DBD Ghostface x reader

By 6Hell6Child6

You're a new survivor that is forced to take part of the wicked trials set up by the one and only entity. But... More

New beginnings
First encounter
A/N
Rest and recover
A/N :)
Unexpected visit
(A/N)
Waterfall altercation

Begginers luck

14.6K 346 209
By 6Hell6Child6

(Your POV) (Gideon Meat Plant)
I wake up with that same aching all over my body. Fuck me... I think to myself and slowly open my eyes, I find myself in a basement of some sort? The air feels still, with an unsettling cold. The eerie silence is broken by my soft footsteps on the cracked and blood spattered pavement. Ew.. this is fucking disgusting.. where am I?? Is this the trial Claudette was talking about? I saw the black smoke around her too, she must be here with me as well. I need to find her, or somebody at least. Or those generators she was talking about so I can leave this damn place.. with that your heart starts beating, adrenaline slowly building up, you feel your body cover with goosebumps. This has to be the killer. You look to your left and spot a red locker. Let's hope to god this isn't locked or a trap you think to yourself and quickly get into the locker, peering out you see a hooded figure flash by with astonishing speed. The fuck??? How am I supposed to get away from THAT? Claudette described these killers like monsters, horrible beings, the images in your mind raced from the most horrible creature you could think of but from the looks of it, it seemed not that bad, assuming it was a male based on the height and structure he looked pretty average. I mean, besides the forever smiling mask and the knife. Okay.. You can do this (Y/N). The heartbeat went away as quickly as it came, assuming you were safe you carefully stepped out of the comforting locker and back out in the open.

You walk around the corner and notice some stairs, you run towards it and up, looking around your surroundings trying to find a generator Claudette was talking about, hearing machinery, you slowly walk towards it. With luck on your side, it was Claudette concentrating on this... uh, generator. Again, what you imagined in your head was far different from what it actually was, but that didn't matter now. Running up, Claudette whips her head in your direction and her face instantly lights up. "(Y/N)! Help me with this generator I'll teach you how to fix it. Have you seen the killer yet?" Crouching down besides Claudette, you frown remembering the masked killer you saw before. "Uh yeah.. he had this.. white smiling mask.. with dried blood, it's everywhere.. my god.. and a hoodie with a pretty big knife." You gulped, thinking about how he was actually trying to kill you guys, and your task was to survive it, it made no sense, what sick thing would feed off of this 'entertainment'. "Oh fuck.. that's The Legion.. one of the fastest killers.. shit." Claudette muttered. "What?! There's more?" You practically yelled "Shush! He will hear us and we'll be dead meat. Yes, there's much more. Now just pay attention to what I tell you. You need to connect these wires." She said pulling two wires together carefully "you need to pay attention though, you connect the wrong wires and the generator will explode, alerting the killer. It's okay if you mess up though, you're new so no one expects you to be perfect. Just slowly walk away and hide if you think the killer is coming for you, they will search the area and leave after awhile." Claudette said so nonchalantly. You stared at her with wide eyes, taking in all this information. It was so stressing this was all happening at once, but you had no choice to adapt quickly, or possibly die. You go on your own side and start connecting wires, a loud male cry rings throughout the map "what the fuck?" You whisper yelled at Claudette. Someone was injured, you don't know why but you just knew it. "Fuck he's already on someone, they are going to go down soon, The Legion is too fast. Let's finish up this gen." Claudette said, and just as she said that another male scream rang through and you had another feeling, that same survivor was down. You still had no idea how you knew but you did. Shortly after you and Claudette finish the generator, it gave off a satisfied noise and lit up. Lighting up the surrounding concrete. And just as that finished, another scream pierced the air, but this time a red figure was down below, hanging off something.. "what happened?" You worriedly commented. "They got hooked. We need to save him before he goes into struggle, if we're too late if they get hooked again they die. If we make it, he can get hooked one more time without dying, the next one will kill them instantly." Claudette said with a distant and cold tone. "Go and look for another generator to work on, I'll go save him." And with that she ran towards the stairs. Looking at her one more time before she disappears, you head in the opposite direction, searching the area. Your eyes land on a generator, as you heard Claudettes cry, you knew it was her by her voice. 5 seconds later, the other survivor on the hook gets pulled off, and as soon as they are Claudette falls. Goddamit.. fuck, I hope you're okay, if no one will save you I'll risk my life for it. You tell yourself mentally, you walk into a room with a single generator next to a set of stairs that lead up to this balcony that drops down of some sort.

(In case no one understands what I'm trying to get at because my description skills are shit)

