His Baby, His Sweetheart, His...

By iscream4darkie

Millow really just wanted friends who understood her. But she got a man. She didnt necessarily agree at first... More

Chapter 1-Baby Bonkers
Chapter 2- Baby Barricade
Chapter 3- Belittled Baby
Chapter 4- Baby Bye-Bye
Chapter 5- Baby Ballistic
Chapter 6- Little Lap
Chapter 7- Really Little
Chapter 8- Little Lust
Chapter 9- Walmart Wish
Chapter 10- Boxes
HBHSHLG Short!!!
Chapter 11- Dinner
Chapter 12-Sleepover
Ch.13-Unsure Sweetheart
Ch.15- Little Leverage
Ch.16-Exercising with Daddy
Ch.17- Not So Stranger Danger
Ch.18- A whole day?!
Ch.19- ALL babies
Ch.20-Date night P1
Ch.22- Date Night P2
update

Ch.14-Defensive Daddy

276 6 1
By iscream4darkie

quick warning. violence and death depicted below. if you are triggered by this skip three paragraphs after "Andrew follows her so I do so also." thank you!
M I L L O W

"Well I'm Katy...once again...Andrews girlfriend..." She looks back and forth between him and I for a bit. Did this bitch really just state the obvious.

"I know that Katy...are you really his girlfriend?" I can see Andrews fist ball from the corner of my eye. I bite my lip nervously. She takes a few seconds to answer. I can see her eyes scanning me. Is she really taking her time. Its a simple yes or no question. GET ON WITH IT.

"I already said that. Why are you questioning me? Who are you? Andrew doesnt have many female...friends." She pauses before saying the last word. I can tell she wants to get under my skin. So this is how its going to be.

I reach over and grab Andrews hand. I make him un-ball his fist and he does so slowly. His hand locks with mine. I can feel his gaze on me. I look up at him and just almost immediately push our lips together.

Honestly I hated that kiss. Kissing Andrew is nice its just the concept and reason for that one was disgusting. I only did it to annoy her. I did not know though she would completely lash out.

"DADDY! WHAT THE FU- HECK!" Seems like she doesnt wanna swear. Fuck her. Wait...Daddy? I disconnect our lips whipping my head in her direction. Her jaw is clenched and she isnt even looking at Andrew. Her eyes are dead on me.

Im not scared though. With my past I can beat this bitch in a second. I dare her to try something.

"Daddy?" My voice comes out lighter than intended and I internally groan.

"Yes Daddy! Have a problem hoe!" I raise a brow trying to keep my composure as Andrew isnt helping at all. I let go of his hand. Is he enjoying this or something.

"I do actually. Daddy?..." I say it in a cute voice trying to act as if Im in my little space. Andrew face goes to mine instantly. I turn back to Katy and shes confused.

"What?! Are you cheating on me Andrew?" He finally speaks up seeming to be cut out if his daze with those words.

"Cheating? WE ARE NOT TOGETHER. Get it through your head." Andrew stood over her. He pushed her by the shoulders towards his door. The dog was barking like crazy. She wouldnt let go.

"I love you Andrew! You wanna be with this hoe!"

"I am NOT a hoe!" I scream at her.

"ARE TOO!"

"AM NOT!"

"ARE TOO"

"Shut the hell up both of you." We both look at him. He had stopped pushing Katy. He leaned against the wall with his eyes closed.

"Katy I loved you at one point. You were the one who left..."

"You abandoned me!" She didnt look one bit hurt when she said. Pfft. Liar. Or...maybe not. Would Andrew actually do that?

He opens his eyes looking at her with disbelief in his face. What the hell happened between them.

"Are you gonna pull that card. You do this every fucking time. I have called the police on multiple ocassions. How the hell do you get away?" My eyes widen. The hell does he mean.

As if he senses my confusion he starts speaking again. Spookily answering my unspoken question.

"We were together. You left with a weird exscuse. Came back when I had a new girlfriend or...little. The first time you tricked me and...convinced me. Turns out you didnt even want me. You left again. With everyone else you just drove them away. You have ruined everything all. The. Time." He rants and says it all in a few breaths. I can tell hes hurt when he's finished.

