PRIORITIES (Completed)

Autorstwa chaitali_14

Tiara Collins. A Daughter, a Sister, a Best Friend, a Girl with a Passion for Music, a Girl with Priorities... Więcej

POSTER (snippet)
CAST #2 : PRIORITY
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

COPYRIGHT AND CAST #1

4.6K 98 12
Autorstwa chaitali_14

Text copyright © chaitali_14 2020

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in a part, in any manner without the written concept of the copyright holder, in any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the material available in this may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright of other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute copies to others, whether or not in an electronic form or in a hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the material.

Request for permission to reproduce or redistribute, please contact the author through private messages

CAST

"My guitar, my baby."
.

"Wanna play some football with me?"
.

"Does it look like I fucking care?"
.

"I promise, you'll never feel alone here,"

.

"whatever is mine is yours."
.

"I don't care, do I?"
.

"Time takes time to heal things."
.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.5K 87 10
A hurricane disrupts many lives and takes some too. Ever heard of a phone call snatching away everything you had? Welcome to Antheia Boyce' life. Str...
14K 366 20
Kusuo Saiki reunites with his childhood best friend after 10 years. She's still annoying after all these years, and for some reason.... he's happy th...
4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
224K 7.4K 38
After years of abuse Anastasia has shut herself within emotionless walls. Even if the physical and mental abuse have broken her to the high extent, h...