Ski How You Feel? | Ski Mask...

By ErrorDaja

"Fuck You Stokeley" "I won't get mad if you do mama" A story about a boy with commitment issues who just like... More

Welcome
Happy Camper
Moonlight
Pine Trees
Camp Fire
Lake
Tent
Read Dis
Starry Nights
The Lodge
Sunflower
💔
Thunder Storms
Butterfly
🎄
Make Out Hill
Cloudy
Drowning
Fall
Goodbye Summer
Summertime Love
Epilogue
Book 2 Coming Soon
BOOK 2 OUT

Grass Stains

1.3K 45 36
By ErrorDaja

I continued to kiss Eudoria's neck as I rubbed her through her pants. She moaned in my ear as I did so. Her moans sounded heavenly to my ears. She grabbed my jaw and brought my lips from her neck onto her lips. We shared a passionate slow kiss. Her lips tasted of minty peppermints and I couldn't get enough of kissing her. I slowly started to grind my clothed bottom half into her. I could feel myself slowly growing in my boxers. I removed my lips from hers a slowly started to make my way down her body. But not before placing small kisses and hickeys down her body. Once I got down to her belly I slowly pulled down her pants with her underwear. I was then face to face with all her glory. I licked my lips ready to devour her but not before teasing her.

"You want me to take care of you mamas?" I said then pressing a soft kiss to her pussy. This sent her to moan out.

"Use words," I said slapping her thigh. Seeing her in this state because of me was only making me hornier by the second. 

"Yes Stokeley"

With that, I wasted no time and pressed my mouth to her. She tasted so good and I could never get tired of eating her. I slurped and sucked on her clit as she moaned loudly and grabbed my head a pushed me deeper. 

"Oh fuck Stokeley," EuEu moaned out while arching her back off the bed.

I shook my head slowly and moaned into her which sent vibrations throughout her body. I pulled away a admired her glistening clit. I spit on it and continued and eat her. I could sense that she was about to cum soon so she started to push my head away trying to run. But I gripped my arms under her thighs and pulled her back. 

Where the fuck she think she going?

"Ski I'm about to cum" 

Then I stopped. I motioned for her to flip over and get on her hands and knees. She made a pouting face at me and did as I told her. I put my palm in the middle of her back and pushed it down for her to deepen her arch. I bent down to her heat and started to eat her again from the back.

"Ahh Stokeley please don't stop"

"You gonna be a good girl for me and not argue with me?" I said massaging her butt. She moaned in response.

"Word baby," I said slapping her ass.

"Ughhha yes baby I'll be a good girl."

I continued to lick her clit as I slipped two fingers inside and slowly pumped them in and out of her. I ran my tongue through her slits and paid close attention to her clit.

"Baby I'm about to-" I heard EuEu say before shaking slightly and cumming.

"Fuck!" She yelled out.

"That's right mama cum for me" I said slurping up all her juices.

Once she calmed down her body gave out and she collapsed on the bed. I chuckled at her before getting up. I walked towards her bathroom to shower.

"Where are you going baby?" I heard Eudroia's small voice call after me.

"I'm bout to shower"

"Can I come?"

"You already did," I said laughing and walking into the bathroom closing the door.

I was still very much so pissed about the whole argument still and just need to get the sexual frustration out before I could properly be mad. I turned on the shower and waited for it to heat up. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked tired ass fuck and gross. I had bags under my eyes and I was in desperate need of a cigarette right now. Not only that but I was still hard ass fuck. I walked towards the shower and turned the knob from hot to cold. I took off my clothes and got inside cautiously. I quickly took a shower and brushed my teeth. I wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped out of the bathroom. 

Eudoria was snuggled up in her bed knocked the fuck out. I smiled at her softly. Mama cute ass fuck. I quickly put on some boxers and shorts with a random shirt from my suitcase. I hopped in bed and pulled EuEu close to me by her waist. She snuggled into me and went back to sleep. I eventually fell asleep too while massaging her head. 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I woke up to Eudoria yelling at me and throwing a pillow at my face.

"Vro what the fuck?" I said groaning and pushing the pillow off of me.

"Ski get up your gonna sleep the whole day away. We only have today to do whatever we want before we have to go back to camp tomorrow."

"Exactly so why can't we just sleep the whole day in before we have to deal with those kids again?" I said looking at her grouchy.

"No that's boring let's go out somewhere. The weather is perfect for an out day," she said hopping on the bed and straddling me.