A loud squeaky yell breaks me out of my thoughts.

"If I can't have you...we dont need the damn dog!" She starts rushing towards his kitchen. I get confused. What did the dog do? Andrew follows her so I do so also.

What I see happening has tears threatening to spill.

"YOU REALLY ARE A PSYCHOPATH." I hear myself yell. The water in one of the sinks is running. The puppy in in it whining. She has a knife held up to it.

She ignores me and cuts into the puppies neck. WHAT THE HELL!! A small squeak comes out of the puppy before it lays limp in the crook of her arm. She shakes it off before turning to us with a smile on her. Does she think Im scared of her now. Hell. No.

Andrew runs a hand over his face sighing,"You psychotic bitch..."

"You can't just call someone a bitch!"

"Thats coming from little miss I can't help myself!"

"Oh shut up. I'm not the problem here! She just killed a dog!" Andrew looks at me and his face softens. Shouldnt he be more freaked out by this...

"You'vs seen something like this before..." I mumble as I see Katy wipe the blood of the dog on her pants leg. I can see him nod from the side. This bitch.

"GET OUT! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DO YOU WANT YOU CRAZY OUT OF MIND BITCH FROM A FUCKING MESSED UP DAMN ASSYLUM OF SOME SHITTY KIND IN A FUCKING CITY IN OREGON. IM FUCKING TIRED OF YOU. YOUVE MESSED UP MY DAMN DAY. YOU DONT SCARE ME ONE FUCKING BIT HOE. I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST KILLED THE CUTEST DAMN PUPPY I HAVE EVER SEEN AND NOW YOUR HAPPY! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH BITCH. FUCK YOU GET THE HELL OUT!" I burst out losing the cool I had. I yell more curses with tears spilling from my eyes. Ugh fuck me and my emotions. This ocassion allows me to swear right?

Katys face looks surprised. I seriously dont know what her goal was. My wish comes true as she rushes out. She is amazingly taking the baby dog corpse with her. What if someone sees her. Wait. Why havent I called the police.

I turn and dont see Andrew. I rush into the living room and hes sitting on the couch. He definitely doesnt look as relieved as I feel.

"You shouldnt have yelled at her." He speaks without looking at me. What? I shouldnt have yelled?

"Most of the time you yelled at her. Why shouldnt I do the same."

"Because your not me." Whats that supposed to mean. I wait for his explanation.

"She crazy Millie. You yelling made this worse for us. She gonna-"

"Lets call the police!"

"Not gonna work. By now shes long gone." He turns to me with a sad look. I return it and sit next to him.

I feel him tug me by my side and I am pulled into his lap slowly. Ha I guess hes trying to be careful. I do snap a lot. Its not anything to be proud of and Im honestly sorry if he thinks he always has to go slow.

I scrunch my nose looking up after thinking about something. "You still need your shower." He hums in response. I feel the vibrations from his neck since his head is on my shoulder.

"Im serious Mr. Verine." He looks up at me.

"Do I have a bad odor?" I shake my head."Well then...I'll take it soon." I sigh and sit there for a bit. I decide to get off of his lap. I slide off quickly so he can't get a grip.

His face is confused once I stand before him. "Shower." He pouts.

"When did you get so pushy, hm?" He stands smiling at me. "Ms. Anderson." He walks past me and out of the living room. I sit on the couch and I assume he went upstairs. I was right when I heard water start running.

I get up from my spot and start wandering. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I just hope he doesn't take showers for too long.

A N D R E W

I stand in the water with my eyes closed. I don't even feel like showering. I just did it to please her. Millow.

This is beyond weird. We met two days ago and...Fuck. I expected Millow to leave today. I thought Katy would succeed...again.

She didnt though. Millow yelled at her and she left. I know this is a bad thing but atleast I know Millow won't cower away from things.

She has to have some fear though right? A fear of something. No one is never scared. I know my weakness is her. Wait. Her? Why did I think that. She...We just met.

Why would she be my weakness anyways. She is not that special.

