Every Rose Has It's Thorn (Sn...

By TheNightwisher

Rosabel Potter is the non-prodigy twin sister of Harry Potter. Unlike her brother who's fame from surviving... More

Year 1, Chapter 1. Hogwarts, a place of magical mystical mystery
Year 1, Chapter 2. The Postions Master
Year 1, Chapter 3. Trouble With Trolls.
Year 1, chapter 4. Double double toil and trouble detention
Year 1, chapter 5. I Told You So
Note
Year 2, chapter 6. Record timing
Year 2, Chapter 7. The Snake Charmer.
Year 2, chapter 8. Thick Infiltration
Year 2, chapter 9. Fear.
Year 2, chapter 10. The chamber of secrets.
Year 3, chapter 11. Bad News
Year 3, Chapter 12. The art of transfiguration.
Year 3, chapter 13. Hogsmeade Sneak
Year 3, chapter 14. Turn to page 394.
Year 3, chapter 15. The grim, the bad, and the ugly.
Year 4, Chapter 16. Only Scarface.
Year 4, chapter 17. Dungeons and Dragons.
Year 4, chapter 18. the Yule Ball.
Year 4, chapter 19. Sleeping with the fishes.
Year 5, chapter 21. Professor Umbridge, is Umm....
Year 5, chapter 22. Toil trouble boil blow.
Year 5, chapter 23. Drafted into the Army.
Year 5, chapter 24. Legilimency and Occlumency
Year 5, chapter 25. Hello darkness my old friend.
Year 6, chapter 26. Avoidance is bliss
Year 6, chapter 27. Professor Party.
Year 6, chapter 28. Dark magic women.
Year 6, Chapter 29. I am Selfish.
Year 6, chapter 30. A dark shadow of the man I know
Year 7, chapter 31. Change
Note, I'm thinkng of writting a prequel.
Year 7, chapter 32. Expect The Unexpected.
Year 7, chapter 33. The Locket, And The Sword.
Year 7, chapter 34. The Dark Lord Request.
Year 7, chapter 35. The Truth Behind The Lies.
Chapter 36. The Great Escape, The Great Breakin And The great Weather Report.
Chapter 37: The Heir Will Reign part 1.
Chapter 38: The Heir Will Reign Part 2
Epilogue.

Year 4, chapter 20. The Rise of a man, and a fall of another.

5.7K 154 26
By TheNightwisher

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
A maze, I hate mazes. Thankfully I'm not competing in this. I watch as Harry and Cedric enter, moments later Fleur and Viktor. As of now I feel like I've been waiting for hours.

I get up from my spot, and leave the stands. I transform into a raven. I'm going to guide Harry to the cup, to finally end this. I fly above, and I must admit that the size of this puzzle is impressive. And daunting, ominous, harrowing, and every grim word in existence.

I fly to the cup, and out of the blue I noticed red sparks, that's where I'm headed. Right away I spot Harry. I "caw" getting his attention, he sees me but doesn't follow.
Great, plan B. I swoop down, pulling his hair with my black talons. I let go, and "caw" again.

This time he follows, I lead him to the cup. But he is not the only one there. Cedric, I start to circle but that when the roots and branches of the hedges decided to attack him. I keep circling, because that's all I can do.

Harry decides to help Cedric, honestly, I would have let him go, and shoot the red sparks. I dove once again when Harry was near the cup. They both touch it, I myself went flying.

I landed on something, hard...
"Harry?" I gasped.
"Rosabel, what are you doing here?"
I shake my head, "I don't know I didn't touch the cup."
Harry looks around. "We need to get out of here, Cedric comes on the cup is a port key."

All of sudden, Harry drops to his knees in pain. I look and see Peter Pettigrew. "Avada Kedavra"
"No Cedric!" I scream, along with Harry. "Imperio" Harry is lifted to a statue, then is stuck due to structure strangling him in place.

I dive behind a gravestone hoping that nobody sees me I transform into a raven, none the wiser. I perch myself on another gravestone. And that's when the horror was unleashed. I watch Harry, bleed for some weird ritual. Then I realize it's the rise of a man, and a fall of another. Voldemort appears before us alive, and stronger than ever.

He then proceeds to torture Harry them releases him, I have to do something, even if it gets me killed. I hope of the gravestone and transform back into a human.
"Ahh I see, I knew the sister wouldn't be far." He laughs, and points his wand at me. "Crucio."

