Lemon Oneshots

By GamingMaster64

Well, making another one of these, though I haven't made one in a long time. I haven't had a lot of time do r... More

Requests
Tifa Lockhart x Male Reader
Carmen Sandiego x Male Reader
Rouge the Bat x Male Reader
Yuri x Male Reader
Goddess of Passion
Berry Sweet~
Cannons
The Maiden Scarlet

Bowsette x Male Reader

27.4K 232 146
By GamingMaster64

Stockholm Syndrome is best defined as a captee developing s psychological alliance with their captors while they are captured. Basically, instead of fear or disdain, the captured would defend the captor. In some sense, there is feelings developed for the captor, though having no previous interactions with each other.

In this case, it is defined by Mushroom Kingdom's Princess Peach, a beautiful princess continuously and continuously saved by Mario, and sometimes his brother Luigi.

Time and time again, the princess is kidnapped and is saved, then the process continues forever and ever.

The captor, in this case, is none other than Bowsette. Ruling the eighth world, she commands Goombas, Koopas, and Hammer Bros. (Oh my). Every single time, except on some occasions, she has been the one to kidnap the princess, to which she would be constantly dropped in lava. From when the Mario Bros. were babies to their current age, they have stopped her. Whether dropped in lava or grown taller than her own castle, she was stopped by a stomp on the head, a hammer, or a POW block. But you have to give her credit for persistence.

So on one day, like any other, she was going to kidnap the princess once again. However, there was a bit of an issue.

"I give you all ONE job!" A loud shout came, from inside the castle with a lava moat. "Disguise yourself as a cake, get into the castle, and kidnap the princess. And instead, you bring me a b o y!" The voice said.

Inside the castle, in the throne room, there was a boy sitting there behind a cage, sitting on the ground with his arms crossed and a flat expression. He had (H/L), (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes, looking towards the queen as she was currently scolding her servants.

No doubt about it, she was beautiful, but she could burn someone alive with the kind of magic that she had developed.

"You all have failed me!" She shouted before her tail slammed against the ground, making the servants jump in fear. "The plumber will be on his way, so get out there and stop him!" She said, which made the servants follow their orders without question, scurrying away with a cloud of smoke following behind. With nothing else left to do, but wait, Bowsette turned around and walked to her throne, taking a seat before looking at her captive. "Don't take this personally, I never intended to kidnap a civilian...uh?" She began, starting a small conversation with the boy before he spoke up.

"(F/N)." He greeted.

"Yeah." Bowsette replied. "Don't worry, I assume the plumber will be here...in a few days. The Undergrounds are a maze, afterall." She said.

"Uh huh..." The boy, (F/N), replied. Bowsette rolled her eyes, looking away while resting her head on her hand, her cheek being pushed up by her hand. As she sat there, concocting a new plan to take the princess, her mind traced to Mario's relationship to Peach, how him and Luigi race to save her. She knew she would need more servants, perhaps even some that are like her. Then, an idea came to mind. A lightbulb went off, with an idea of having that kind of plan, and her aid is the person she actually captured.

A grin grew over her face before she turned and looked to (F/N).

"Say, I think there's a bit of a deal we can strike." Bowsette said, resting her arms on the armrest and looking at him with a grin on her face. (F/N) raised an eyebrow and looked over at her.

"What deal?" He asked.

"Well, it's certainly lonely here in this castle." Bowsette replied. "And with nothing but a bunch of servants, it's boring." She said.

"What's your point?" He asked.

"Well, I'm looking for a king." Bowsette replied, thinking of something in her head to persuade him. "And I think fate's got something to do with you being here." She said.

"Oh please, as if I'd be a king to someone like you." (F/N) replied.

"Well, too bad, there's something I've gotten in touch with. It involves a bunch of...aliens and stuff. And, there's a command I can give to take the castle up." She said. "With the castle gone, all the inhabitants would belong to me and will...bend the knees to my demands." She added on.

"You wouldn't." (F/N) replied.

"But, there's a rule in place that the king can deny that command. And, since you're not willing to be my king, then perhaps I can have free range to give the command." She said before she turned to do something, though she can't really get into contact with aliens...yet.

"Wait!" (F/N) spoke up, leading Bowsette to look over at him with a smug grin, seeing him sigh softly. "I-I'll...be your king." He said.

"Good~" She cooed before she snapped her fingers, making the cage doors to open up. Bowsette then stood up and walked over in front of the cage, watching (F/N) step out and stand in front of her, seeing her look down at him with a grin on her face. She then leaned down and held his chin. "Now, I've got one last decree as queen." She said.

