let It Be December Forever (c...

بواسطة deydreamer21

A story of our favorite peraya couple .it's short, it's sweet, it's angsty it's fun ..it's just me and my wri... المزيد

1.first snow..
2.Pine roads and us
3. family affair
4.Bitter chocolate and brandy
6.Dinner and candlelight
7. amusement park and us
8. Songkran
9. engagement
End..10. let it be December...

5.Movies and confession

1.5K 137 69
بواسطة deydreamer21

Friday seems so far away for kongpob. So obviously he has gone against Arthit's advise to the coffee shop to meet him sneakily but Arthit was right, there was a huge line from morning for their famous in-house coffee chocolate cakes, cookies and hot cocoa with marshmallow dip. Moreover, by the time kong has reached, after their emergency meeting at office in the afternoon to discuss some financial constraints faced by the company, it's late afternoon and the line has snaked from the shop until the entrance of the mall. Arthit can never be found in this humdrum. He even tries his mobile but he has kept it switched off to concentrate on work as expected.

Kong feels worried about his man, he didn't look well after their passionate activity yesterday, he feels guilty he should have controlled his urges , now Arthit has to work so hard in pain. Kong tries to peek inside the shop to get a glimpse of the said man, but only black heads and various hats can be seen. He goes back dejected to his room only to face Em's unending teasing about missing his wife. But seeing him really down , Em soon brings out innumerable snacks, all kong's favourite and a giant tub of bitter chocolate ice cream  and they both gobble that up  in no time and then comes the turn of beers, they gulp them down , so many innumerable numbers of them that when Arthit does call at night after his duty finishes,  kong doesn't even realise that his call even came through, let alone pick up.

He only discoveres it late morning, since they officially got a holiday till new year and both friends can get up as late as possible, they sure enough fully utilise their sleeping time. Kong gets up feeling like  a shit with severe hangover and his feelings gets worse when he discovers that he has missed Arthit's call in midst of getting sloshed, missing the same caller so badly. He wants to murder his best friend but it's already too late, Arthit has again switched off his mobile.

So when Friday evening ultimately comes kong is bouncing up and down and watching Tom and Jerry to distract himself, from checking the phone and the door multiple tunes much to Em's amusement and irk. When the bell rings at half past eight Kong is all nerves and rushes to the door again to open it . This time it is Arthit, not the pizza man neither their nosy neighbor.

The first thing he does is to kiss him senseless so much so that Em discreetly leaves the room seeing the lovers getting into increasingly hot make out session from an innocent welcome kiss.

They drop on the couch hands mouth feet all entangled with each other, Kong starts to take off the shirt when Arthit stops him

" We are supposed to go to my place tonight, Em is also present I don't want him to be forced to jerk off to the sound of us making out. Pity the lonely soul.

You have never been to my pad, let's go, your favorite movies are awaiting you"

Kong is not pleased with the statement he missed Arthit to the point he is hurting physically, but he nods in agreement. He is also curious to see Arthit's place and the activities he has planned for tonight will definitely require great amount of privacy and not an Em with ears on the door .

He calls out to Em that they are leaving, giving the poor man some breathing space and goes to the awaiting car. Today it is an black two seater Audi

" Dad's?"

" No mine"

" How many shops do you exactly own? Is your family business tycoon or are you?"

" I have already told you,I have done my masters in business administration and also special training for barista from Italy. That was all done so that I can take care of the family's this part of the business. My stepfather is a famous architect and my mom is a famous fashion designer. My stepfather's paternal side started this coffee shop and now it has grown into a twenty shop chain, thanks to my passion for business and coffee both." Arthit finishes his monologue to see kong looking at him mouth open wide.

" What are you doing staring at me like that, like I am some eighth wonder of the world, come on get in the car, I want you taste my cooking and I have a surprise for you, I really missed you."

" You did?"  Kong immediately forgets all about the wealthy part and out of his league negative thoughts he was having about Arthit, missing comment was enough to put his heart at ease. Arthit missed him too, yipee.

" You are also an engineer, your family is also rich, moreover at such a young age you have got a important position for this prestigious project overseas, you are no less..so stop  admiring me with star struck eyes." Arthit pinches his cheeks when Kong starts smiling smugly, he is again back to his happy self and can't wait to crush at Arthit's pad and do some very naughty activities .

The car takes around twenty minutes to reach a posh neighbourhood with small bungalows each with adjoining small open gardens. Kong looks amazed, the streets are all lighted up with the season's lights but the neighbourhood itself is calm and quiet. But not cold or gives off vibe of aloofness. Infact many children are playing in the small open gardens between the houses and people are talking casually or walking their dogs around. The cars in front of the houses are the ones giving away the owners status , there are Ferraris Lamborghinis BMW's Jaguars and Audi's parked in front of most homes and also the constant security patrol.

Kong has observed the odd red sticker in front of the wind screen of Arthit's this car too, now he knows it's the permission to enter the electronic gate to this neighbourhood and also to his own house. Arthit's house is also similar to the pattern of the other homes but you can very well make out it's a bachelor pad with its casual beanbags strewn hitter thither and big stereo, and the humongous refrigerator, the only furnitures in the living room.