Who am I kidding. She is was over special. She's magnificent. Its weird to say this after two days but...damn I love her.

I break myself from my thoughts sighing. I wash myself quickly and step out of the running water. I cascade a towel over my hips and wipe the foggy mirror.

How long was I even in there. I hope she isn't bored now. I bet she found something to entertain herself. I wish she hadn't gotten off of my lap to be honest. I wanted to hug her because I couldn't trust myself to be alone.

Everytime this happens and I'm alone I end up destroying...everything. I look at myself through the mirror and run a hand through my hair. Does she really not use brushes?

I open the bathroom door and hear a television. Its not from downstairs, so it must be my room. I go to my room and open the door.

Her eyes go straight to me. She's sitting on the end of my bed playing with a loose strand of hair from her bun. She turns away quickly after scanning me for a second. I smile to myself. Cute.

I look at the TV and see the black ink crew on. I shake my head going to the TV quickly. I change the channel and I hear her huff behind me. Henry Danger turns on and I look at her.

I go towards her and she isn't looking at me. She looking at her folded hands. I wedge myself between her legs causing her to quickly look up. I smile at her.

"Whattcha' thinkin' bout baby?"I hear her whimper and my smile fades. I furrow my brows hoping to get an answer.

I can feel how tense she is and I'm worried. Did I do something wrong. I lift my hand to stroke her face but she cowers away. Her legs go with her as she scoots farther onto my bed. I frown. What was wrong. Do I scare her?

"Baby-?" I start but she cuts me off.

"Please put some clothes on first..." She mumbles. I try to stop myself from smiling as she looks up at me. She's so cute. I can't believe she's nervous because I only have a towel on. I mean sure she could be nervous.

Its just cute how she is trying to stay away from my half naked body. Maybe she has some sexual tension but I won't mess with it if she doesn't want it.

I move away from the bed to my closet. Now that I think about it, it's really cold. I think about Millow's outfit which was a pink sweatshirt and sweatpants. I smile and search for the only pink hoodie I know I have.

I pull out a white pair if sweats also. I get boxers and turn on the closet light closing the door. I get dressed in there and then come out with the towel in my hand.

I see Millow visibly relax when she glances as I exit the closet. I fold the towel putting on the end of the bed. She staring at me in an unsure way.

"I won't do anything baby girl." I can see her eyes are watery and I sigh. I go to where she is slowly. Her body curls into a smaller ball than it was before.

"Look sugar, we're matching." I touch her forehead causing her to flinch and look up. I instinctively kiss her nose moving my way to her lips. I realize what I'm doing when her cold hands touch my arms, stopping me. Our eyes meet and I can tell she's smiling.

I back away and see her tight lipped smiled already formed across her face.

M I L L O W

When Andrews lips start inching towards mine I get scared. Last time we kissed was when...gosh. I don't hate what we did I just don't like it necessarily. I can tell he was going to kiss me. He jaw moved ever so slightly and his lips twitched.

I put my hands on his arms stopping him. I guess he wants to make me feel better with this attempt. I put a smile on my face as he looks up. I want him to see I feel better, so he won't kiss me. I not saying a kiss would be bad I'm just...scared.

He moves back a little and examines me. My insecurity gets the best of me and I blush looking down. When I look up his expression looks as if he just figured something out.

"I have something for you." He grabs my hand lightly. He jerks me just enough so I go up and off the bed with him.

He takes me downstairs and past the living room. I scrunch my nose realizing I have never been in the room where he was taking me.

Something clicked in my mind and I remembered turning this corner when I hit my nose. Turns out there was a corner to turn not to long after that one. Must have been why I busted my nose on that wall. The corners are too close.

He takes me to what looks like a storage room. It actually pretty neat. There are shelves filled with stuff and things stacked nicely. Nothing seems out of order.

Andrew brings me to table. I was wondering where that table that held the gift bags went. Speaking of why were gift bags on the table.

"There were eight left. And I know you didn't get one." He smiles at me as he picks one up,"You may as well have them all. Their filled with different things." I grab the bag from his hands as it extends towards me.

