Peter Parker Whump/Irondad :)

By lara_writes_lol

So basically there's a bunch of whump (Peter getting hurt) but there's also irondad and some soft stuff uwu (... More

1. Kidnapped
2. Drowning
4. Adopted
5. "Damn you, Parker"
6. Blood
7. Beaten
8. Trap
9. Coming out
10. Venom
11. Losing Battle
12. Disney World
13. Poison
14. "It's ok, I'm ok."
15. "It's ok, I'm ok." (Part 2)
16. "It's ok, I'm ok." (Part 3)
17. Soul Stone
18. Halloween Party
19. Nightmares and Panic Attacks
20. "I can't feel my legs."
21. Electrocuted
22. Poisoned (part 2)

3. Gunshots

8.6K 218 93
By lara_writes_lol

Trigger warning: school shooting

(Btw Peter is adopted by Tony after aunt May dies)

  Tony Stark. Genius, playboy, billionaire, philanthropist. One of the most famous men on the planet. Yet he can't control a 5-year-old little girl and a 17-year-old kid. He constantly juggles with his kids and his job and keeping Pepper happy and the Avengers Tower all the way in New York. But he was getting used to it. The hardest part was over. Peter was getting better after losing May, Morgan was at an easier to control age, and all seemed well.

Seemed.

"Bye Mr. Stark- Uh, dad," Peter called out, still getting used to having to call Tony "dad". After giving Morgan a big hug, he walked out, apple in hand, and backpack hanging from a shoulder.

He still needed to get used to his new school, it was way bigger than his last, and there were more people and classes, it was quite stressful. But Peter knew exactly how to handle it. Since he lived far from the city, there was no need to go out on patrol everyday, and that helped him organize for school.

He walked in and his senses immediately started ringing in the back of his head. It was constant and by second period, it was getting painful. He went to the nurses office to ask for something to calm his "headache".

The small, old nurse greeted him kindly and gave him a painkiller and a cup of water. He thanked her but the second he popped the pill into his mouth, he heard it.

A gunshot.

Silence.

No one must've known what was going on at first, because the entire building was dead silent.

Another gunshot.

Then panic rose and flooded the school like a tidal wave. Nobody screamed, but the sounds of desks moving and people crying echoed in the empty halls.

The nurse froze and slowly looked at Peter, fear spread across her face. Her eyes were glossed with unshed tears as she slowly and quietly pushed the desk covered in medical instruments towards the door. Peter helped her and turned off the lights, guiding the old woman to the corner of the room. Peter tried to comfort her as she started sobbing quietly, but he was in the same state of anxiety as the rest of the school was.

Another gunshot.

A cut off scream.

Shivers crawled along Peter's spine. He peeked ever so slightly out of the door and saw a figure dressed in black a few feet from the door. Peter, keeping his eyes on the man, pressed the panic button on his watch to alert Tony and watched as the man turned around and started walking to the door. 

Peter backed away and pushed anything he could find in front of the nurse to cover her. She tried to protest and get him covered as well, but it was no use. Peter impatiently glanced at the large window to the outside, hoping to see the red and gold suit hovering over the ground, but no one was there.

Gunshot.

Peter's hands trembled uncontrollably. Was the person shooting people, or torturing them? Either way, Peter was scared out of his mind. After years of being Spider-Man, he was scared of a man with a gun. He had fought against Captain America, yet he felt powerless. 

He could've changed into his suit, but there was a lady watching him, and there was nowhere to go. The man's footsteps got louder and louder until they were right outside. Peter hid behind the door, a plan suddenly forming in his mind.

The man tried to push open the door, but stopped when he realized it was covered. He backed away and ran towards it, ramming into the door with his shoulder.

Peter prayed that the nurse wouldn't let out a scream or even a sob, but she remained in silent terror, both watching as the man slowly entered. Peter prepared himself and watched from behind as the man walked in. He took a deep breath and swung, hitting the man in the head and knocking him out.

Peter sighed in relief and quickly helped the nurse out of the room, guiding her to hide in a bathroom stall. He creeped out into the eerie hall and saw, in the corner of his eye, a small figure on the floor.

He ran towards it, concentrating on not making any sound, in case the man was awake. It was a girl, probably a year or two younger than him, crying on the floor, covered in blood. Peter kneeled down and watched her, his hands hovering over her small frame.

"Hey, hey, you alright?" He asked quietly, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. She lifted her head slowly and shook it, her chin trembling. Peter helped her sit up against a wall and inspected her. The blood was coming from her leg, and it was bleeding profusely, the crimson liquid staining his hands and the floor underneath her.