" come in"  kong instantly likes the huge avengers poster on the wall and various collages of his family members as magnet on the refrigerator. Everything is minimally decorated giving off a cool aura and casual persona of the owner of the house.

" wanna make out or movie time"

" can we do both" kong loves the feel of the place and keeps on roaming here and there, but never leaving Arthit's hand during the stroll of the house .

" ok come upstairs then ,  we will do both, what you wanna watch, I have got all classics and also the latest ones" Arthit guides him to the master bedroom on the first floor with a huge bed, fire place and a big 60" led tv adorning the wall. The lighting of the room dim and everything white and splashes of somber woody red . It's beautiful just like the man he his holding hands with.

" Do you have city of Angel or sweet November?"

Arthit looks flabbergasted with his movie choices..

" both are tragedies! you want to cry? I thought you wanted to enjoy and do romance "

" I want to make out with you, so when I cry you will soothe me and then we will have something very hot and steamy to elevate my mood"

" we can do exactly that without watching such tragic movies!" Arthit deadpans really not understanding kong's logic.

" where is the fun in that" and so soon Arthit finds himself, totally puzzled under the sheets, watching kong bawling his eyes out, while finishing the hot noodles and coffee choco cake baked by him specially for kong, as Nicholas cage falls from grace and Meg Ryan about to die.. he is not finding anything really tragic anymore in the story since he has already seen it in his teen age years.

Suddenly he finds kong sitting on his lap, as he is busy watching the last scene of salvation in the sea,

" comfort me. He grinds his hips onto his length making it grow harder with every movement. He bends down under the sheet and with his teeth slowly removes the warm thermal white slacks Arthit is wearing. His length springs free as his boxers are removed in a similar way. Kong's eyes are red shot due to all that unnecessary crying, but glazed in lust mirroring Arthit's hooded lust filled clear ones.

He removes his own pant and shirt and he yanks Arthit's remaining garment, his woollen shirt off in one go.. his bruises from earlier lovemaking is still fading .. kong kisses all of them one by one. Arthit abruptly switches their position, now he is on top, his hard length grinding onto kong's. He moves it up and down holding both of them together at the slit, kong can only moan and presses his head back into the pillow , overwhelmed by the shooting pleasure inside his body.

" Remember we are switching tonight" he licks the ear and pushes his tongue inside .while kongpob is squirming from the wriggling muscle playing inside his mouth, eardrum, his neck his nubs as a finger rubs his nerve bundles inside..

" Fuck you are too tight, relax Kong" how can he relax when his fingers are now thrusting in and out and his hips involuntarily matches the motion trying to take him more deeper inside,

" Please ..please .. Arth...please" he cries and pleads incoherently..but Arthit keeps on scissoring him now with three fingers and curves them again and again vandalizing his sweet spot, the hard length rubbing on his hard length but not taking possession of him..

" Please Arth I beg you , fuck me hard please" Kong tears are streaming down now due to incredible pleasure and torture..

Arthit heeds him this time slowly inching his length in, loving the eager thrust of Kong's hips to do it fast, the nails digging in his back to push him in more ..and he does that in one go from slow to sudden, uptil hilt ..surprising Kong..and then the mad frenzy of thrusting in and out starts and Kong losses every coherent thought, every being of time place and person..only understanding a pleasure deep inside his belly trying to burst forth and when he rams his sweet spot again and again, he releases spurts after spurt..an orgasm so deep so powerful, kong for some moments looses complete sanity..mumbling like a mantra

" Love you Arth, love you ..love you..love you...aahhhhhh..

Arthit orgasm hits too almost at the same time ..but he just stares and shivers, as the waves of pleasure leaves his body..hearing the chanting.. mesmerized but very very scared..

The two eyes meet, post orgasmic high still making their heartbeats erratic..but red shot eyes, tears falling freely from the pale one  meets with the black, clear, surprised and satisfied tanned skinned ones this time..

" Arth what happened, why are you crying?"

" Kong, we need to speak.." Arthit moves away from him , disconnecting the bond..sudden emptiness engulfs kong, he doesn't like this feeling at all..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

A/n::: little by little things will reveal but it's a sweet love story always ..

Do vote comment share ..

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

201K 12K 28
it's an omegaverse..my first try in this alternate universe. characters belong to bittersweet,the actors to their respective houses and the images to...
Choice بواسطة Ai

قصص الهواة

66.6K 3.4K 12
At the end of the day, it is all about your choice. . . I know the description sucks! LOL! But I hope you give this fic a chance. Original pictures...
50.9K 3.7K 21
An office romance owing to Kongpob's colossal crush on his secretary. ~ A short SOTUS fanfiction. AU. All the characters belong to the wonderful Bitt...
15.5K 818 25
An attempt at how a relationship could be nurtured. Perfectly imperfect! A spin off between Kongpob and Arthith. Disclaimer: I do not own the charact...