Love Me If You Can

By Asia_Denise_

BOOK 2!!! It's been three years, since Delondon and Micah broke up. In those three years 22 year Delondon has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Alternate Ending
New Story

Chapter 6

3.8K 246 22
By Asia_Denise_

Amber and Tonio in the Multimedia

Delondon's P.O.V

I woke up and my head was pounding. What the fuck happened last night? The last thing I remember was singing and taking shots. Groaning I rolled over on my side only to hit something hard. Reaching out my hand I felt it and it was a body. I slowly began to panic. I looked and it was Micah. My eyes went wide. Ok De, calm down he probably just passed out in your bed last night on some drunk shit, I thought to myself. Lifting up the shit I looked down and I was completely naked. Ok now I'll panic, cause what the fuck.

I smacked him on his chest. "Ouch girl what the fuck" he said rubbing the spot but not waking up.

"What are you doing in my bed" I asked but he had dozed off back to sleep. "Wake up" I said hitting him again. He popped up.

"Ok I'm up....what" he asked.

"Are you naked"? I asked him. He looked down and said yes. I looked at him for a minute and then it finally hit him.

"Oh shit" he said coming to a realization. "Did we"? he asked trailing off.

"I think we did" I said. I sat there on the bed just starring at the wall trying to collect my thoughts. I was embarrsed for some reason. "Get out of my bed please" I said.

"Um this is my bed" He responded. Sure enough I looked on the other side of the room and saw my bed. I placed my head in my hand. No. I didn't know how to feel. Micah put his hand around me to comfort me.

"Don't touch me" I said, I was still trying to figure out how I felt. "Could close your eyes, so I can you know" I asked nervously.

"I mean it's not like I haven't seen your body before" he said.

"Close your eyes dude" I screamed lowly. Just has his eyes closed. There was a knock at the door. We looked at each other in a panic. He motioned for me to speak and I motioned for him to speak.

"De... Micah...Hello" Amor voice said at the door.

"Say something" I said in a whisper.

"Um yea" Micah said in a sleepy voice.

"Is De, still sleep. I texted her to see if yall was up. We're going to brunch since it's our last day" Amor said.

"Tell her I'm still sleep" I whispered.

"Yea she's still sleep. I can wake her up though" he said shrugging his shoulders, looking at me. I shook my head no.

"Oh no, that's fine but do you want to come we're leaving in about 10 minutes" she said back.

"Go" I said.

" I don't want to go" he said.

"What you mean you don't want to go I didn't ask you what you wanted" I said looking at him.

"Hellllo" Amor said once again.

"Just go" I said pointing at the door.

"Yea I'll be there" he said. Amor said ok and walked away. I sighed in relief.

"Ok, so don't tell anybody about this" I said looking at him.

"Yea, I think that's for the better" he said getting ready to go of the bed. He stopped and looked at me. "Close your eyes". I frowned my face. Who the hell do he think he is.

"What" I asked.

"You're not about to see my goodies, close them miss thing" he said with a straight face. I rolling my eyes I closed them. I heard shuffling and decided to peep one eye opened only to see Micah looking at me. I chuckled nervously.

"I was trying to see if the coast was clear" I said shutting them fast. This time I didn't open them till I heard the water running. I quickly got out his bed. I was a little sore between my legs. Yup definitely had sex last night and damn I don't even remember it. I walked over to my suitcase and slid on an over size t-shirt and got in my bed, but not before popping two Advil's.

Shortly after Micah had left and I was all by myself. I cried. I felt like I was taking steps backwards in life. How could I allow that to happened? I knew it was a bad idea for him to come on this trip. Pulling myself together I got up to take a shower. What's done is done, no need to dwell on it. Damn I bet it was good I thought to myself. Can't even remember it. Then it clicked. I can't remember so it's really as if it didn't happen.

By the time everyone had gotten back, I had forgotten about the whole ordeal and I decided to go ahead and pack my bags since our flight was really in the morning.

"Hey sleepy head" Amber said walking to my room.

"Hey boo. How was brunch" I asked.

"It was good, I wish they had some mimosas though girl" she said while sitting on my bed and handing me a plate. I said thank you.

"Yea I bet Tonio wish they did too" I said causing her to laugh. Amber is the type to get drunk asf off of mimosas just to go home and please her man. I ain't mad at her either.

"Girl you know how I get down" She said laughing. Just then Amor walked in.

"Yea we heard y'all getting down last night too" Amor said to Amber, smiling. Amber frowned.

"Nah we ain't have sex last night, girl I passed out" Amber said with a frown.

"That's weird I know I heard moaning last night, maybe I was tripping" Amor said frowning.

