Tainted Love (Male Reader x R...

By MrC1997

After over 10 years of wrestling, you finally make it into WWE. The dark arts have been in your background fo... More

New Kid on the Block
Treat Her Right (Lemon)
Surprise/Night Out
Falling for Each Other
Ruby....
The Agreement
Wrestlemania
Crazy for Each Other
Tour
Liv....
Basic Needs
The Reveal
No More Secrets/Nirvana
It's Time
Family Matters
Reunion?
New Competition?
Home Life
I Won't Tell If You Don't (Lemon)
Ruby's Fate
We Riot Once Again
A Day With Ruby
A Day with Liv/The Secret is Out
We're Going To Get Our Daughter
Familiar Faces
3 From Hell
Liv Has A Secret
A Riott Christmas
Invading The Firefly Funhouse
Locked In
God's Gonna Cut You Down
Walking Into Hell and Back (Part 1)
Walking Into Hell and Back (Part 2)
Aftermath

Let Me In (Short Chapter)

1.4K 21 2
By MrC1997

*New Year's Eve*

Ruby: What time did the camera crew say they're gonna be here?

You: They'll be here about an hour before the show ends.

You and the girls were getting the house ready for a segment that was going to involve your feud with Bray Wyatt for tonight's final episode of Smackdown in 2020. The door bell suddenly rang and you opened it to see Vinnie and Christie again.

You: Hey you guys.

Christie and Vinnie: Hey.

You let them in and got them ready for the segment after you gave them a couple of waters.

Vinnie: Ready for some weapon bumps?

You: More than ever. This can't be worse than falling into thumbtacks.

Christie: Trust me, glass is worse.

You: I can believe that.

Meanwhile, Ruby was upstairs, getting the twins prepared for what was going to come

Ruby: Ok you guys, me and Daddy are gonna save you from the monster that's going to invade the house tonight ok? Don't worry, just nap for now.

Jeremiah smiled while Zoltan cooed at Ruby as she kissed their foreheads and set them down for their nap. After the twins went to sleep, Ruby closed the door quietly when she walked downstairs and joined Liv at the bottom of stairs after Liv had prepared Olivia for tonight. Sarah then walked in holding Tara's hand before everyone joined you on the couch.

Sarah: Nervous?

You: Not really. Just preparing myself.

Liv: Don't worry babe, just think about us being married in a few months.

You: You three are always a reason for me to smile.

You kissed all of them on the lips until Smackdown was about to start.

*Near the End of Smackdown*

The camera crew had arrived and had began filming you and the girls sitting on the couch.

You: That's why I'm taking extra precautions to make sure that my family is safe, especially since I have Vinnie and Christie here with me to make sure that things don't get out of hand. I'm making sure tha-

You were cut off when the firefly funhouse interrupted your promo.

Bray: Hello fireflies!

Bray then did his signature laugh until he put his attention on you and the riott squad.

Bray: Look at that! It's my future friend! Y/N Y/L/N!

The cheering kids sound effect then played before Bray was about to speak again.

Bray: And I am so glad that you're ok after your last injury! But...... HE...... never forgot what you did to him at Wrestlemania and what you ripped away from the firefly funhouse. But... I partially forgive you.... because I have my favorite toy right now! Hahahaha!!! And if you think that you could win this..... from him......

The screen then kept switching between Bray and The Fiend.

Bray: ...... he...... begs to differ.

Bray then put on his creepy smiley face.

Bray: So good luck trying to win our favorite toy!

Rambling Rabbit then popped up from the table.

RR: Dude Y/N! Y/N! If I were you, pack your things and run dude! Run! RUN!

Bray: NO!

Rambling Rabbit then disappeared.

Bray: Now I must warn you Y/N.... I may have done something very naughty by........ maybe letting him loose..... he's looking for someone to play with and let's just say....... families..... are a beautiful thing.

The screen then altered between Bray and the fiend again.

Bray: Now remember my fireflies.... I'll always light the way.... All you have to do is..... LET ME IN............. BYE! Hahahahahaha!!!!.

The firefly is theme played one more time before the cameras cut back to you and the riott squad.

You: You want me to let you in?! Think twice before you do anything incompetent Bray! I may have no choice, but to invade that hellhole of yours to give what you truly deserve!

The doorbell rang when you put your hand on Liv's back and you told her to get the door.

You: You may not be here right now Bray.... but I guarantee that you're going to regret the day when you choose to attack anyone in my family or even one of my stable members. You make one wrong move.... and you just mi-

Your TV screen then started showing static until three words came on the screen.

The Fiend's Voice: ........ Let Me In........

You then realized what was going to happen when Sarah and Ruby got up from the couch and ran to find the kids as you hopped up from the couch.

You: WAIT STOP! LIV! DON'T GET THE DOOR!!!!

The front door then was being bashed open as Liv screamed and ran to Olivia's room until the door burst open to a horrifying site of the fiend with a mallet in his hands when he looked into your eyes with his cat like yellow eyes before he charged at you until you ran into another room to find a hiding spot.

The fiend then lost site of you until he began to maniacally laugh while he began looking for you. Vinnie and Christie tried to stop him, but the fiend knocked out Vinnie with his mallet until Christie jumped on his back and pretty much took care of Christie when he got her off his back and used Sister Abigail on her.

The fiend kept looking around the house when he found Sarah, holding onto Tara tightly when the fiend got into her face. Sarah breathed heavily and Tara whimpered in fear until the fiend heard a noise coming from one of the rooms and he backed off of Sarah to go see what it was until she quickly got out of the house, holding onto Tara tightly.

The fiend came across Olivia's room when he yanked on the door and ripped the door open until Liv ran screaming out of the room with Olivia, crying in her arms. The fiend was about to go after Liv, until he heard cries from the twins's room.

The fiend then walked upstairs and found the room where the twins were until he gently opened the door and looked into their room to find them crying when he moved closer and closer to them.

Before anything was about to happen, Ruby caught the fiend by surprise when she bursted from her hiding spot and used the riott kick and it connected to his face and you bursted from the closet and began to throw multiple punches at the fiend until Ruby grabbed the twins and quickly got downstairs with them in her arms and out of the house while you and the fiend kept fighting until the both of you tumbled down the stairs.

The fiend then got the upper hand and threw you into a wall when you fell to the floor. Suddenly, the fiend grabbed you by the back of your shirt and threw you out the window, laying you out with some glass in your back.

The fiend climbed outside and then used the mandible claw on you as he maniacally laughed and kept his fingers in your mouth for more than three minutes until he finally knocked you out and admired his handy work.

Suddenly, all three Riott Squad members walked up to the horrifying site until the fiend locked eyes with Liv and just stared at her.

The Fiend: .............. LET ME IN........

The show ends when your outside house lights went out and came back on after a few seconds to see that the fiend had dissapeared when Vinnie and Christie came running out to help you up only to hear the horrifying laughter of Bray Wyatt echoing in the background while they helped you up and back into the house...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 228 6
My 2nd Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!
8.6K 119 20
Thomas Morgan has been single for about a year since he got out of a relationship where his trust and faith in finding someone was broken but he had...
12.3K 474 25
When they friends get together. Charlotte and Roman have to overlook the dislike they feel for each other. Because of their friends, they're forced t...
15.5K 392 44
This is my first story, so please, no hate. I am collabbing with my fiance, @Ben10thejoker to help and work together. I am bad at writing descriptio...