Peter Parker Whump/Irondad :)

By lara_writes_lol

So basically there's a bunch of whump (Peter getting hurt) but there's also irondad and some soft stuff uwu (... More

1. Kidnapped
2. Drowning
3. Gunshots
4. Adopted
6. Blood
7. Beaten
8. Trap
9. Coming out
10. Venom
11. Losing Battle
12. Disney World
13. Poison
14. "It's ok, I'm ok."
15. "It's ok, I'm ok." (Part 2)
16. "It's ok, I'm ok." (Part 3)
17. Soul Stone
18. Halloween Party
19. Nightmares and Panic Attacks
20. "I can't feel my legs."
21. Electrocuted
22. Poisoned (part 2)

5. "Damn you, Parker"

7.5K 147 179
By lara_writes_lol

(Peter is dating Harley bc we stan bi peter)

* * *

 Peter hunched over, focusing on the tiny wires and metals in his web-shooters when he felt a pair of hands land on his shoulders.

Peter ignored them, biting his lip thoughtfully as he gently closed up the shooters after fixing them.

"Don't ignore me," Harley pouted from behind him, resting his forehead on Peter's neck. Peter sighed in return and turned in his chair to face his boyfriend. Harley met his gaze with a childish grin as he wrapped his arms around Peter's neck and lowered his head to kiss him.

"No funny business in the lab!" Tony's voice rang from a few rooms away. Harley huffed and rolled his eyes, sitting down heavily on the chair next to Peter's.

"You finished with those?" He asked, eyeing the web-shooters sitting on the table.

"Yup, I think so, at least," Peter replied, still looking down at them. He clicked them on his wrists and shot a thick string of web to a wall. "Yeah, they're fixed."

"So," Harley cleared his throat. "Wanna do something later?"

Peter raised an eyebrow at him.

"Do what?"

"I don't know, maybe a movie night?"

Peter couldn't help but hold back a goofy smile.

"You are such a softie, Harley Keener," he laughed. "And yes, I would love to."

Harley returned the smile and bent over to kiss Peter, but was interrupted by a chime from Peter's phone. They rolled their eyes and Harley huffed.

"Why are we always interrupted?" He muttered. Peter sent him a smile and picked his phone up, his face dropping when he read it.

"What is it?" Harley asked, feeling nervousness creep up on him. Peter blinked and set his phone down quickly, as he took his shirt off to reveal his suit.

"Peter," he said firmly, grabbing his boyfriend's wrist before he leaped out of the window. Peter looked back at him apologetically.

"Sorry, there's a bomb threat in a nearby building," he explained, unable to hide the worry in his voice. He had never dealt with a bomb. What if he got there and couldn't find out how to deactivate it? Harley sighed and let go.

"Be safe," he mumbled.

"Always am," Peter replied, pecking Harley's lips quickly and jumping out of the window into the city.

* * *

 Peter arrived and saw police officers evacuating everyone from the large building. People were screaming and crying, getting as far away from it as possible. He hopped down onto the street and saw an officer walk up to him.

"What's the situation?" He asked, his eyes pierced in the tower.

"Bomb threat, we think we got everyone out, but it would be way better if the bomb were to be deactivated," the man explained. Peter met his gaze and nodded before swinging up into the third floor. 

He listened around for any more people but the officer had been right, no one was left inside.

"Karen?" Peter spoke.

"Yes, Peter?" Her gentle voice replied not a second later.

"Scan the area for the bomb."

He waited in silence for a few seconds when the voice spoke up again.

"There seems to be no traces of a bomb inside the building."

Peter's face scrunched up in confusion.

"Scan again-" before he could finish, another voice spoke from behind him.

"Spider-Man."

Peter quickly turned to face the person. There stood a person with a green suit, purple cape, and what seemed to be a fishbowl on his head.

"Or should I say... Peter Parker."

Peter froze. Who the hell was this guy? And how did he know his name?

"Who are you? Are you the person behind the bomb threat?"

The man remained silent and stared at him for a few seconds as if he was thinking of a response.

"What bomb threat?" He finally said, looking out a nearby window into the street. Peter watched as the people and the police cars and everything disappeared, like projections, and drones took their spot.

"What the hell?" Peter muttered.

"And now that I have you all the way over here..." The man continued, looking back at Peter. "You'll have to watch your precious little Stark tower explode into millions of tiny pieces."

Everything fell into place. Fishbowl over here led him far from the tower so he could destroy it.

Shit.

Harley.

Peter quickly hopped out the window, ignoring the man laughing maniacally behind him. He flung his legs forward, hoping to gain more speed.

There was no way in hell he was losing Tony or Harley.

A sob escaped his lips from deep in his throat, fear overtaking him.

He couldn't lose any more people.

Not again.

"Come on, come on," he urged himself forward, feeling hot tears prickle at his eyes. 

He saw the tower in the distance, the lights starting to turn on as the sun set over the horizon.

"Come on, come on Peter," he whispered, his arms starting to mildly ache at the sudden use of all his strength. He neared the tower inch by inch, praying that he wouldn't have to watch it explode along with everyone inside because he was just too slow.

He landed on the balcony of the lab and saw Harley sitting in a stool, hunched over, probably working on something he found around the lab, his head moving to the beat of a quiet song that played through the speakers. 

Peter ripped his mask off and urgently tapped on the window, making Harley shoot up and run to it.

"You're back earl-" he was cut off by Peter wrapping his arms around him tightly, never wanting to let go. Harley melted into the hug and ran his hand through Peter's curls.

"What happened?" He asked after pushing away and seeing Peter's tear-stained face. Before Peter could respond, his hearing caught something.

Beeping.

Second by second, the beeping grew louder and faster. Without a second thought, Peter grabbed Harley's wrist and hid him in the emergency bunker, hidden under unused desks and extra chairs. He helped him hop inside and grabbed his hand firmly.

"I love you," Peter whispered before closing the heavy metal door. He turned and tried ignoring Harley's muffled screams and cries from inside.

Peter winced as the beeping grew louder and more high-pitched, making his head throb in waves of pain. Suddenly, it stopped.

Screams.

Heat.

Pain.

Peter's body flew back, his eyes squeezing shut as he felt his back crash against the wall - or floor, he had no idea. He subconsciously let out a scream as his back bled and throbbed and ached in indescribable pain. He fell onto the ground and lay there, not even having the strength to spit out the blood flooding his mouth and letting it seep out.

Ringing.

The only thing he could hear.

Ringing.

Tears streamed down his face as every inch of his bleeding body was overtaken by pain. His mind fought for conscience as, slowly but surely, his body went numb.

His mind drifted to Harley, to his dorky smile, to his fluffy hair, to his sarcastic remarks, to his precious voice. The voice he could hear all day. Soft and calming yet firm and tough when it needed to be. He even started hearing it. Peter couldn't even catch onto what he was saying, but it was there, and it calmed him.

His voice grew louder and louder, when someone started shaking his body desperately. A strong pair of hands lifted his head and brushed hair out of his face. He felt like sleeping. He was unusually tired.

But maybe Harley was the person at his side, he had to check. He opened his eyes slowly before letting them droop again, leaving them half-shut. He saw the familiar dirty blond hair and pale skin. He looked handsome even when he was sobbing and begging for his dying boyfriend not to actually die.

A bit of his hearing slowly started returning, leaving spaces to hear his boyfriend's desperate cries.

"Pete."

"I'm right here."

"Hold on."

"So much fucking blood."

 Peter parted his lips slightly and gathered his strengths.

"Harls," he croaked out, his voice no more than a whisper.

"Don't waste your breath, it's ok, the paramedics will be here soon, alright? Be strong for a little more, you'll be fine, I'm right here," he sobbed, the words all coming out at once between sobs and sniffles.

"Tired..." Peter whispered as more blood escaped his mouth and ran down his cheeks. Harley bit down on his bottom lip and scrunched his face up at the sight.

"Don't-don't close your eyes Pete, I'm gonna get you out of here." His words echoed endlessly in Peter's ears, calming him.

"Everything's gonna be ok."Those were the last words he heard before sinking into the relaxing sleep that numbed his pain and soothed his mind.

* * *

Peter's eyes fluttered open, and he found himself staring into bright lights over him. There was a hand grabbing his gently. He lifted his head and met Harley's tired gaze.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty," he whispered softly. Peter sent him a dopey smile in return. "How are you feeling?"

"Good," Peter slurred, his jaw and tongue feeling as heavy as lead. Harley smiled and stood up to kiss Peter's forehead.

"I'm glad you're okay. I would have killed you if you died," he chuckled.

"I know."

They sat there in silence as they both appreciated each other's company. Peter rolled his head to stare at his boyfriend and saw his eyes red and glossed over. He lifted a heavy arm and placed his hand on his cheek.

"Wha's wrong?"

"You really did scare me, Pete... I watched you die," he whispered. Peter frowned and slowly sat up so his face met his.

"I'm okay now," he said quietly as Harley's sad gaze fixed on Peter's. "I promise I won't die again," he finished it off with a smile. Harley returned it and sniffled.

"Damn you, Parker... I really fell for you hard," he admitted, crawling in next to him on the bed.

"Who couldn't?"

*

A/N: wow I really love this ship :D don't be surprised if I make more of these or (maybe) if i make another book about these beans

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 45.7K 61
A bunch of oneshots featuring Irondad and Spiderson. This is not Starker. Requests are closed. Happy reading! Cover by @Tanisha_Tabassum
2.1K 14 20
Yep, it's a whump story. I'm mostly using it to improve my writing skills. However, it is totally, completely, 100% clean! No swearing or otherwise i...
178K 3.5K 33
💭❕ just some irondad and spiderson for yous ! completed .
1M 24.6K 59
These are just oneshots that I have thought of either myself, or by the help of my friends, or based off things I find on pinterest. I don't own any...