"Cmon mama not now," I said turning my head into the pillow trying to go back to sleep.

"Are you still mad at me?" she said pouting a bit.

"Just a little bit but I'm just exhausted"

I could feel her mood drop as the words left my mouth. I felt bad and finally just gave in to her. She just had that effect on me as much as I hated to say it.

"Okay damn move so I can get dressed," I said grabbing her waist and pushing her off me.

"Yay! Ooh we can go get ice cream or maybe go see a movie or-" 

"No I already know where we're going to go," I said cutting her off.

"Where?" she said curiously.

"Mind ya business," I said laughing at her while getting up and finding something to wear.

"It's my business too asshole," she said laughing and pushing my shoulder softly.

I watched as she picked out an outfit and made her way towards the bathroom. She swayed her hips and looked at me. She undressed in front of me seductively.

"You wanna join me baby?" she said biting her lip. I nodded my head slowly as I licked my lips. She smirked and walked into the bathroom. I started to have this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Is this what love is?

No she'll leave you.

No she won't.

Yes she will and then she'll break your heart.

"You coming Stokeley?" I heard EuEu yell from the bathroom.

I shook the thoughts from my head and made my way towards the sound of her voice.

This girl is gonna drive me insane but at least I'll enjoy the ride. 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

After Ski and I finished showering we got dressed and made our way out of my apartment.

I decided to drive my car since I could still tell Ski was a bit tired. He still wouldn't tell me where we were going. He only gave me directions on where to go. Eventually, after driving for about 20 minutes we arrived at a beautiful building. The building had a huge glass dome as a roof and I could tell there was some sort of nature inside.

"Botanical Gardens" I read the sign out loud.

"Yup now get out," he said unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out the car. I got out also and met Stokeley on the other side of the car. He reached for my hand and interlaced our fingers. He placed a kiss on my forehead then started walking towards the building. That interaction made me soft. As much as he probably didn't want to admit it I could tell he was changing for me or even much so falling for me.

Once we entered the garden my eyes widened at the sight in front of me. There were tall trees and beautiful flowers everywhere. I even saw a few birds and butterflies flying around the garden. I was in awe at the whole scenery in front of me.

"You like?" I heard Stokeley whisper in my ear.

"No I love"

"Yeah it is really beautiful. My mom and I used to come here a lot when I was a kid," he said staring off in the distance 

I took the moment to admire his beautiful features. I studied all his face tattoos and smiled softly at his Harry Potter tattoo which was my favorite of his. As much as Stokeley tried to look intimidating and scary on the outside he was actually a sweetheart on the inside.

"Cmon let's go sit over here," he said pulling my hand towards this patch of grass. He said down and pulled me to lay down on his torso with me being between his legs.

"This is way better than going to see a movie," I said letting out a sigh of relief.

"forreal though"

A silence fell between us. then I finally said, "I'm sorry about what my dad said and also what I said. I didn't really mean all the things I said. I was just really mad and I let my anger get the best of me."

"I'm sorry also I didn't mean to yell at you and let my frustration out on you"

"Look at us being all mature and shit," I said laughing and him joining in.

"I know right. But I want this to actually last. Your good for me and I like this new person I am becoming"

I smiled softly at the kind words he said to me. I started to blush slightly.

"I love you Stokeley," I admitted again even though I'm sure he would just turn me down again.

"I'm getting there for you mama," he said lifting me and placing a kiss on my lips. I kissed him back passionately and melted in his arms. That's all I needed to hear.

Ski pulled away and looked at me. He flicked my nose and laughed.

"Stop Ski," I said slapping his hand. He put his hands up and we started to play fight. I grabbed his finger and pulled it back.

"Ow fuck girl chillllll," He said pinching my side making me yell out.

"Ok stop you got it," I said letting his finger go and putting my hands up in defense.

"Say daddy you got it," He said pinching my side harder.

"Okay you got it Daddy," I said quickly trying to get him to stop. He let me go and laughed.

"You fucker"

"Damn boo you play too much now I got grass stains in my pants and shit," He said dusting himself off. I simply rolled my eyes at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 5K 20
[ book 1 of intentions series ] masking my intentions with these false pretenses. love me when i'm ugly. hug me when i'm bummy, scummy. let's get los...
194K 11K 54
[𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧] Jahseh was living on his own, trying to convince himself he was living his best life in Boca Raton, Florida. That life was...
5.6K 270 17
𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡? 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐟? lowercase intended slow updates © sl6tivated 2020