"I didn't hear anything" I said adding to the conversation.

" Maybe I was tripping, but anyway what's the move. It's just going to be us girlies today. Apparently the guys got some shit to do" Amor said. She made sure to say that last part loudly, so the guys can hear it. '

"Damn girl I said it's just going to take a few, hours you'll be alright" Chris yelled back.

"Nigga who you hollering at" Amor asked walking out of the room. I shook my head. They bicker about the smallest shit. I followed behind her so I could warm my food. Amber was still in my room on the bed. As soon as I walked in the kitchen I seen Micah.

"Excuse me" I said trying to step around him but we both tried to step in the same direction.

"My bad" he said but then it happened again. He held my waist and then proceeded to walk around me. "There" he said. I nodded while scratching my head.

"Yea thanks" I said walking towards the microwave. Tonio walked in as he walked out.

"What was that about" he asked frowning.

"What"? I asked. He looked at me before dropping it.

"Never mind but anyway, I need you to take Amber out today and make sure she find a bomb ass dress to wear tonight" he said. I nodded my head.

"What's happening tonight" I asked.

"I'm trusting you, with this piece of information" he said looking at me seriously. I nodded my head in understanding. "I'm proposing at dinner tonight" he said in a whisper. As soon as he said it he put his hand over my mouth. My eyes lit up with excitement. "Don't say anything, just makes sure she's all dolled up for dinner tonight at 8" I nodded my head. He let me go and I started smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh Tonio. I'm happy for you brother" I said leaning in to give him a hug. He said thank you. The guys left so Tonio could finish his last minutes preparations for the proposal.

I walked back into my room where the girls were "Hey let's go shopping. I want to buy a new dress for dinner tonight" I said. Before he left Tonio cashed app me money to buy Amber's dress.

"Mmm, I already got a nice li dress picked out" Amber said.

"Well just come with me and maybe you'll find something else you like and then Amor can do our make up and we can take hella pictures and just show them bitches how you're supposed to leave Jamaica" I said, hoping it convinces her. She still didn't look convince. "I'll buy your dress" I said and that caught her attention.

"You paying for the cab too" she asked.

"Yes" I said rolling my eyes. She finally agreed to go.

Once at the mall, I told Amor about the proposal and we went to search for the perfect engagement dress. It was hard because Amber was so set on wearing her dress that she already packed to wear. It got to the point where Amor and I had to purchase a dress as well. We stilled made to sure to get something simple compared to hers. We finally got Amber to agree to getting a pink satin wrap dress and some clear chunky heels to match. I even made sure that her nails were on point.

After getting back to the house we only had an hour and half to get her ready. The guys were getting ready at the hotel room that Tonio had rented for the night.

"Where's the guys" Amber asked. I quickly answered.

"Micah got a little sick, so they stopped to make sure he was ok. They should be here any minute now" I said. I was hoping she wouldn't think to much into it. They were not coming.

Amber showed and after Amor did her make up and we helped her get dressed. She was looking so beautiful. I made sure to take plenty of pictures of her because this would be a night to remember. Once it was time to go I got ready to tell her another lie.

"Shit, Micah texted and said they won't be here for another 15 minutes because of traffic" I said sighing as if I was annoyed.

"Should we wait on them" Amor asked playing alone.

"We could but then we may miss our reservation, plus the car is already here" I sighed and looked as if I was thinking hard.

"We could just go ahead and head to dinner so we won't lose the reservations and then they can meet us there" Amber said. Bingo. She said exactly what I hopped she would say.

"I mean we could, I'll text him that" I said. I texted Tonio and told him we were on the way.

We walked out the house and got into the car and rode to the nice restaurant Tonio had picked out. It was beautiful. It was a patio styled restaurant, on the beach with candles and dim lighting. We were only a few feet away from the sand and we could see the ocean sparkling under the moon. Five minutes after we walked in the guys came.

"Damn that was fast" Amber said.

Frowning Amor agreed. Give my girl an Oscar because her acting skills are on point today. Tonio was dressed in a tux and he looked good. I can see the way he looked at her when we walked up to her to greet her. She blushed and gave him a hug accompanied by a kiss. They said nothing but their eyes said everything. They're not even engaged yet and they already have me ready to cry.

"You look beautiful baby" Tonio said to her after we had all seated.

"Thanks baby, De made me get this damn dress. I kept trying to tell her I already had something" she said rolling her eyes with a smile. Tonio looked at me and discreetly gave me a thumbs up.

I sat in my seat the whole dinner impatiently waiting for the moment Tonio asked her to marry him. Music had been playing the whole night and then the song came on it. Brian McKnight Love of my life played through the patio.