You start at the generator and slowly connect wires you think go together. At this point you're basically guessing on a lot of them, but it hasn't blown up in your face yet so you must be doing something right. Claudettes red body is almost directly under you, she hasn't gotten hooked yet. The killer must've followed the guy she saved.. you thought, you run up the stairs and look down at the drop, knowing you couldn't waste any time, you hop over and fall down with a loud grunt. You crouch and slowly make your way to Claudette, once you get to her she mumbles weakly "med kit in my hand.." you take the med kit carefully and med to her wounds, your hands worked without second guessing any choices and before you knew it she was up and wounded, mending her again she returns back to her normal state, as if nothing had happened. "Thank god you saved me, he could come back any second, let's get out of this basement." She said and ran off, you followed closely behind and your heart beat started again, he was near. A wounded old man with a beaded ran past you, followed by the killer. Claudette reacted fast and instantly crouched behind an object. You on the other hand, did not have good survival instincts. You watched the killer raise his arm to strike at the wounded male. Every ounce of your body told you to run, but your humanity told you to save this poor man. You jumped in front of the knife as he swung it down. Easily it swiped through your arm like air, the pain felt like fire as you got an adrenaline boost and zoomed off. The heartbeat was still prominent, signaling that the killer was now on your tail. He was fast, easily catching up to you. You look behind you at the killer, if you're gonna die possibly, you might as well poke fun at this cruel monster. "Kiss my ass!" You yell as he swings down again, barely missing you. You run up the steps but you acted too slow, falling on the concrete steps when another fiery slice goes through your back. You hear the killer chuckle and mutter under his breath "fucking noob.." he picks you up effortlessly and tosses you on his shoulder with v a death grip. You bang on the toned males back in protest "let me GO!! This isn't fair! I want a restart I fucked up!!!" You yelled frantically, not wanting to face the 'hook' you heard of. "Sorry sweet-face, life isn't fair." And with that he throws you into a hook. The dull blade pierces through your shoulder right below your collarbone. The pain was unbearable, you scream in agony and the killer storms off, leaving you to yourself. Your cries of pain echo though the concrete room, just hanging there, you were afraid to move because you didn't want to worsen the pain. You tightly squeeze your eyes shut and continue whimpering, thoughts racing. It's okay (Y/N), it's okay.. it's okay.. it's okay.. you kept repeating the same line over in your head to keep you sane, it felt like an eternity. You felt someone grab your legs and you snap your eyes open, the same male you body blocked for pulled you off the hook, you groan in pain, you bend over and let the male tend to your wounds, whining in distress. Once he was done you felt good as new, you followed the older male to a generator, you crouch down and start quickly repairing it, hoping to god you survive this and don't get placed upon another dreaded hook.

(Time skip)
The were on the last generator, a red headed female named Meg died unfortunately, but you, Claudette, and the older male that saved you named Bill. You and Claudette worked on the last generator together while Bill distracted the killer. "Stay here and finish up this generator, I'm going to run towards the door so I can open it as soon as it's finished, I'm at the closest door it will show you." With that she ran off in the distance and you continued working. The satisfying sound went off as the lights turned on to the generator. Two bright doors signaled where the exits were, you ran towards the closest one to you. On your way you heard bill scream in pain, knowing he got hit you hoped he wouldn't be downed anytime soon. Just as you made it to the door Claudette opened it. Your heartbeat slowly started to pick up as well, signaling bill and the killer were near, you ran in the direction you felt it was coming from, watching Bill race pass you, you stare at the killer close behind with a smirk, he went to raise his knife on Bill again but once again you jumped in the way taking the hit, catching up to Bill you slow down so he passes you and runs through the door and Into the fog at the end, Claudette stays by your side now that the killer was onto you, you turn around and make a run for the exit, hearing a cry from Claudette you knew she took a hit for you, this thought was confirmed as she raced past you and into the fog as well, you waited at the exit where the map and the foggy forest collided, knowing one more step the killer wouldn't be able to touch you. You smile at the masked man running to you "This trial was scary, but exciting! I hope I get you again The Legion!" You said with curiosity gleaming in your eyes, the killer instantly stops and tilts his head. "...exciting? You're a special one." He said with a chuckle, "what's your name?" He asked, you could practically hear the smirk on his face. "(Y/N)! What about you?" You said, you mentally face palmed for being friendly to a person that just killed a person that's supposed to be on your side not even twenty minutes ago. "..frank.. see ya, kiddo." And with that you turned around and ran Into the fog, embarrassment burning at your cheeks. You felt so stupid, how could you just just talk to a killer like that? So nonchalantly, it was obvious that the other survivors were terrified of these people and have been here for a bit, yet you just got here and were comfortably having a conversation with it. Oh well you shrugged maybe I'll make a friend one day.. you thought in hopes of possibly befriending a killer. As scary as it sounds, wouldn't it be cool? You kept running until you saw the same comforting campfire, surrounded by the other survivors. Exhausted, your run slowed down into a fast walk. Your first trial was done and now you wanted to get to know at least some of the other survivors. As you walk up, a female voice pierces through the quiet chatter.

"Of course the noob didn't die, it's only beginners luck!"

(I know I said there was going to be a trial plus more but I think I'm gonna end it here at the end of the trial. Merry Christmas to anyone reading this! I hope you enjoyed my story and you are having a good day, even if it's not Christmas, I still hope your day is great! :D again, I apologize for any spelling/grammar errors, also I hope that picture actually loads, I'm kind of in a middle of a very remote town right now so I don't know if the signal will actually let it load out, if not I'll add the picture to the next chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 424 27
Hunter Watson is just a normal 17 year old senior who just wants to finish the year unnoticed. When she moves to a new town and becomes the "New Girl...
341K 8.2K 15
After giving a simple treat to a gloomy man in your favorite coffee shop he soon becomes obsessed with you're pure soul wanting it to himself forever...
141K 2.5K 26
After you get embarrassed in front of your whole class you are walking through the woods alone, until you're not alone. You get thrown into a twisted...
122K 3.8K 42
{Y/N} wakes up in the middle of the woods, surrounded by a thick mysterious fog after a car crash that should've been fatal. But she felt not a singl...