stubborn ✧ s.w. / n.m.

By jckseunie

"Not until you admit it, sweet cheeks." More

one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
CHARACTERS!
hi. it's been a while :)

four

15.2K 281 61
By jckseunie

The drive home was dead silent; I turned off the radio during our talk, so now I'm left in my thoughts. I looked at the clock in my car and it read 2:47 am.

Do I really like him?

Of course you do, stupid. You have since freshman year.

God, why is this so difficult.

Because you're making it difficult.

I was having a war in my head, debating on whether I should or should not tell Sammy how I feel.

I shook my head, snapping myself back into reality. "No. He doesn't need to know." I whispered.

Pulling up to my place, I sat in my car for a good ten minutes and looked back on tonight. Telling myself to shake off any unnecessary thoughts, I helped Serena out from the back seat and made my way inside. Slowly and quietly, I opened the front door, facing a passed out Shawn on the couch. I rolled my eyes and reminded myself to come back down and cover him with a blanket.

Starting up the stairs, I huffed and dragged Serena up with me. I dropped her damp body on my bed, removing her shoes and placing a blanket over her.

I then slipped off my own wet clothes and took a quick shower, not wanting to smell after tonight.

After a twenty minute shower, I changed into my pjs. Knowing my makeup was more than smeared, I washed it all off and threw my wet hair into a messy bun.

Grabbing a blanket from my closet, I headed back downstairs where Shawn was currently sleeping.

Remembering Serena, I took it upon myself to get her a water bottle for tomorrow morning. After, I decided to call it a night and head up to my room.

Tonight was definitely something.

--------------

"Ow, shit." I grumbled. I looked up and saw I was on the floor.

"Serena!" I huffed.

A jumble of curses escaped her mouth, along with a long groan. "What?! It's-" She paused to look at my digital clock. "It's 9 in the morning!"

"Exactly! You pushed me off my damn bed! What else was I supposed to do? Go back to sleep on the fucking floor?"

"Ow, Fuck. Oh no. Please don't tell me I got wasted again."

The corners of my mouth slowly turned up, "Oh honey, you got stoned and wasted."

"LIL-" She paused, squinting her eyes and placing her hands on her head.

"I'll go get the Advil," I mumbled.

"You're a doll, ba- Ow! Dammit."

I laughed and headed to the medicine cabinet in my bathroom. I walked back her spot and gave her the water bottle I grabbed last night.

"I have some pretty juicy shit to tell you, Ser." I sighed, sitting in front of her.

"Wait, wait. It doesn't involve me, does it?" She asked with wide eyes.

"No, not this time." I laughed.

"Okay, tell me!"

"Uh- I, um, Ikissedsammyandwealmosthadsexinmycar," I jumbled my words together.

Serena sat there dumbfounded, not having an idea as to what I just rushed out.

"Say that one more time, but slower," She enunciated.

"I kissed Sammy and we almost had sex in the backseat of my car," I looked down.

YOU WHAT?!" Serena screeched.

"Keep it down!" My parents had left for work early today, meaning they'd be working overtime, especially dad. But it was Shawn I was worried about. If he found out, he'd probably kill Sam. "Serena, promise me you won't tell anyone what happened."

"I promise, babe." She truthfully stated.

"Shawn's probably still sleeping, so I don't think he needs to be filled in on what happened."

"No I'm not." He barged in.

"Fuck," I cursed to myself, closing my eyes. "Do you ever knock?" I mumbled.

"I'm your brother, of course I don't." Shawn smiled. "Anyway, what did you do that I shouldn't know?" He continued.

"Your sister here made out with Sammy!"

I gasped, smacking Serena. "Ser!" I was grateful she didn't tell him about everything that went on.

"Oops," She innocently smiled.

"Woah, woah, woah. OUR Sammy?!"

"No, fourth period Sammy." I rolled my eyes.

I could see his face contort into confusion. "Fourth period Sammy doesn't exist, smart one."

"Oh," He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"Anyway, yeah I did." I placed my hand over my forehead. "It was a huge mistake."

"Wha- why!?" Shawn and Serena yelled.

"Earth to you two, Sammy has a girlfriend!"

"Liza is irrelevant," Serena rolled her eyes. "Don't worry about her."

"I agree. All of us know he's not serious about her. Chill, Lily."

"I can't! Yeah, sure, Liza and Sammy may not be so serious, but still, it doesn't feel right to me that I kissed someone who has a girlfriend."

Before Serena or Shawn could get a word out, all our phones made a 'ding' sound.

"It's Nash," I stated, grabbing my phone first. "Said he wants us all to come over."

"Get dres-" I looked up and saw Shawn closing his bedroom door and Serena running to the guest bathroom.

"Well shit," I yelled. "Thanks for letting me know!"

I could faintly hear Shawn laughing and Serena screaming out a "love ya!"

I cursed under my breath and groaned, getting up from my comfortable bed.

Trudging to my bathroom, I brushed my hair, washed my face and brushed my teeth. Grabbing my makeup bag, I curled my lashes and applied a coat of mascara. To finish off today's makeup, I winged out my liner and filled in my eyebrows. Going over to my closet I pulled out a black and white striped t-shirt dress, a pair of black knee high socks, and my favorite black booties. My hair was in pigtails, but french braided. Done.

(A/N: i know she sounds super dressed up, but go w it)

I unplugged my phone from the charger and headed downstairs; booties in my left hand. As I reached the last step, Shawn was already sitting on the couch eating a bowl of cereal.

"Ser isn't down yet?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Nope," He popped the 'p.'