"Oh I love this song" Amber said as she song along to with softly. A nervous look was placed on Tonio face. Aww here we go I thought to myself.

"Could you all join me out on the beach for a moment, I have something I want to say to bring our Jamaica trip to an end" Tonio asked. We all got up and made our way into the sand. It wasn't very far from the patio area. Since I still had on my heels I almost tripped. Micah reached out and grabbed me. Once I was steady I snatched away from him. He held his hands up in surrender and we continued to walk to the area in which Tonio was leading us. There was a trail of lights lined up on each side and rose petals were formed in the shape of a heart. Amber began to look around at us. She had a look of questioning on her face. Once Tonio at reached the heart. He turned to look at all of us.

"This is one of the best vacations I have been on and I'm glad I was able to share it with my closes friends" he began before he was cut off by Amor.

"And your cousin" she said with a smirk.

"And my annoying little cousin" Tonio added. Then he continued. "At the age of 24 I had expected my life to be different, I really didn't except to finish college I only went because moms said it was either this or the military. A young nigga used to be in them streets, all through high school. I got to college and the street life was still calling my name, until I meet this amazing girl" he said looking at Amber in and affectionate way. He grabbed her hand pulled inside of the heart with him. Here it goes. The Brian McKnight was still playing in the background and I had spotted a photographer and videographer nearby. "Upon meeting you freshman year my whole perspective on life changed. I knew I needed to be better and I actually wanted to be better. I picked a major and really focused on it. I became determined to graduate college and leave them streets alone." Amber smiled him. He grabbed her by the hands and she looked at her confused only to see smiling face starring back at her. "Amber you changed my life, you help me to want to be a better man and for that I have beyond grateful. I admire everything about you. Your grace, your beauty. The way you light up a room when you walk in and the way you put up with my goofiness. I want to and I will give you the world but I first want to start by giving you my last name" he said dropping down and getting on one knee. Amber eyes began to water. "Amber Michelle Louis I love you to the moon and back and I want to know if you would do me the honor of becoming my wife. Will you marry me baby?" By the end of his speech her was in tears and so was Amber.

"Yess, yesss, yess" Amber said while nodding her head yes. He slipped the ring on her fingers and fireworks began going off. The two began to kiss and hug. The photographer and videographer had gotten closer to capture the sentimental moment. Tears had began to fall down my face, I was so happy for them.

"You knew, both of you" Amber said running over to us. We nodded our heads and pulled her in for a hug.

"Let me see that ring girl" Amor said picking up Amber's left hand. We gushed over the rock. I knew Tonio was making money but I didn't know he was making money like this. After graduating with a business degree he had opened up his own barbershop and he was the creative director for a rising shoe brand.

"Y'all might want to sleep with some music on tonight cause when we get back, I'm putting it on him" Amber said causing us to laugh.

"Oh no sis, he got a room tonight" I said smirking. We all just laughed.

Later that night when, we had gotten back to the house and Amor and Chris headed to their room. I walked to mine and began taking my shoes off. I was taking my jewelry off when I looked up to see Micah leaning against the door frame looking at me.

"Can I help you" I asked as I tried to unhook, my necklace. I struggled. Micah walked over and did it for me. Turing around to face him, I mumbled a thank you. He nodded his head and then went into the bathroom. That was weird. I took this chance to change out of my dress and into some shorts and a tank top.

"Good night" Micah said once he came out the bathroom. I looked up and saw him shirtless.

"Good night" I mumbled, pulling the convers over my head.

The next day we all woke up super early so we could catch our flights. We all were flying back to Florida except Micah, he had to fly to L.A for some business. Amber and Tonio showed up all smiles. I smiled at them. My babies are getting married. Once we got through customs it was time for jus to go to our separate gates.

"Hey" I said to Micah before he walked to his gate. He stopped and looked up at me. "Text me when you get back to town. I would like to show you were my... our daughter is buried" I said. A small smile graced his face and he nodded.

"Delondon" he said. I turned back to look at him. "You're going to have to unblock me, in order for it to go through" he said.

"Oh yea" I said with a nervous chuckle. After unblocking him we parted ways. I just want to do my part in mending a broken friendship. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...
6.8K 289 11
A re-write of 6x02, I mean I guess it is a rewrite of more than that, but whatever. 'you're compassion is a gift, Elena. Carry it with you...Alway...
155 59 11
A love after marriage, as it happens in those stories........but life isn't a book right. When Andy misses to allot his precious time for a long in...
10.5K 526 54
Book 2 in a three-part series. It's been five years since Sydney Graves left Westville behind after Brooks crushed her heart and the future they had...