Is He The Right One? (Eremika...

Galing kay uwu_derp

Mikasa was never the biggest fan of her life. In fact, she loathed her life. Her peers always showed no inter... Higit pa

Chapter 1 [rewritten]
Chapter 2 [rewritten]
Chapter 3 [rewritten]
Chapter 4 [rewritten]
Chapter 5 [rewritten]
Chapter 6 [rewritten]
Chapter 7 [rewritten]
Chapter 8 [rewritten]
Chapter 9 [rewritten]
Chapter 10 [rewritten]
Chapter 11 [rewritten]
Chapter 12 [rewritten]
Chapter 13 [rewritten]
Chapter 14 [rewritten]
Chapter 15 [rewritten]
Chapter 16* [rewritten]
Chapter 17 [rewritten]
Chapter 18 [rewritten]
Chapter 19 [rewritten]
Chapter 20 [rewritten]
Chapter 22 [rewritten]
Chapter 23 [rewritten]
Chapter 24 [rewritten]
Chapter 25 [rewritten]
Chapter 26 [rewritten]
Chapter 27 [rewritten]
Chapter 28 [rewritten]
Chapter 29 [rewritten]
Chapter 30 [rewritten]
Chapter 31 [rewritten]
Chapter 32 [rewritten]
Chapter 33* [rewritten]
Chapter 34 [rewritten]
Chapter 35 [rewritten]
Chapter 36 [rewritten]
Sequel Info

Chapter 21 [rewritten]

4.8K 105 159
Galing kay uwu_derp

Chapter 21; His Discovery Of Them

As Mikasa trucked down her high school corridor towards her locker, her phone buzzed in her jean pocket. She quickly fished it out to see a text from Jean, making her smile since the two had been texting a lot.

It had only been a few days, not even a full week, yet they had been texting nonstop. Mikasa excused their excessive texting, thinking that it was only because she still had his sweater, but she knew damn well that there were other reasons why.

Jean
You outta school yet?

Me
Yup. You texted me just in time lol

Jean
Luckyass. I'm stuck here for another 24 minutes

Me
That's not too long

Jean
No, but it seems long when you're stuck next to someone annoying.

Me
Wow never mind then. Good luck.

Jean
Wow thanks

Me
You're welcome 😉

Mikasa giggled as she saw the three dots bouncing on his side of the screen before a new text rolled in, expressing a bit of sarcasm. She giggled once more, although she wasn't looking where she was fully going because she had bumped into something.

She looked up, seeing that she had bumped into Annie and she prepared herself for the worst.

Annie only stared at her for an uncomfortable amount of time before Hitch tapped her shoulder and pointed to Mikasa's phone by her feet, since Mikasa had just dropped it. Annie gave her a certain look before Hitch seemed to understand, picking up Mikasa's phone and handing it to the blonde.

"Let's see. Trying to get in bed with someone else?" Annie questioned, staring at the girl's phone. She scrolled through the messages before she scoffed. "You're such a fucking slut. Don't you get it? Nobody likes you! Stop trying to make friends, it's never going work."

Mikasa averted her eyes.

"Hey! Eyes up here fucktard." Annie snapped her fingers in Mikasa's face.

Mikasa didn't oblige.

"Is this bitch ignoring me?" Annie snarled.

"C-Can you please give me my phone back?" Mikasa asked, although her eyes were still glued to the floor. Her voice was anything but demanding, instead being a wavering and self-conscious mess.

Annie nearly burst into laughter, instead giggling before she spoke up. "Sorry, I don't really listen to whores who open their legs for anyone. Good effort though." Annie teased, clapping her hands together for a while before she was abruptly cut off.

"Annie, give her her phone back."

Annie turned around to face the speaker to see Eren standing tall before her.

"And you expect me to listen to you, why?" Annie asked. "My jaw still hurts from when you punched me, you fucking psycho."

"I expect you to listen if you know what's best." Eren warned, stepping closer to her.

Annie stared at him, but suddenly shrunk in his shadow. She scoffed, rolling her eyes as she dropped Mikasa's phone and walked away.

"Whatever." She muttered. "Cmon girls."

Her clique followed right behind her.

Mikasa watched as they walked away, exhaling a breath of relief. Although she knew that it was best for her to avoid Eren, she still felt grateful for him. It wasn't easy to chase Annie away so easily, because unlike the rest of her clique, once confronted they'd run away with their tail between their legs. However, Annie stood her ground.

