. You're the best, you know that right?" He slurred. I smiled slightly. I sat down on the edge of the sofa beside him and I ran my fingers through his hair trying to sooth him.

"Alli, stop it." He whined.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Stop doing that!" I could tell he was struggling.

"Doing what?"

"You're acting all innocent. You have no idea how much you're turning me on right now."

"K well sorry, I'll leave then." I was kind of taken aback by his statement. I don't know why, it just made me a little upset.

"No no no no!! Staaayyy!! Please." He held onto my wrist.

I laid down on the couch beside him and he placed his hand on my thigh. I tried to not make it obvious that I was uncomfortable.

It was 12:47 when everyone left. I asked Nash if he wanted to stay.

He got undressed in my room and laid in bed. I got my pj's and told him I'd be in the shower. As I closed the door behind me, I locked it. I quickly got undressed and hopped in the shower, hot water immediately invading my skin. I put shampoo in my hair and washed it, rubbing hard, massaging my scalp. I put a little bit of conditionner and then I washed my body. I rinsed off and stood there, relaxing my muscles.

I gasped sharply when a cold hand was placed on my hip. I wrapped my arms around my chest and my mind went crazy. Didn't I lock the door? My heart was pounding. I could hear it in my ears.

"Hey." He said seductively in my ear, I leaned my head to the right so he couldn't reach my neck.

"Nash, what are you doing?" My voice came out shaky and weak.

"I came to see the beautiful sight. How can I resist?" His arms snaked around my stomach. I stood there, frozen.

He kissed my left side of my neck and I flinched unintentionally. He kissed harder and sucked, as his love turned into lust. I shut my eyes tightly when I felt his member on my lower back.

He spinned me around and pinned me to the cold wall. I still had my arms around my bust. I put my hands on his chest and looked at his craving eyes, not daring to look down.

"Nash-" I tried arguing but he cut me off.

"Babe, I want you so bad." His voice was low and raspy, I heard the need in his tone of voice. He smashed his lips on mine and kissed me hard. I didn't back away. I didn't want to but I did at the same time. I was confused with myself.

His hands roamed down the side of my naked body and he squeezed my butt, making me take in a sharp breathe. His plump lips moved to my collar bone and his large hands moved down to my legs. My heart started pounding faster and harder.

His two index finger traced the outline of my area. I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack.

"Nash, stop." I simply said.

"What? Why!" He seemed mad.

"Stop touching me. I-I don't want to." I said softly and quietly.

"Why do you always do this to me-" He yelled, with his hands in the air and banged them on the side of my face on the wall.

"You lead me on and then you push me away! God damnit! Why are you such a fucking whimp!" He shouted in my face.

As tears flooded my eyes, he opened the door of the shower aggressively and took my towel, leaving the room slamming the door. I slid down the wall and curled up into a ball. My body shook as I sobbed.

·Flashback·

"Stop! I said I don't want to." I tried arguing but he wasn't listening. I was terrified.

"Well I do, so stop moving you bitch."

Another tear rolled down the side of my face and his hands slid up my legs, to my thighs and too close to my lady business. I pushed myself backwards trying to free myself from his grasp. My back hit the side door of the car. I banged on the glass window three times.

"Help! Please!" I cried out. His hand covered my mouth in a split second.

"Don't. do. that. If you do that again, it won't be funny." Tears kept falling out of my eyes as he was towering over me.

"You promise to keep your mouth shut?" I just nodded. He took off his hand and replaced it with his lips. I was lifted as he placed himself under me.

"You have the privilege to take off my pants babe. Now do it." He yanked my arms making me bend down. I simply shook my head. I regretted doing anything when his palm hit my cheek. It stung so bad. I bit my lip trying not to sob.

"I said, do it!" His veins were popping out of his throat as he spoke. He was furious.

"I'm not doing it." I was trying to stand my ground but it was useless. His two hands rapped around my neck violently, making me lose my breathe.

"I said do it!" He screamed at me. I shut my eyes tightly making more salty water fall from my eyes. I unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped the zipper. He helped me pull them down as he seemed rushed. I looked down and I could see his length through his boxers. I've never had sex before and I think I'm about to faint.

"Come on, touch it. You know you want to." I shook my head.

"I said touch it!" He slapped me across the face again. I guess I should listen to him from now on. I looked down at it and slowly moved my hands towards it. I've never done anything like this before. I shut my eyes as I held his member.

"Come on, jerk me."

"What?" I could barely hear myself talk. He put his hand on top of mine and started sliding it up and down his length through his boxers. He moaned making me want to puke. He pulled me down making our lips collide once again. I was now flipped on my back as he let go of himself.

"Keep going." He ordered me. I did as told as he started playing with the hem of my underwear. My breathe was quickened as I felt his fingers on me. I can't believe this is actually happening. Without warning his shoved his finger in me. I shut my eyes tightly, not enjoying it.

I let go of his member so I could dig my nails into the seat as he put another finger in. I concentrated on my breathing as he slid his fingers in and out. He slid his fingers out and took off his boxers leaving him fully naked. Girls at my school would be dying to see Luke like this but not me. I'm not ready for this. He pulled down my underwear and positioned himself in front of my entrance and looked up at me with a smirk.

"Now I know why you never wanted to have sex with me, you're a fucking virgin. Well, get ready to say goodbye." This is it. I wanted my first time to be special and with the right person, the one I loved but I guess life isn't a fairytale. And he shoved himself inside me. I cried out as he thrusted in and out. Tears constantly slid down my cheeks.

·End of Flaskback·

*

*

*

-Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something. Fucking do it and make them feel stupid for ever doubting you and prove them wrong.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.3K 66 20
In a corrupt country where women are sold as wives to abusive men and have no rights, Tayana must learn the ways of living in this awful lifestyle, a...
13.6K 226 40
j.g. fanfic