"I'll give you one for now." The bag wasn't even small. It was like the size of a tote bag, just made of different material. The papery plastic that these gift bags were usually made of.

I mutter,"Thank you..." I hear some shuffling and then all of a sudden I'm being gently pulled back into the living room. Once we make it back he sits me on the loveseat, in the process he sets some scissors down on the table.

I have the bag in my lap and I sit it to my side looking at Andrew. He is sitting kneeled in front of me patiently.

"You should just leave the sweets in there for now." He says as I pull out the first thing. A smile breaks across my face as I see it. The tiara is silver with little diamonds and rhinestones everywhere.

I run my hand over the biggest diamond at top and grow confused as it is being pulled away from my hands. Andrew slides in onto my head in front of my bun. I let out a giggle already feeling fuzzy. I know I'm slipping into my space.

"Thank you..." I reach my hand into the bag again biting my lip as it comes out. It's a shirt. A BIG shirt. I am not even kidding. It has a picture of a mermaid on the front...Ariel. I smile folding it and putting it into my lap.

I can feel Andrews eyes on me. He's probably silently praying I like this. I like it. I reach in again and feel something soft.

I pull it out and look at Andrew quickly. His hands are on my knees and he has his eyes on anywhere but mine. I giggle pushing what I pulled out into his face. He looks up at the large pineapple squishy in my hands.

His eyebrows furrow as his eyes meet mine. "You don't like this one?"

"Are you kidding me. I love it." I hug it loving the styrofoam itself.

"But you don't like pineapples remember?" I can hear the smirk in his voice. My face goes red.

"Hush. No speaking bout' it." I look up at him through my lashes as he reaches to my side inside the bag. I keep hugging the pineapple as he starts speaking to me again.

"That's it for today." A slight pout takes over my lips. I then remember the sweets he mentioned as he brings the bag into his hands.

"Sweet...?" I mumble and I can see him smile. I hear paper crinkling and then something cold on my forehead. Andrew had a heart lollipop wrapped in clear plastic against me.

A squeak leaves my mouth as I carefully pull it from his hands.

"Sweetheart, it's time for you to know the rules." I look up at him again. The word 'rules' seem kind of foreign to me as it has been 3 years.

I raise the now open lollipop to my mouth and see his eyes flicker to my lips and back to my eyes. I just nod not trusting myself to give a verbal answer.

"Come one, lets go to my office." My hand is pulled from the pineapple and everything is discarded in the living room for now as we walk up the stairs.

I am brought into his room and then the connecting one. I giggle to myself as I remember the first time seeing this area. I was running from him...

Andrew passes me a glance as he closes the door,"What so funny angel?" I loved when he called me pet names...except for one of course. I was slipping further and further away from adult to child.

"I just remembered..." I say as I am seated into a comfy chair in the office. I look around quickly.

The door is in the left corner of the wall it's on. Next to the door is two big bookshelves taking up the rest of the wall space. On the wall I'm seated on there is two chairs and a love seat in the middle. I'm in the chair closest to his desk.

The desk isn't on the wall but it is on the side across from the door side. His desk has a desktop computer on the right hand side and a laptop in the middle. There a three cups- a mug, a tall clear plastic cup with top and straw, and a regular glass cup- next to his laptop. There a wireless mouse next to the laptop on the opposite side. He has lamp and papers stacked next to that.

On the front of his desk he has a picture of a female version of him and a man looking like him but older. Mom and Dad? He has an obvious fake plant next to that and a cute pikachu figurine opposite.

"What did you remember?" He asks me while looking through a drawer in his desk.

"The first morning I was here..." I suck on my lollipop slowly holding onto the stick. He looks up at me after it seems like he found something.

He did. He has a binder in his hands. It's a cute one. I don't like pink but every other color is beautiful. I'm such a hypocrite. I hate pink but I own a lot of it. I'm even wearing pink right now.

He comes over to me and sits on the love seat right next to my current chair. "These are the rules. In this binder." I looked at the small binder in his hands curiously. It isn't big but, a whole binder for rules?

He opens it and it's in large print. Okay that would make sense. It has three rules on one page. That's why he needs a binder.