But ever since Eren had punched her, she seemed to shy away from him.

Thankfully.

When Mikasa turned back to Eren, she saw that he had picked up her phone and was reading her texts between her and Jean.

For a strange reason, she fell into panic, worried that he might get the wrong idea. She felt the need to clarify when a thought crossed her mind, bringing a terrible reminder with it.

'You're not in a relationship with him anymore.'

But still, despite that thought being the truth, she still wanted to say 'he's just a friend'. She wanted to dismiss whatever suspicions he was having of her and the boy.

But before she could even part her lips to speak, Eren sighed and turned to her with a small smile as if he understood. He handed Mikasa her phone back, his heart clenching as she took the handheld.

"I believe this is yours."

Mikasa nodded. "Y-Yeah." She slipped her phone into her pocket. "Thanks."

Eren muttered a goodbye, waving as he walked out of the school doors.

Mikasa shook her head, focusing back on the task at hand as she opened her locker. She quickly shoved her books inside and took out a folded sweater anterior to her shutting it. She fished her phone out of her pocket once more as she rushed to the school doors, not ready to face Annie again as she turned left instead of right.

She quickly texted Levi that she would be home late due to her working on a school project, but she knew otherwise.

She was going to see Jean.
-
-
-

Me
I'm outside your school

Jean
No way.

Me
Come check 😉

Mikasa looked on to the school doors of Shingeki High, watching students pour out one by one. She watched anxiously before she eventually saw Jean exit, sporting a grey shirt and a red and black flannel rolled up to his elbow pit to expose his toned forearms. His lower half was clothed with a simple pair of khakis and dark shoes.

Upon spotting him, Mikasa called out his name.

"Jean!"

The boy looked around until his eyes finally landed on Mikasa, making him smile and take in her appearance.

She wasn't wearing anything revealing, only some black, ripped jeans and a red shirt, over it being a thin cardigan. He was a bit disappointed by that, but he didn't show it.

"Hey, there." The boy greeted her as he walked over to her, smiling all the whilst.

"I've got your sweater." Mikasa said, holding out the folded apparel. Jean said his thanks as he took it into his hands, noticing that the sweater was much softer. "I washed it." Mikasa added.

"Ah, thanks." Jean hummed.

Mikasa nodded when she suddenly looked over his shoulder to see a group of familiar people exiting the school.

Sasha, Armin, and Historia. With them were two other people Mikasa failed to recognize, one being a tall female brunette with her arm draped over Historia's shoulder and the other was a male with hair a bit longer than a buzz cut, but not longer than a few inches. He walked beside Sasha with his hand in hers as he spoke to Armin with a smirk on his face.

Mikasa swallowed hard, remembering three of the five people almost instantly.

"Eren's friends..." she muttered.

Jean cocked a brow, following her gaze to see the group of people exiting the school.

"Oh, you know them?" Jean asked.

Mikasa nodded. "Y-Yeah... they're my... my ex-boyfriend's friends."

Jean's expression morphed into one of pity, and he parted his lips to say something to reassure her when a hand suddenly came crashing down on his shoulder. He turned back, startled, to see the taller man with a buzz cut who was previously walking with Sasha behind him with a smirk.

"Hey, Jean." The boy energetically greeted his friend. "The gang and I were going to go hang out at Historia's. Wanna tag along?"

Jean looked back to Mikasa with concern, but she only passed him a reassuring nod. "Go on. I can walk back home." She said.

"Eh, not right now, Connie. Let me drop my friend off at home first, but I'll be there later." Jean said, ignoring Mikasa.

The boy—Connie—acknowledged Mikasa with a cocked brow. "Oh, who's this?"

"Mikasa." Jean answered.

Connie nodded slowly with a thinking expression before his eyes lit up as if he had just remembered something. "Oh! You're Eren's girlfriend, right?"

Jean jumped up at that. He turned to Mikasa, asking a question with his expression. "Eren's... girlfriend?" He mused.

"N-No... not anymore at least." Mikasa muttered.

Connie sucked in a breath through his teeth. "Oooh, he never said anything." He said. "You sure that you can do better than my boy, Eren, though? He talks about you nonstop, it drives me insane." Connie asked.

Mikasa stiffened at his words, taking them in the wrong way. "Wait... d-did you know?"

"Know what?" Connie asked.

"Th-That... that he'd post the video?"

Connie turned to her, confusion evident all over his expression. "What video?"

Mikasa bit down on her bottom lip and averted her eyes, shaking her head. "N-Never mind." She sighed. "Jean, I'll just walk home. Go hang out with your friends." She suddenly felt somber, being forced to remember the video of her and Eren.

Their leaked sex-tape.

Before Jean could protest, Mikasa pivoted on her heel and walked away. Connie shrugged, looking at Jean with an unreadable expression. The latter turned to his friend, cocking a brow.

"What?"

"You gonna chase after her?"

Jean's brows furrowed in confusion. "What?"

"Bro, I saw the way you looked when I said she was Eren's boyfriend. You don't react like that without feeling something towards someone." Connie proclaimed.

Jean's brows furrowed even further. "Your point...?"

Connie scoffed, shaking his head. "And I thought I was dense."

"What are you-"

"Go after her, Jean." Connie swiftly cut him off. "She's single and I know that look on your face when I see it."

Jean rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "And what look is that?"

Connie scoffed one more with a chuckle, shaking his head as he laced his fingers behind his head. "You like her."

At those three simple words, Jean felt color rise to his face. Sure, he acknowledged the butterflies that danced in his stomach whenever his phone vibrated because of a message from her, but he never labeled his feelings.

Infatuation? Maybe. Entrancement? Possibly so. But a liking that goes deeper than friendship?

He didn't know whether or not that were true.

But judging by the blood that rushed to his face (and penis) at the thought of her, it might possibly be so.

"We'll see you later at Historia's." Connie simply said, and with that, he was off.

Jean watched his friend's back as he returned to his girlfriend, Sasha, who awaited him by his car. Jean watched Sasha plant her lips on Connie's cheek and his on her forehead before them got into the car.

'Could I have a relationship like that with Mikasa?' Jean wondered.

Before he could ponder any further, he remembered that she had been walking back home. He quickly spun around, eyes searching the scene for her when he suddenly saw her down the sidewalk. In haste, he ran after her and upon reaching her, he grabbed her forearm before she could cross the street.

She turned around and faced him with a shocked expression.

"J-Jean?" His name fell from her lips.

"Let me take you home." He offered, although it seemed as though he wasn't going to take no for an answer. "Please. You walked 30 minutes out here for me, it's the least I could do."

Mikasa watched him intently, watching the desperacy in his expression before she exhaled slowly.

"Alright." She breathed, turning to him fully.

Jean smiled in accomplishment, immediately leading her to his car in the large school parking lot.

They walked side by side, and Jean looked over to her as they walked to notice how small her figure looked beside his. He instantly blushed as Connie's words came across his mind again, and he found himself pondering the thought once more.

Did he like Mikasa?

They haven't known each other for a full week, so it could just be simple infatuation.

But still... no one excites him more.

And no one (and by no one he means not one fucking being on this earth) has ever been enough to fuel his (erotic) fantasies.

So maybe... just maybe... he might actually like Mikasa.

"Is this it?" The girl engrossing his thoughts dragged him back to reality.

Jean looked over to her, noticing that she was right next to his vehicle.

"Pardon?"

She snorted. "Is this your car?" She asked, noticing that he had been zoning out the entirety of their walk.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry... I'm just a bit out of it." Jean apologized.

Mikasa shook her head. "It's alright. We all have our moments."

Jean chuckled, reluctantly agreeing with her as he fished his keys out of his pocket. He unlocked the car and both teens climbed into his car, Jean going to the driver's seat and Mikasa on the opposite side.

"So, to your home?" He asked.

Mikasa nodded, pulling the seatbelt over her body. "Yeah," she buckled up, "my home."

vote and comment. thanks :)

Hope everyone had an amazing New Year!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

410 23 9
~All Characters in this story belong to Hajime Isayama.~ ~Starting at a new school, Eren Jaeger and Mikasa Ackermann slowly come closer as the world...
667K 15.2K 47
He might've been your childhood crush, but Eren Jaeger can't quit his old tendencies of avoiding love. After one night alone with him, his true color...
373 14 14
The Scouts have finally destroyed the titans once and for all. Eren and Mikasa decide to leave the walls but what's awaiting them isn't the best... A...
696 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...