"And what's that?" (F/N) asked.

In the blink of an eye, (F/N) is instantly pushed back by Bowsette, but not on the ground, but on a big, velvety bed. He was caught off guard, looking around to see that he was in a different room than the throne room.

"We're gonna make some children~" She cooed before she started to crawl over him. (F/N) blushed as he could see down her cleavage, seeing her face begin to fill of lust. He backed away, his defeated demeanor replaced with a nervous blushing.

"W-Wait! Wait!" (F/N) began as he scooted back. "Sh-Shouldn't we talk about this? Like, uh, king and queen?" He asked with a nervous grin. He then felt his feet being wrapped around by her tail, and his body being scooted closer to her till he was beneath her.

"Don't be nervous~" Bowsette cooed. "All kings and queens do this~" She said, taking her hand and grabbing the top of her dress, pulling it down to reveal her large bust and bare nipples. She then held his head and planted a kiss on him. (F/N)'s eyes widened as he felt the kiss, feeling her bust against his chest, as she slowly worked to rid him of his clothes.

Knowing he would have to stick with this queen for seemingly an eternity, so he decided to make the most of it. He kissed her back, reaching up and holding her waist, before she backed away.

"Very forward, huh~" She cooed. "I like that~" She said before she sat on his lap, snapping her fingers again and igniting his clothes in fire, but a special kind of fire that didn't burn him. Quickly, his clothes disintegrated, leaving him nude before Bowsette gave her the same treatment, revealing her nude body to him, though she still had the tail and spike shell.

Lifting herself up, she used her tail to softly stroke (F/N)'s length, being slow and sensual.

"Do you like it when my tail strokes you?~" She asked, only seeing (F/N) stare down at said tail. Bowsette grinned a bit before unwrapping her tail, then pressing his length against her opened vagina. She then lowered herself down on him, curling her hands into fists as she was bearing through the internal pain she was feeling, going all the way down. She looked to (F/N), seeing him gripping the bed sheets with his hands, feeling her insides wrap around his length.

When she completely sat on him, their gripped tightened a lot before they started to pant.

A moment of adjusting went by before she started to softly bounce up and down on his length, placing her hands on his chest to keep herself balanced. They both softly moaned from the pleasure, feeling her insides being stirred from his length before a sudden strength took over (F/N)'s body, leading him to flip her over on her back, push her legs over, and started to rapidly thrust inside her, placing his hands next to her head as his thrusts went faster and faster.

Bowsette's moans got louder and louder, her eyes rolling back and her tongue hanging out. Her whole body being dominated by the boy she accidentally kidnapped, being dominated by her new king. She wrapped her legs around his waist, holding him close as he thrusted deeply inside her body, enjoying the feeling of his body before he gave a hard thrust, reaching his climax as he dumped his entire load deep into her body, the two of them letting out a loud moan before (F/N) pulled out and rolled off of her. They both panted for a moment before Bowsette, with some difficulty, rolled over and looked towards her king.

"Oh my~" She cooed. "Such force. You're really getting into this whole 'king' thing~" She said before she snapped her fingers again and made a few red cherries appear, each singular cherry had eyes on it. "Since my castle's filled with magic to keep the plumber running, shall we make dozens of copies of you for me? Or dozens of copies of me for you?~"

---------------------------

This story was requested by @D3m0nM4n

I'm sorry this took practically forever to do, and not a lot of updates on this profile as well, but hopefully this helps bring in more viewers.

In any case, if you guys would like to see more, please leave a request and a SCENARIO along with it.

I'll fix the first chapter to show what games I've finished, with a timestamp of the last update. Give that I am constantly streaming new games I haven't played (twitch.tv/zeldan64), the list will continue to grow and grow, so look forward to new games.

Anyways, I'll see you guys later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 137 13
"𝐈 𝐯𝐨𝐰, 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡..." I wrote maybe 20 oneshots, but it was a while ago and I only like one so it's the only one...
81.9K 763 59
Heya guys I'm here to take a request from you all and just pick like: one shot , lemon or something and I will be waiting for the request to you all ...
401K 6.6K 52
A bunch of X Readers. Watch me as my writing gets better with every story... Or not, thats okay. Will contain Lemons and some gay stuff if that offen...
2.4K 33 20
~ MATURE THEMES ~ ~ Don't mind me. Just writing stories that come to mind.