Forelsket (Jikook)

By blue-button

(adj.) The euphoria🌠 you fell when you are falling in love. "I l-love you J-Jungkook " " There are many w... More

Zero
One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
Seventeen
eighteen
End

Two

9.2K 363 54
By blue-button

4 years later

Jimin POV

I was walking to Mr. Kim cabin to take the reports of the new patient that is assigned to me. When I reached his cabin I knock and hear some noises and a quick 'come in'. I open the door and there was Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung. They both are married and everyone in the hospital know that.

"Good morning Mr. Kims I am here to collect the reports of my new patient. "    I said.

Namjoon replied " Jimin, I have studied them and I will advice you to pay your whole attention to him. He is tough case and that's the reason he is assigned to you. "

I assured him  "Don't worry hyung. I will pay my whole attention to it and find the solution to help the patient."
When I exit the room I heard Jin hyung yelled a good luck for me.

So I assumed that you got to know that I am Park Jimin and a doctor specially a psychiatric.I am 23 years old and live alone in Seoul. After my parents get divorced my mother can't handle it and kill herself. From that moment I worked hard to become a psychiatric. If she would have taken some help she would be alive today. But what is gone,lies in the past.

After that I open the file and what I see make me feel helpless and disturbed. I can't believe it that fate can take these turns and we will meet again each other like this.

Patient's information

Name - Jeon Jungkook
Age - 23
Gender - Male

Suffering from Schizophrenia.
Cause of the problem not known.

[past medical reports]

🎀 🎀 🎀

How's it?
Thank you.
Comment.
Vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
384 54 5
Their families are only after wealth and reputation. Even if they could produce illegitimate heirs and push them for their profits. Will Jungkook and...
35.1K 1K 11
For eight years Jimin had been in love with the maknae, but now he needed to step back before his heart was well and truly broken....,didn't he?
286K 8.5K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...