"We'll read it together." He looks at me I guess waiting for me to read the first one.

"No arguing or talking back..." I blush feeling embarrassed. Well fuck me.

"No screaming or yelling, and no lying." He looks up at me and I nod as he turns to the next page.

He reads some and I read others.

"No destroying the house
No climbing
No jumping
No running inside
No violence
No being mean
Use kind words, that includes no big girl words
No complaining
No teasing...in both ways
Think before you speak
Ask for help when you need it
Outside play stays outside
If you break something tell daddy
Don't touch your princess parts without permission
What Daddy says goes
Remember your manners
Behave in public
Clean up after yourself
Trash goes in the trash
Don't be bratty
No tantrums
No interupting
Always tell daddy if you are uncomfy"
We finish the first few pages but we apparently aren't done.

Andrew flips to the next page and it's title says 'Love Rules'. I raise one brow and Andrew senses my confusion.

"I'll read these to you and you can ask questions after." I nod and he begins reading a few pages.

"Always give Daddy kisses
Cuddle time is all the time
If something wrong tell Daddy, communication is a good thing
Daddy will never leave you
Daddy always want whats best for his princess" I smile as he reads them.

"No questions." I state knowing he's wondering. He flips to the next page and the title reads "Consequences/Punishments" a pout forms on my lips.

"Do we have to read this one?..." I innocently ask. He nods his head with a smile.

"Yes pumpkin, and I want you to read them all like a big girl." I inwardly groan. I hate punishments. I look at the first one and can already feel my bottom burning.

"Spankings..." I read the rest trying to hold back my annoyance.

"Time out, minutes according to age
No stuffies, or favorite stuffie taken," I think about slagathor,"Apologizing or apology letter/note
No devices or Loss of TV time
Early bedtime
No dessert
A little chore." I groan and Andrew gives me a stern look.

"Millow do you understand all of this?" I sigh.

"Yes sir..." I prop my elbows on the seat arm and put my chin in my hands as he turns to the next page. It read 'Rewards/Prizes'. A smile took over my face and Andrew started to read the last few pages.

"Free sweet
More TV time
More play time
Extra cuddles
New toy or stuffie
Ice-cream or snow cone
Playing outside
Playdate
A snack
Later bedtime
Choose meal for breakfast lunch or dinner." He looks up at me when he finishes.

"Are you going to be a good girl?" I immediately nod with a smile. He closes the binder and swiftly picks me up setting me one his lap as if I weigh nothing. Im only 95 pounds but gosh he is strong. "Where do you want to put the binder?" He rubs circles on my thigh.

"Umm, your room? Or maybe the living room?"

"Make one choice honey..."

"I think the room is good..."

"Yeah? And how old are you?"

"Seven." I go with my gut nuzzling my head into his neck. I breath in his scent. It's manly. Not the unpleasant kind, he smelled like a rain forest. I feel Andrew shift and then I'm being lifted onto his hip.

"It's lunch time. I'm gonna make turkey wraps." My stomach simultaneously growls and I feel his side vibrate as he laughs. He opens the office door and I see the full glass wall I had not noticed before somehow. It was just like my gym wall.

--

I hate my period. I take the plate and sit it in the sink once I'm done with the wrap. Andrew had finished way before me and had to coax me to eat. I groaned feeling full. I sigh turning to Andrew.

"U-um...Daddy?" He looks up quickly giving me his full attention instead of his phone.

"Yes princess?" I feel warm at the pet name. They are definitely growing on me. But as we know, good moments don't last forever.

"Do you have..." I mumble the last part.

"Hm?"

"Iwaswonderungifyouknowjadlike..."

"Baby I can't understand you..." He put his phone in his pocket along with his hands.

"Tampons." I rush out feeling embarrassed.

"Why didn't you say so?" He takes my arm in his hands lightly tugging me. "I'm always prepared. There should be some in the cabinet under the sink in the bathroom."

I avoid his gaze,"Which one?" I remember there was four. The one I went into multiple times which is at the end if the hall. There's one downstairs in the hallways by the stairs. Another was upstairs somewhere in the hallway. Then a second downstairs also by the washroom and newly introduced storage room.

