Bam went my heart ❤️

By Giulia99__

💜~ I close my eyes as my lips touch his. Sparks fly in every direction, and the world is slowly disappearing... More

01| Interview
02|The Dream
03|First day
04|Mr. Fitzalan
05|The meeting
06|The limousine ride
07|Departure
08|The terrace
09|New York
10|The night is young
11|No way
12|Blair
13|My body aches for you
15|The motel
16| The dinner
17| Horse ride
18|Max
19| Forever
20|Germany
21| What's going on?
22|Schwanger ?

14|Where is Blair?

310 135 50
By Giulia99__

Tuesday
Today I went to work, wearing a scarf, I wouldn't want people staring at my neck.

Noah wasn't in since he went to Oakland to sort out some cards and Tyler was nowhere to be seen, but guess what, Vera was there. She entered my office and started to talk about her relationship with a guy, named Dan, for two straight hours...

Since Alex is not here anymore, she's Noah's assistant.

Now
I put on a pois dress with a pair of high heeled shoes. Then, I tie my hair into a bun, apply some makeup and cover my hickey with concealer. I exit the door and drive to Kevin's place.

It takes an hour to reach Kevin's house, which is outside San Francisco.

1 hour later
I knock and wait. The music resounds in my ears, making my head spin. I'm definitely not a party girl.

Kevin opens the door.
"Hey, Abigail," he says.
His breath stinks of alcohol and his eyes are wide.
"Come in," he says smiling.
He's definitely drunk...

The music is loud and it makes my skin tingle. The bass thumps in time with my heartbeat, as though we are one. Over the roar of the music, I can hear a distant chatter. People, I don't recognize, dance and laugh. The smell of alcohol enters my nostrils, flowing down my veins.

Someone grabs my waist, making me spin around. Dylan smiles and shouts" Hey Abigail, haven't seen you in a while". His voice has a husky drawl and every step he takes is uncertain. He's tall and muscular. His jet black hair is a contrast with his light blue eyes.

"Drink," he says, handing me a cup.
"I'm not drinking tonight," I say as I spot Tyler.

Dylan

He's wearing a white shirt and a pair of trousers. He's talking to Kevin when his gaze then wonders to me.

He walks towards us and says "Hey Abigail". "Hi" I mutter.
"Hey man your ex doesn't want to drink ..." Dylan says tipsy.
"Well, she can do whatever she wants," Tyler says staring deep into his eyes.

"Have you guys seen Blair?" I ask changing topic.
"I thought you drove here with her," Tyler says. "I...." I whisper looking down.
"No, I haven't seen her," Dylan says smiling and grabbing my waist. "Let's dance," he says pulling me to the "dance floor".
"No, I don't want to dance," I say.
"Come on Abi" he mutters.

I danced with different people from school, except for Tyler. It was definitely embarrassing since I can't dance.

I then went to the kitchen and called Blair.
"Hey Blair," I say hearing a noise.
" I'm not Blair, I'm her husband, she's in hospital, her water broke three hours ago... I hope she and the baby are gonna make it. She was due in two months..." the man says with a hurt voice.
"I'm so sorry, I'm an old friend. " I say. "Where is she recovered?"
"San Francisco hospital," he says.

I run out of the door without greeting anyone. I reach my car and find out that it's blocked in the middle of two cars. I hiss and start to swear. I hear the footsteps of someone walking towards me.

"What's going on?" Tyler asks walking towards me.
"What do you want?" I hiss.
"You ran out of the door, so I came here to check on you..." Tyler says.
"I need to go to the hospital, Blair's water broke... but my car is blocked, shit!" I shout hitting my car.
"I can bring you...my car is in the garage," Tyler says smiling.
"I can't refuse," I say, walking in front of him.

It took 10 minutes to reach the hospital. During the drive, we didn't talk.

"You can leave me here," I say.
"Ok," he says stopping the engine in the hospital's main entrance.
"Thanks" I mutter exiting the car and running to the information doc.

I ask a girl where Blair is and she tells me the floor and the room.

I reach her room but it's closed. A tall red-haired man walks towards me. His eyes are swollen and wet.
" You must be Blair's friend," he says.
" Yes, Abigail," I say, holding out my hand. "Eric," he said shaking it.
"We need to wait... The doctor is inside with her... Let's hope that everything is gonna work out" he says, passing his hand through his hair.
"Blair is a warrior," I say staring at him. His light blue eyes are full of fear and his hands are shaking. We sit down and start to talk to kill the time.

I'm telling Eric about my friendship with Blair when someone shouts my name. I turn around and spot Tyler running towards me with my purse. I stand up and walk towards him. I grab my purse and thank him.

He then stares at the guy.
"Eric".
"Oh man," Eric replays, smiling at Tyler.
"So sorry for your wife" Tyler mutter.
"I'll wait with you guys, like this we can catch up," Tyler says staring at Eric. They both sit down and I sit next to Tyler since it's the only place left. Tyler then starts to talk with  Eric.

I learned that they met at university and they were roommates.

An hour later
Eric stands up and goes to talk to the doctor. I start to shake a little, scared for Blair's life. Tyler slowly guides his fingertips down my arms sending chills down my spine. He then gives my hand a reassuring squeeze. He then starts to caress my hand with his thumb. I close my eyes and drift off..

"Abigail," a man says shaking me. I stare up to see Tyler.
"What?" I say staring at him.
"Blair, she's fine... The baby though...didn't make it" he says. The pain shot up my heart like a wildfire.

"Where is Eric?" I ask. "He's inside with Blair," Tyler says pointing towards a room.

I walk inside the room, followed by Tyler, and see Eric holding Blair's hand.

"Blair," I say staring at my childhood and teenage-hood best friend.
"Abi," she says, tears starting to form in her eyes. I walk towards her bed and hold her other hand.
"I've missed you so much," I say as a tear runs down my cheek.

"I've messed up everything," she says staring deep into my eyes. Her green eyes are sunk in tone and lifeless.
"Blair, you don't need to say this" I mutter stroking her hand.

The heat from Tyler's body gives me warmth. He's so close that I can smell his minty breath.

We chat a little until Blair starts to sleep. Eric is going to sleep with her so we greet him and go to the parking lot.

"It's...(he stares at his phone) 2 am..."Tyler says turning on the engine of his car.
I yawn and stare at him, my vision starting to get blurry.
"I'm tired and you're too we should stop at a hotel or something," he says.
"Ok," I blurt, resting my head against the window.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 2.4K 42
*Book 1 of CEO series* "Am I a villain?" Mr. Martinez probed, pinning me with his intense gaze. "Yes!" He chuckled and instantly he took two large s...
103K 3K 29
While I was walking i watched a beautiful car which is my favourite mercedes passing by and slowed down and stopped near me, I was scared out of mind...
6.6M 238K 61
#3 on Featured list! "I need you to be my wife." he said lifting her chin up, forcing her to look at him. "But, we don't love each other." protes...
270K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...