"Can I have your backpack for a second?" He asked calmly, receiving a small nod from the terrified girl. She handed it over to him and he quickly opened it, pulling out a sweater. He wrapped it tightly around her leg and applied pressure on top of it. She winced and bit her bottom lip, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Sorry 'bout your sweater," he chuckled in the form of a whisper, trying to lighten the mood. She smiled and scoffed.

"It's fine," she whispered, her voice still laced with pain.

Peter's heart plummeted as he heard the most terrifying thing at the moment.

Footsteps.

Gunshot.

Without a second of hesitation, he picked the girl up and ran to the bathroom where the nurse was hiding. He sat her down on the floor in a stall and told her to apply pressure and stay silent.

"Thank you," she whispered before he walked out. He sent her a calm smile and left. Tony wouldn't be far by now, but Peter wasn't going out without a fight.

He crept along the halls, straining his hearing to find the man. He turned a corner and before he could react, the air was knocked right out of his lungs. He fell back onto the floor with a thud and watched up as the man held his rifle at his forehead. A malicious grin spread across the man's face, revealing crooked, yellow teeth.

"Hey, man, you don't have to do this," Peter started, slowly crawling back and holding a hand up. The man pushed the gun further and pressed it against his skin, sending shivers down Peter's spine.

"I do what I want," the man snarled. Peter squeezed his eyes shut and waited for the gunshot, but none came. When he opened his eyes again, the man was turned around, glaring at a group of kids in front of him. One of them was the girl Peter had helped before. She made eye contact with him and signaled for him to run. He stared at the group in shock, unable to move. The girl sent him a sad smile and looked back at the man. The rest of the group had run by now, but her feet stayed glued to the floor. The man lifted his gun and aimed at her. Peter threw himself forward, throwing the man down onto the floor.

Peter held him down, trying to take the gun from his grasp. The girl ran towards them, helping Peter. He looked up at her with a serious face.

"No, you have to go," he said, pointing to the front doors the were only a few feet away. She returned the seriousness and shook her head.

"I'm not going anywhere," she said between grunts as she tried to hold the man down. Peter opened his mouth to speak but,

Gunshot.

Peter looked up at the girl, who seemed shocked, but not in pain. He looked down at the man, who had squirmed out of Peter's grasp and was being held down by the girl, who had now taken the gun and thrown it across the hall.

"Oh, my God," she breathed out, staring down at Peter's stomach. Peter followed her gaze and saw red. The only thing he saw, red, warm, sticky liquid. And it was pouring out of his abdomen. 

He stumbled on his knees, trying to get up but failing. Sirens were heard in the distance, and so was Iron-Man's repulsors. The girl quickly threw a solid punch at the man's head and knocked him out. She sped to him as Peter fell on his side, the adrenaline wearing off and revealing the pain hidden underneath. He curled up into a ball, his hands squeezing at the hole in his stomach.

"Holy shit, oh fuck, okay, Uh, the ambulance will be here soon," She ranted, trying to calm him down. "Don't worry, what was your name again? Uh, P-Pedro? Peter! Right." 

She held him steadily and spat out reassuring words as they waited for help. Metal footsteps neared his small figure and both knew immediately who it was. The girl turned to face Tony stepping out of his suit and running to Peter.

"Pete, can you hear me?" He asked, voice laced with concern. Peter nodded quickly, biting down on his lip and knowing how the girl must've felt when he had found her. Police entered and arrested the man and paramedics ran further into the school.

"Ok, kid, stay with me, alright? Morgan's gonna be mad if you don't make it home today, she'll whine about movie night today."

Peter chuckled and let himself be picked up by Tony and carried back to the suit, where it closed around  him and they both flew off with a goodbye from the mystery girl.

"Peter Parker Stark I swear to God I'll kill you myself after this," his muffled voice said from behind the mask. Even though his face was behind it, Peter knew he was smiling.

"I know."

*

I know this I kinda a cliffhanger but I hate hospital scenes so yea 🤷🏻‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 8.8K 24
*All characters belong to Marvel* Oneshots of our favorite friendly neighborhood spiderman. Including: +Avengers +Rogue Avengers +Identity Reveals +F...
317K 8.8K 31
Just lots of sadness and pain and hurt/comfort and probably way too many hospital scenes Whumpcember Also published on AO3
2K 14 20
Yep, it's a whump story. I'm mostly using it to improve my writing skills. However, it is totally, completely, 100% clean! No swearing or otherwise i...
1.7K 122 1
Even when the universe wins, Peter Parker loses. (Contrary to the summary, this is in fact an Endgame fix-it fic)