"There should be some in all of them..." I feel him go around me and his chest is pressed against my back. Hugs from behind are cute but I should really go to the bathroom. I cautiously remove his hands from my waist.

I hear a sound from him but decided to ignore it. I exit the kitchen going into the hallway by the stairs. I enter that bathroom and check under the sink to make sure. Luckily there are tampons and pads.

I do my business and as I insert the tampon I think about that the only thing that has entered my body over 3 years is a tampon. I bite my lip as my mind begins to wander. As I pull my panties up I think about Andrew.

Well not exactly him...his, thing. I try to shake the thought as I enter the kitchen again. My face is obviously flushed as he puts the plates into a cabinet. He turns and a smile appears across his face.

"Don't tell me your sick..." He strides over to me. He places both his hands on my cheeks and kisses my forehead. I shake my head silently, the affection is so foreign to me. Him immediately caring.

My hands go up to his shirt and grip it in two fists. I look up at him and then bury my head in his chest. His hands leave my face and wrap around my torso. "Now why are you so quiet?" To be honest I don't know. Even when I was by myself I was as loud as ever.

I breath in his scent for the second time today. I wanna smell like him. Oh why can't I get a grip. I'll let this last as long as it does. I know this won't be ending well. I'm just not likeable. It happens every single time. They adore me in the beginning and by a month I'm decoration and a fuck toy.

I atleast won't be a fucktoy this time. I will not let it happen. At least I haven't moved in. If something bad happens I'll be okay. I feel my legs being lifted after a few seconds of our embrace.

Im soon being carried in Andrews arms bridal style. I hear him mumble something into my hair. I know were going up the stairs as his steps become higher. I feel him kick the door closed.

I feel him pepper light kisses on my head as he lays me in a bed. His bed. His body falls in front if me as I'm on my side.

We're pressed against each other and looking directly into our eyes. I can see he hesitates but soon starts speaking.

"I like you. A lot...Who hurt you?" I look up at him curiously. Who hurt me? What does he mean? He so random...

"You were thinking out loud." My mind goes blank for a second and I feel stupid.

"W-what did I say?..." His face goes sad. What did I say damnit.

"You said...'I know this wont end well. Im not likeable. After a month I'm a fucktoy'..." Tears start to sting my eyes and I try to steady my breathing.

My hands go up his chest and I push slightly. I can feel his grip tighten.

"Who hurt you?"

"It was no one." I keep my voice as low as his.

"Yes it was... Don't lie to me baby. What happened before?" There go the waterworks. His face becomes even more hurt if it's possible.

"Nothing happened! Fuck!" My hands go to my face. His face is pure shock. I feel myself being flipped over. I look and now Im under him. Instinctively my legs quickly close and Andrew notices.

"Baby, did anyone...?" He's referring to... His hands come to my stomach. My body reacts and everything goes black.
--

Katy lays over me. Straddling me. Her crotch rubs against mine and I try my best to keep in my moans but they keep slipping out.

I can't cover my mouth because her hands are holding down my arms. I look over and Andrew is standing with his wood out. He's obviously enjoying this.

I poke my bottom lip out pouting when she stops.

"I knew you were a hoe." She spits out getting off if me. Andrew pulls Katy in quickly and roughly kissing her. He then gets on top of me staring me dead in the eye. There is no mercy as he lines his member at my entrance and pushes in. Pain shoots through my body along with amazing vibrations as he pumps in and out quickly.
--

I scream waking up. I can see Andrew at my side. He isn't holding me anymore. He seems to be scared to touch me. He shouldnt be... His hand rests on my arm and I flinch.

Why did I...It was just a reflex. His hands retracts and it looks like he wants to talk.

"Andrew...? What happened?"

"You were screaming and kicking. And yelling names..."

"Names?" I scoot a bit to him and he hesitates.

"Marcus, John, Kyle, Jacob...and Leon. You said Leon multiple times..." We sit in silence for a few seconds as I will myself not to cry. I guess I have to tell him.