I shrugged and headed into the kitchen to get a parfait. Opening up the refrigerator, I had about five parfaits in mason jars. I grabbed one and dug in.

"Serena are you done yet?" Shawn grumbled.

"Just about ready," She yelled, bounding down the stairs.

"Finally!" I added.

I brought my jar of fruit and yogurt to where the two were and Serena was wearing a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans, a loose white top, and all black high-top chucks.

"Serena taking longer than I did? Wow," I teased.

"Fuck you," She laughed.

"Let's go," I laughed and grabbed my keys, heading out the door.

LA weather calls for the top down, so I had asked dad and Shawn a week ago to help remove it.

Buckled in and starting the car, I turned up the radio and backed out of the driveway.

"What do you think he needs all of us for?" Serena piped up from the back seat.

"I don't know. One of them probably did something stupid." I shrugged.

Two pairs of eyes bored into my head as Shawn spoke up, "And what about you, hm?"

"Let's get this straight. First of all, we were both sober. Second of all, Sammy was the one who leaned in!" I half lied. I met him halfway.

"And anyway," I continued. "Maybe it's about Serena! Did you see her last night? She was fucked." I quickly glanced in the rear view mirror and saw Serena's beet red face tucked in her hands.

"What about you Shawn? I mean, you looked pretty drunk last night, too. How do we know you didn't do anything stupid?"

"I may have been drunk, but I wasn't as drunk as Serena." He smirked.

"Oh my god, can you two stop saying that?! I know, I know. I'm always fucked at parties, I get it."

Shawn and I laughed loudly, "Sorry, babes," I grinned.

We pulled up to Nash's house - Cam's car parked in front of his driveway. I parked on the other side of his and us three hopped out.

Without knocking, Serena barged in and Shawn and I followed.

"Honey, we're home!" All three of us screamed.

Yells from a few of the guys were 'in here!' or one of 'make me a sandwich!' from the kitchen.

"Of course," Shawn huffed with a chuckle.

Walking into Nash's kitchen, I was greeted by a cutely dressed Skylynn. On the couch sat Cam and Blair, being all cozy. Looks like last night was more than a hookup. I made a mental note to ask Blair what was going on between her and Cam.

"Serena! Lily!" She jumped up and down, an excited look on her cute face.

"Hi kiddo!" We smiled.

Serena stayed with Sky, Blair, and Cam while I went over to Matt, Nash, and Shawn.

"Okay, what did you do that you needed us to come over?" I quirked.

"Hello to you too, Lil."

From upstairs I could hear Hayes screaming, "Is that Serena and Lily?!" And footsteps running down the stairs.

"And here we go," Nash rolled his eyes.

"Serena!" He screeched, running over and squeezing the life out of her.

"Hey, cutie," She laughed.

"Lily!" Hayes screeched. I embraced myself for the impact.

"Oomph," I groaned, but hugged him back. "Hey, cute stuff."

"I'm here too, Hayes. Thanks for noticing." Shawn blankly spoke.

"Shaaaaawwwwnn!" Hayes hollered, jumping on his back.

"I should've just shut up," Shawn laughed.

"Alright Nash, so what happened last night?"

"Um, uh- we gotta w-wait for the Jacks and Sammy." He nervously sputtered.

I eyed him suspiciously, "There's definitely something you're not telling me, Nash. What is it?"

"Whaaaat? No, no way." He laughed nervously.

"Serena, I need you." I gripped Nash's wrist, pulling him to his living room, Serena following closely behind. Blair was too busy playing with Sky and cuddling with Cam, so I didn't bother.

We sat down on his couch for a few minutes before I spoke up.

"Alright Nash, are you going to tell us what's bothering you or are we going to make you spill?"

Nash scratched his head and breathed in deeply, "I may have taken a picture of Sammy and Lily in her car making out."

I sat there, absolutely shocked. Serena's mouth was open and and her eyes were wide.

"Yo-you d-did wha-what?" I stammered out.

"Uh- That's not the worst part, Lily." He continued.

I scoffed with a sarcastic laugh, "Oh great! What other news are you gonna tell me now, Nash?"

"I may have sent it to everyone on my contact list," He trailed off. "Aaaand, they may have sent it to other people from their contact list."

"NASH!" Serena yelled.

I dug my face in my hands and rubbed my temples. "Oh my god, I'm screwed."

"I'm so sorry, Lil." Nash pleaded. "I was drunk, I didn't know you would be so upset."

"I know you were drunk, but really Nash? Sammy is with Liza and you sent that picture to everyone. To make matters worse, we were both shirtless! He was lying on top of me! Oh god, I'm so screwed. Fuck, they're coming over soon, aren't they?" I panicked. "I gotta leave, I can't face him right now. I need some air."

"Lily, stop overthinking this. Stay calm, please." Serena begged.

"No, n-no I have to get some air. I need to be alone, I'm sorry."

I rushed back into the kitchen, swiftly grabbing my purse. I ignored the questions I was getting from Blair, Shawn, Matt, Cam, and Hayes. By now, tears were brimming under my eyes. I sound like I'm overreacting because of a stupid photo, but Sam and I almost had sex and I don't want to be that girl who ruins a relationship, even if Sammy and Liza don't look like they're serious.

"No, wa- Lily!" Serena yelled.

I moved quickly towards the door, pulling it open and coming face to face with someone I did not want to deal with right now.

Or rather two someones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 7.4K 71
Just imagines on the magcon boys and message me if you want one!
15.8K 220 55
"I can't do this anymore"
667K 22.5K 96
"sweet dreams, babe xx" lowercase intended.
26.8K 276 30
shawn mendes imagines - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - completed ©