I fall to my needs, as excruciating pain travels throughout my body.
"Oh your screams so do delight me, dear Rosabel."
The agony was so much I couldn't speak I feel myself losing consciousness. I have failed my brother.
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Nobody POV.
Harry arrives face down in the grass, in shock, clinging to Cedric's body and the Triwizard Cup. He cannot find within himself to focus until Dumbledore comes to his side. "My sister, Cedric they are dead."

"He killed them, he's back Voldemort is back."
Dumbledore cups his face.
"Cedric, and Rosabel my sister is..."Harry is drowning in his sobs, Dumbledore tries to reassure that's it's ok that he did his best.

Fudge goes over to Snape. "A boy and a girl have been killed."
"A boy and a girl?" Snape has only been this worried once in his life, by god he will not have it happen again. He ran fast to Dumbledore's side. He stares in horror, not for Cedric, but for Rosabel.

He falls to knees. Nearly on my he verge of screaming, but he tells himself not now you need to remain strong. He moves to touch her soft dainty hand. "Rosabel" he whispers. A slight tear falls from his face. But her hand is still warm, he moves to feel her pulse but Harry screams.

"Don't touch her, don't you dare touch her!" Snape turns to face Dumbledore. "Headmaster I believe she still is alive." He pleads, then moves to pull her away from harry, but he clings to her.

"Get away from her!" He cries.
The headmaster persuades Harry to let her go.
That's when Alastair moody pulls Harry up. Snape watches Harry leave, then pulls Rosabel in his strong arms, brushing the strands of hair, out her face.
"You will be okay, I demand it to be so."

That's when her emerald eyes pop open, and she lets out a blood-curdling scream.
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
I still feel the lingering pain of the curse throughout my body. I Open my eyes and I can't help but scream in agony, terror and sadness.

"Voldemort, he's back, he killed Cedric tortured my brother tortured me!" I scream nearly falling out the arms of who is holding me.

I smell, sandalwood, mixed with lemon and a hint of dusty parchment."
" Severus." I cry into his shoulder, I cling to him. He holds me tighter in response, I needed to feel more secure. I wrap my arm around his neck and grabbing his shirt.
"Please don't let me go."

He moves to my ear. "Never." He says in his soft voice. He starts to rub my hair. Then I hear Cedric's father, and his screams.
Dumbledore walks over. "Get her out of here, Severus."

He gently pulls me up, then picks me up bridal style I cling to him still. I'm afraid, so afraid to lose him. But Harry, How could I forget about Harry.
"Take me to Harry, please I need to see him, I need to know if he's alright." He doesn't answer.

"Please?" I say in a weak state.
He then looks into my tortured emerald green eyes. His dark ones show so much emotion that I can't help but cry a little more.
He sighs. "Very well." He holds me tighter, I believe he's afraid of losing me too.

Snape leads me to the DADA room, and that's when I see Dumbledore and McGonagall.
Snape puts me down and stands in front of me. The man we see is not professor Alastair Moody.

"Severus I hope you don't mind but we took some of your truth potion."
He nods. "It was necessary."
Professor McGonagall hands Snape a vial, he pops open and sniffs.

"Polyjuice potion." He said sternly.
Dumbledore puts a hand on his shoulder. "Now we know who's been stealing from your stockroom"
I watch in more horror, as if I didn't have enough today.

It was Barty Crouch jr. And boy did he spill the tea thanks to the truth potion. Then Snape uses a spell to unlock the chest and we see the real Alastair moody alive, but he has seen better days.

After that Dumbledore and Harry left, I stay for a second watching Snape press his wand to Bartie's cheek. "Come along dear, we need to get you to the hospital wing."
"Thank you," I say before I'm being pulled from the scene.

For an unknown reason, well maybe I do know why. I reach my hand out as Professor McGonagall takes me away from Severus Snape.
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
End of year 4, chapter 20. Rise of Man, and a fall of another.

Phew, this chapter got my emotions in an uproar, I hope you guys are faring all right.
thank you for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 417 23
Severus Snape Fanfic story. Professor Snape is the epitome of a strong and brave man who is willing to put himself in danger to save the child of the...
3.6K 49 28
Evelyn-Grey Potter was the younger, less well-known sister of Harry Potter. She was only a few months old, on that fateful night in Godrics Hollow. S...
341 19 17
DISCLAIMER/TW ⚠️ This story contains the use of alcohol, drugs, sexual/ mature scenes, profanity and abuse! I also put mature themes on due to this d...
622K 16.5K 29
(Severus Snape X reader) The Death Eaters want to break Harry, the best way to do it: kill you. You're his girlfriend after all. Luckily, professor S...