"Can you just tell me what happened?" Both his hands come to my face. I back away. I'm...scared. I don't want to tell him, but I will. I want him to touch me but when he does its scary.

His hands fall in his lap and he looks hurt. I sigh and look down. I go closer to him and immediately start to shake. I try to ignore it as I sit with our shoulders together. His arm snakes around my shoulder and onto it. I pull my arm away and rip my body from his breathing heavily.

"I won't touch you..." He looks in my eyes. A whimper comes from my mouth.

"W-who do you want to hear about first?" I try to keep eye contact.

"Just...in order please?" I nod.

"Marcus was my first daddy." He nods obviously listening.

"He was really nice. This was 9 years ago. I was 18. I didn't go to college because of...ya know. We met at a cafe. It sounds cliche but he claimed he could tell I was a little. I was so excited when he offered to be my daddy. At one point after about a year he just...didnt want me. He said he didnt love me anymore. I had to leave. I went to live with my mom." I stop as I finish the short story. I decided not to look in Andrews face and continue.

"John, my second ever daddy, met me online. I was living with my mom and wasn't getting much...help with this...kink. I was 19. So I went online and soon told my mom I was moving out. I already knew John was old. He was 68. I was fine with it. He took care of me and after about 6 months he...died. Heart attack. I went to my mom reluctantly again."

"Kyle was...this is weird. And kind of illegal. I-I was 19, and sort of inexperienced." Andrews face looks kind of horrified. I hadn't even told him what happened yet. Fuck me.

"Kyle was my third daddy. My uncle." His eyes go wide and I know he wants to say something.

"It was a family gathering and I was in a so called phase. I was really liking older men. I still kind of like them but not as much. I came onto him on purpose. I convinced him to he my daddy. H-he was harsh. And stuff. I was his...slave." My voice went a bit shaky at the word.

"He got really into the whole idea and I complained and soon told my mom. I was out and soon found Jacob." I move loose strands from my face. I see Andrews hands reaching for me. I scoot back not trusting myself. I know I'll lash out like the first time.

"I was 20 when I met Jacob. He was 32. I was at a 21 and under club and there he was outside casually. And attracted to me apparently. I someone hadn't learned from my experiences and let him take me home. I told him about my kink. He was weary but he adjusted to it. He was nice around his friends but he didnt want them to know about the kink. Even when I wanted to be little but his friends were over I had to call him Jacob and be big. If I did something wrong it was usually harsh anal as my punishment. Most things I did werent even wrong. This went on for about a year."

"Leon was my last daddy. He was really nice at first. And then...I became his fucktoy. He tollerated the little things and kid stuff I did. He just used it all to his advantage to have sex with me. I was 21 and at a legal drinking age. He got me drunk multiple times. Im not good with alchohol. Even got alchohol poisoning and he didnt care. I left and stayed away from men for 3 years." My hands opened and closed as I talked and I knew they were sweaty. I was sad and angry all at once.

I felt the bed un-dip beside me and I looked up to see Andrew leaving the room. I heard a few sounds downstairs but he soon came back in the room. He was holding two cups. He handed it to me and I slowly took it. There was juice with ice. I sipped it until it was gone and immediately felt better.

The whole time I was drinking I hadnt realised Andrew sat his cup down and hugged me from the side. I was surprised but pushed back. The affection again.

He reluctantly let go and I sighed. I lay down on a pillow and stared at the ceiling. He lay next to me without a word. We lay like that until I heard him quietly snoring. His body flipped and his arm was ready to drape around me. Its like he woke a little because his arms went back to his side and not on me. Shit.
--
Soooo. Whats happenin'????
One minute he's carrying her out of his office...

And the next she's shaking with every bit of contact they have.

What help does Millow or possibly Andrew need?

Whats with all that in the past?

Hope you enjoyed even tho I procrastinated and it took forever!

Vote
Comment
Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 19.1K 145
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
58.4K 1.6K 19
Where a girl gets a letter from blue lock to become the best striker in the world. Will she succeed? But there's a twist, everyone is terribly obsess...
66.5K 3.1K 73
❤️
137K 3.1K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad