The Wolf CEO and the Baker

By Reddolp17

Francisco's P.O.V. I'm Francisco The CEO of a technical company, Im 28 years old and I still haven't found my... More

Chapter 1- Who is that?
Chapter 2- Yes?
Chapter 3- Flashback
Chapter 4- Francisco's home
Chapter 5- It's you
Chapter 6- I love you
Chapter 7- What's wrong
Chapter 8-Lucian's Plan
Chapter 9- Moving In
Chapter 10- I'm pregnant
Chapter 11- Telling him
Chapter 12- My punishment
Chapter 13- What happened after the car accident?
Chapter 14-The Sad Truth
Chapter 15- Home?
Chapter 16- A Proposal.....Where?
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Author's Note

5.9K 96 22
By Reddolp17

Hey y'all, I'm sorry it's been forever but I finally decided to just make a sequel. I know kind of a let down but I will try to make it sooner than later.

I would really know how you guys felt about this book. Should I just end here or continue to a whole new book.

Tell me any mistakes I may have made, any grammar mistakes, or just overall things that may have been confusing.

Besides I'm not ready to get rid of my characters just yet, and to think I would let Francisco and Jasper end just before the real drama happens.

I can promise you this, the ending will be a happily ever after 😊. Love you guys😘😘😘.

Don't forget to comment on this, would love to hear your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 1.7K 32
"You can't imagine the things I'd do if I put my hands on you" He murmured, his voice low and husky. His breath feathered my ear, making my knees we...
913K 29.6K 46
we just sat there staring at each other and my eyes flicked to his lips and his to mine... we both started to lean in... without thinking i placed my...
257K 9.7K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
2M 69.6K 39
"Sorry, Sir! I'm really sorry!" The small figure apologised repeatedly as he stood frozen in his spot. "It's alright. Are you okay?" I stared down in...