Forelsket (Jikook)

By blue-button

(adj.) The euphoria🌠 you fell when you are falling in love. "I l-love you J-Jungkook " " There are many w... More

Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
Seventeen
eighteen
End

Five

7.2K 355 81
By blue-button

Jimin POV

A new vivacious day. The first thing on my mind is Jungkook and I don't know why but today I will try to improve my therapy for him. I wake up and get ready to reach the hospital.

I reach it exactly the time. First I have to inform Namjoon hyung about yesterday. So I reached the cabin and there he was eating Jin hyung. I yelled "Oh my innocent eyes. Please you are in a hospital."

Jin hyung quickly moved away from him and blushed. I inform Namjoon hyung about Jungkook condition hiding the punch and him yelling on me. He advice me to take slow steps.

So today I have to go to Mr. Choi the man who is in his thirties, first. I reach his room. I talked to him. He usually talk about his family and his love. He is developing. I just tell him how good looking he is and he should eat more to grow some muscles. After he eat and take his medication I say goodbye to him.

Now I have to attend Jungkook. It will be a lie if I said I was not nervous rather I was terrified that what will come today. I walk to his room and open the door. But unlike yesterday he was sitting in a waiting position on the sofa. I walk inside and pass him and sit on the bed.

He suddenly spoke 
"You smell like someone else."

"What? "
Then I understand him and continue
"Oh it must be the cologne of Mr. Choi. "

I saw his hands making fists and know that it was not a good answer.

So I change the topic 
"Good morning Jungkook. Hope you are feeling better today. Let start now."

"Why do you smell of him? "

I ignored him. I don't know whether he remember me now or not. So I did my duty as his doctor.
"Jungkook tell me something about your hobbies."

I was met with silence and that trigger my anger but I control it.

"Jungkook what type of music you like? "
Again silence.

"Jungkook please!"

He snap his head towards me and had a smirk on his face then he come and sit on the bed and it was quite close. He then finally replied  
"What do you want baby."

I blush and answered
"I am not your baby and please answer me."

"First answer me"
He demanded.

"Okay. He hugged me so I think that is why I may have his cologne on me."
I stated.

He suddenly demanded
"Hug me too"

"And why would I? "

"Because you're my doctor."
he said in a matter of fact tone.

And my heart hurt to know that now he don't remember me. And in a blink of eye he was hugging me tightly. I enjoyed it. I love to be in his arms. I place my head on his chest and just enjoyed the moment.

When he end the hug I think of continuing my questions.
"Jungkook what is your favorite color? "

"Jiminie, I am sure you know" he said with a chuckle.

And I got to know that now he remember me. I command
"tell me."

"Okay baby. It's yellow. "

"What's your favorite food. And don't call me that Jungkook."
"Ramen. Please Jiminie give me a nickname. "

"Any hobbies? " I ask.
Silence

"Favorite singer? "
Silence

" Favorite person? "
Silence.

I sighed.
"Kookie. Answer me"

He answer me with a speed of light.
"Dancing and drawing. BIGBANG . You. "

My cheeks get hot when I understand that I am his favourite person. I conclude that he will not answer my question properly now. So I was taking my leave but when I reach the door and my hand was on the knob he mentioned
"Baby I can't sleep. I get nightmares please help me.

I then order him to lay down on the bed and I thought of singing him to sleep. After I end the song he was fast asleep and have a calm expression. I then stared him for some moments and leave his room.

☺ ☺ ☺

Please read my other book.
Primrose (jikook)

Hope you will like that story too
❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 716 10
Jimin has worked for Jungkook for six months but feels he's invisible
30K 1.4K 20
Post military how had feelings changed
339K 11.9K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
7.4K 409 8
Before Jungkook settled down and married and had a family he wanted one last fling